What? My word should mean something?

Public campaign finanacing isn't going to work until it is mandatory.

Obama changed his mind?

Oh, the horror.

Public campaign finanacing isn't going to work until it is mandatory.

Obama changed his mind?

Oh, the horror.

He didn't just change his mind. He lied, and he broke his word. Obama was even the one who CHALLENGED McCain to accept the offer. :clap2:

Obama = complete empty suit. This is coming from the same moron who thinks Kennedy "got the missles out of cuba when the world was on the brink of nuclear holocasut" by meeting with Kruschef. Just one of his 32107423097230742097092740937420374032974 gaffes and demonstrations at just how dumb this guy is.

Last edited:
yeah and mccain refused to keep the swift boaters in check...

in reality i have to say...yes this tarnishes Obama...course i've already realized he's not the messiah even if pale rider wants to think so...yeah, he's a rational politician...thankfully he was smart enough to realize it would be self defeating to have limited his campaign to public financing...guess he didn't know how much people really love him.

So it goes....you have a choice between different ideas or four more years of Bush policy. Choice is easy.

in reality i have to say...yes this tarnishes Obama...course i've already realized he's not the messiah even if pale rider wants to think so...yeah, he's a rational politician...thankfully he was smart enough to realize it would be self defeating to have limited his campaign to public financing...guess he didn't know how much people really love him.

Mccain didn't refuse. He cannot. Simple as that. He has not one damn iota of say over those groups. And the actual term and the process ws invented by the democrats, called "borking", but the lib selective memory gene usually keeps that fact, along with most facts in general, from bubbling up in their tiny brains.

Mccain didn't refuse. He cannot. Simple as that.

which again is why it makes sense for Obama not to limit himself. does this mean Obama isn't an eagle scout? sure. Does it also mean he's wise enough to not to shoot himself in the foot? yeah, it sure does.

He didn't just change his mind. He lied, and he broke his word. Obama was even the one who CHALLENGED McCain to accept the offer. :clap2:

Obama = complete empty suit. This is coming from the same moron who thinks Kennedy "got the missles out of cuba when the world was on the brink of nuclear holocasut" by meeting with Kruschef. Just one of his 32107423097230742097092740937420374032974 gaffes and demonstrations at just how dumb this guy is.

Yeah, I think that meeting was called the US Fleet in the Atlantic facing off against the Russian fleet.

The meeting between Kruschev and Kennedy actually caused the arrogant stance of Russia delivering nukes to Cuba openly. Krushchev came away from that meeting with the belief he could walk all over Kennedy.

Obama is the second coming (at least in my lifetime) of Jimmy Carter. A lot of promises he can't deliver on. His own party won't support him if he tries to stray too far.

On the issue of this topic, it is my understanding McCain also turned down public funds but there was an issue as to whether or not he had already accepted and used them. Was that issue ever resolved?

McCain is the GOP's sacrifical lamb. They're throwing him to the wolves. They WANT four years of Jimmy Carter Jr. That will give them time to reorganize and regalvanize their voting bloc while Obama screws up one thing after another.

which again is why it makes sense for Obama not to limit himself. does this mean Obama isn't an eagle scout? sure. Does it also mean he's wise enough to not to shoot himself in the foot? yeah, it sure does.

No rules have changed between him pledging to accept financing and his opting out of it. So this just an inconsequencial circular argument that makes Obama look even worse if we follow it to it's logical conclusion. Wise? Not only is he a liar, it's obvious he is a moron for agreeing with it and/or grossly ignorant.

Quit drinking the kool-aid learn some basic logic.

eh, committing political suicide is logical?

:tongue:

Consdiering your inability to follow the thead, form cogent arguments in it, and your lack of anything closely resembling logic, you sre pretty much excused from being any kind of arbiter of what is or is not "logical".

McCain is the GOP's sacrifical lamb. They're throwing him to the wolves. They WANT four years of Jimmy Carter Jr. That will give them time to reorganize and regalvanize their voting bloc while Obama screws up one thing after another.

sadly, i think you're right about that...i can't believe these are our choices! :hmpf:

Isn't it Moveon.org that has been leveling tons of attacks against MCcain? It is illegal for a candidate to communicate with 527's. Obama used the excuse that MCcain is using lobbyist and PAC money, when in reality only 1.7% of MCcain's money could be construed to have come from these two sources. The RNC has accepted 1% of their total campaign funds from PAC and lobbyist. While, historically the DNC has accepted 10% of their campaign funds from PAC's and lobbyist. No, he's not an eagle scout but worse yet he is a liar.

Isn't it Moveon.org that has been leveling tons of attacks against MCcain? It is illegal for a candidate to communicate with 527's. Obama used the excuse that MCcain is using lobbyist and PAC money, when in reality only 1.7% of MCcain's money could be construed to have come from these two sources. The RNC has accepted 1% of their total campaign funds from PAC and lobbyist. While, historically the DNC has accepted 10% of their campaign funds from PAC's and lobbyist. No, he's not an eagle scout but worse yet he is a liar.

The last paragraph of the article ( I believe the last) points out that Obama is out right lying when he claims that 527's are attacking him, when so far only democratic 527's have done ANY attacking.

Yeah, I think that meeting was called the US Fleet in the Atlantic facing off against the Russian fleet.

The meeting between Kruschev and Kennedy actually caused the arrogant stance of Russia delivering nukes to Cuba openly. Krushchev came away from that meeting with the belief he could walk all over Kennedy.

Obama is the second coming (at least in my lifetime) of Jimmy Carter. A lot of promises he can't deliver on. His own party won't support him if he tries to stray too far.

On the issue of this topic, it is my understanding McCain also turned down public funds but there was an issue as to whether or not he had already accepted and used them. Was that issue ever resolved?

The DNC lawsuit was dismissed, MCcain was accused of using public funds to secure a loan. Even though, the loan application stated in explicit terms that public funds were not to be used as collateral. The democrats tried to interpret the application to say something it did not.

Aaaaaahhh.... wha? :cuckoo:

I think hussein is just a freagin' gas bag, and anybody that supports him ought to have their head examined.

My avatar is a mockery of hussein... "blah, blah, blah."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back