Johnson has no way out for a ukraine floor vote

Yeah, it is a mo.ey drop. We're patrolling retired Ukrainian officials pensions. That's a cash drop. And worse still... We don't have money , the US is broke. We are taking on more debt to make this happen. Anyone who thinks going into debt, for a country universally known to be the most corrupt in Europe is a stupid mother fucker...

Nah you really don't know what the fuck you're talking about - like most MAGA dipshits.

What did 20 years wasting in Afghanistan do for us?

Ukraine isn't Afghanistan. We're not occupying Ukraine; we're sending resources there so that we can wear Putin's regime out. It was working until the dip-fuck American voter decided that we'd be better off with a Republican House majority that can't even pick their own fucking Speaker, can't pass a fucking budget, can't even impeach someone they all have partisan hatred for on the first vote.

Same for Ukraine. There is no way for us to win anything there.

It's not the same, you ignorant, limp-dick, surrender monkey, pvssy-assed cvnt.

Ukraine isn't Afghanistan. We're not occupying Ukraine; we're sending resources there so that we can wear Putin's regime out. It was working until the dip-fuck American voter decided that we'd be better off with a Republican House majority that can't even pick their own fucking Speaker, can't pass a fucking budget, can't even impeach someone they all have partisan hatred for on the first vote.

It's not the same, Vibrator, you ignorant, limp-dick, surrender monkey, pvssy-assed cvnt.

So we are going to put the future generations into billions and billions of more debt because you don't like Putin.

Does that really make sense to you?
If it's so important, pay for it.

So we are going to put the future generations into billions and billions of more debt because you don't like Putin.

Does that really make sense to you?
If it's so important, pay for it.

The debt is a problem - I do not disagree.

We can deal with that problem. It's called taxes for people who can afford them, and spending controls/cuts.

See? I'm really a classic conservative. We are the richest country on earth. We have one of the fastest expanding economies on earth. Why? Because we have enormous spending power. We are the world's banker. And that's because other rich countries agree to be part of our gang. Which rich countries? Mostly European ones. Because the deal we made with them after the end of WW2 was that we would provide security in exchange for basically agreeing to be part of an American world order. That American world order is what defeated the communism MAGAs always bleat about.

It's not the same, you ignorant, limp-dick, surrender monkey, pvssy-assed cvnt.
What is the plan? What is the end game?

Does Biden have an actual plan which will result in Russia withdrawing from Ukraine? If so, it doesn't seem to be working, so does he have a Plan B?

What is the plan? Is it just to keep sending them money and hope for the best?

The debt is a problem - I do not disagree.

We can deal with that problem. It's called taxes for people who can afford them, and spending controls/cuts.

Let's see them. Until then quit bankrupting future generations over nothing of benefit.

See? I'm really a classic conservative. We are the richest country on earth. We have one of the fastest expanding economies on earth. Why? Because we have enormous spending power. We are the world's banker. And that's because other rich countries agree to be part of our gang. Which rich countries? Mostly European ones. Because the deal we made with them after the end of WW2 was that we would provide security in exchange for basically agreeing to be part of an American world order. That American world order is what defeated the communism MAGAs always bleat about.

That's already falling apart. Only a matter of time.

What is the plan? What is the end game?

The end game is to keep making weapons for Ukraine to defend themselves.

Does Biden have an actual plan which will result in Russia withdrawing from Ukraine?

He can't force Russia to withdraw if the House won't support him. Congress - both parties - supported Afghan rebels when they invaded Afghanistan 45 years ago. But MAGAs are too chickenshit to do that to support a country that has a lot more in common with the US than fucking Afghanistan ever did.

The end game is to keep making weapons for Ukraine to defend themselves.
Sounds lucrative for donors to the Twoparties.

Not so good for ordinary Americans with our crumbling schools that are being taken over by illegals.
He can't force Russia to withdraw if the House won't support him.
What is the plan that he wants Congress to support, besides more money for arms makers?

Given support for the plan, how would it force Russia to withdraw? Does the plan take into account the giant space bomb, or whatever it is they're trying to sell us on now?
Congress - both parties - supported Afghan rebels when they invaded Afghanistan 45 years ago.
Yeah, that worked out great.

Why would you use that horrible example?
But MAGAs are too chickenshit to do that to support a country that has a lot more in common with the US than fucking Afghanistan ever did.
Besides currently being led by a dictator who hates democracy, what do we have in common with Ukraine?

The lack of action on your southern border, a border that should be shut down and Remain in Mexico reinstalled; looks horrible to the world. I am hearing people from India mock the U.S border. India, a country with over 1 billion people!

That should be a wake up call to anyone who cares about America.
We should tear down the Mosque to show our nationalistic parity with India.

‘“There are some [House Republicans] that I don’t think can be persuaded, because the narrative is so strong. I think the sort-of brainwashing, if you will, that we have to choose between our southern border and Ukraine, has been out there. I don’t agree with that,” McCaul said .’ ibid

It’s a false narrative.

The right’s unwarranted opposition to assistance to Ukraine is reckless and irresponsible.

‘“There are some [House Republicans] that I don’t think can be persuaded, because the narrative is so strong. I think the sort-of brainwashing, if you will, that we have to choose between our southern border and Ukraine, has been out there. I don’t agree with that,” McCaul said .’ ibid

It’s a false narrative.

The right’s unwarranted opposition to assistance to Ukraine is reckless and irresponsible.
They are supporting Poootin. trump loves that.

Forum List

Back