Who would you chose?

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
If you are not happy with Obama as a choice ........ and there seems to be a several - on this board, that are not happy.

Who would you chose to run for President of The United States that happened to be of color, (any color) , other than "white" :confused:

200px-Colin_Powell_official_Secretary_of_State_photo.jpg

My chocie would be Colin Powell ... if he would accept the nomination.

Explain again why we have to select someone that is not white? Last I checked the majority of the Country is, in fact, white. At least till 2042 or after.

Remind us again how it is ok to Gerrymander districts to ensure blacks get elected, against the law I might add. Remind us again why a white man for President would be bad?

Using the logic that mandates black Congressional districts then the President, using that logic, should be a white person.

I personally do not give one hill of beans what color a President is, so long as he is competent to hold the office. As long as he represents the Country properly.

I voted for Alan Keyes in the Primary.

I'd vote for O.J Simpson, hell after Bush even a serial killer sounds refreshing.

I'd vote for O.J Simpson, hell after Bush even a serial killer sounds refreshing.

Even IF OJ actually killed his wife and her " friend" that would not make him a serial killer. But then we know that , in fact, by our Justice system he was confirmed Innocent of those charges.

Explain again why we have to select someone that is not white? Last I checked the majority of the Country is, in fact, white. At least till 2042 or after.

Remind us again how it is ok to Gerrymander districts to ensure blacks get elected, against the law I might add. Remind us again why a white man for President would be bad?

Using the logic that mandates black Congressional districts then the President, using that logic, should be a white person.

I personally do not give one hill of beans what color a President is, so long as he is competent to hold the office. As long as he represents the Country properly.

I voted for Alan Keyes in the Primary.

You don't. All I was asking was .....

Who would you chose to run for President of The United States that happened to be of color
.....there is a difference in that than saying you HAVE to.

I was pointing out to those, perhaps not you, that may think Obama was not the RIGHT person of color to be running.

Simple as that.

RetiredGySgt
in fact, by our Justice system he was confirmed Innocent of those charges.
The same "justice system" That allows Bush to slaughter millions of innocent people with a pack of lies?..Or the same one that allowed Micheal Jackson to walk with eleven child molestation charges?
He wasn't "confirmed" shit, he was foung "not guilty", big difference!!
Seems like the system is based on being a millionaire, ya think?
I'd stikk vote for O.J, a step up from Bush.

Last edited:
RetiredGySgtThe same "justice system" That allows Bush to slaughter millions of innocent people with a pack of lies?..Or the same one that allowed Micheal Jackson to walk with eleven child molestation charges?
He wasn't "confirmed" shit, he was foung "not guilty", big difference!!
Seems like the system is based on being a millionaire, ya think?
I'd stikk vote for O.J, a step up from Bush.

Why did I know you would say that. You are aware that under US Law and Justice one is INNOCENT till proven guilty? Thus not having been proven guilty he is Innocent. That is how it works.

No matter how much you cry about it and gnash your teeth OJ Simpson is INNOCENT of murder. He had his day in court and this was affirmed by the Jury.

I wonder why the Liberals are all for freedom but against the justice system and willing to take anyones freedoms away at the drop of a hat.

RetiredGySgt
Thus not having been proven guilty he is Innocent. That is how it works.
Maybe in your delusional world, he was "found not guilty" which means he got lucky, just like alot of killers, they beat it with a technicalities or be found not guilty by reason of insanity, ect. He was found "liable" in a civil court because his inability to prove innocence, remember?
Again, genious, not guilty is a far stretch from innocent..big difference.
Anyone who would suggest O.J is innocent is either a liar or nuts..you're both.

You mean like this?
planC01151_MAP1928356439before.jpg

Do you also have the pic that shows how the Democrats redistricted Texas the last time they took control of the Texas Congress?

Much was made of this, but the actual fact is, everytime power has changed in our state legislature, the maps have been redrawn to favor the party in power.

The Republicans did such a good job Henry Bonilla lost his seat.:lol:

I support Obama. I support him because he's the more liberal canidate, not because the color of his skin.

I must, however agree with the poster a few above me. Voting for a president because he's not white, would be as racist as voting against Obama because he's black. That's a pet peeve.

I'm not blind enough to think the racial divide in the US is completely healed. But I think it's getting better. I wish people would vote on issues, not on who they would rather grab a beer with, or what color they were, how old they were, or what kind of naughty bits they have.

This is a political race, not American Idol.

My ideal canidate was Denny K.

i recently heard some guy on the radio say that more people voted on american idol than in the last presidential election!!? :eek:

I think there were more votes yes.

But keep in mind a lot of those votes are obsessed people who call in and vote multiple times. Plus a lot of 16 year olds call in and such so theres a wider amount who can vote.

Still pretty funny though. :lol:

That's the scariest thing I've ever heard. :(

i'm not sure of the actual stats, but i'm pretty sure he was being totally serious...sad. :frown:

i think the obama candidacy has brought hope to a lot of people who have felt disenfranchised for a long time, so that is a positive thing for democracy.

maybe this election we will have more people involved than american idol! :redface:

That's the scariest thing I've ever heard. :(

I was arguing with someone online once who was a 9/11 conspiracy type. They kept posting videos' and I posted articles refuting that.

They said they wouldn't read and asked me for youtube videos.

Western civilizations grave will say "They wouldn't read."

I think there were more votes yes.

But keep in mind a lot of those votes are obsessed people who call in and vote multiple times. Plus a lot of 16 year olds call in and such so theres a wider amount who can vote.

Still pretty funny though. :lol:

oh, that's true...probably a bunch of teeny boppers...

i'm not sure of the actual stats, but i'm pretty sure he was being totally serious...sad. :frown:

i think the obama candidacy has brought hope to a lot of people who have felt disenfranchised for a long time, so that is a positive thing for democracy.

maybe this election we will have more people involved than american idol! :redface:

Well, I think more youth (18-30) will get out and vote than ever before. But we won't know until November what is really going to happen. I have faith that the voters, young and old, will be informed before they vote!

Just think if those kiddo's could text their votes! :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back