Is McCain running for president of Georgia?

I think the other day he gave a speech that was frightenly similar to the one where Reagan said, "tear down that wall".

Only when McCain said it, it was PATHETIC!!!

Everything about him, his team and his party are a fucking joke. At least he is trying harder than Bob Dole did. I'll give him that.

Well, here's what I think, as if it matters. Georgia bombed what it considered its own citizens while the world was otherwise occupied, and hoped to get the USA drawn in to fight its battle.

After the break up of the USSR, S.O. had about the same right to be its own country as Georgia.

Georgia did a pretty sucky thing to people it wanted loyalty from. Russia smacked them down, too aggressively, but they had a reason.

Both Georgia and Russia were in the wrong.

McCain's posturing this entire week has been sickening. Seriously sickening. IMO, he's used the entire episode to look like Mr. Big Penis. Obama has been less penis-like, but he's flip flopped around over the issue.

Neither of these politicians gives me any hope. But McCain is the bigger idiot of the two.

I think the other day he gave a speech that was frightenly similar to the one where Reagan said, "tear down that wall".

Only when McCain said it, it was PATHETIC!!!

Everything about him, his team and his party are a fucking joke. At least he is trying harder than Bob Dole did. I'll give him that.

And tell me then, why did Obama go speak in Germany (and only in English because the idiot only knows english and tells us we need to know more languages???) and speak similar words of Reagan when he isn't even a Republican. You would have thought he would have stole something more from the Kennedy years? ...I guess he knows better!?

Forum List

Back