"Who won the veep debate" thread

Romney bullied 25% more talking time and wouldn't shut the fuck up in his debate.
Biden and Ryan had nearly equal talking time.

At least Romney let Obama talk. Obama couldn't defend his failures.

Biden talked over and laughed like a little bitch!

Again, they had nearly equal talk time and Biden only laughed at Ryan when he was spewing bullshit and talked back so the moderator didn't steam roll him. This is hilarious that Republican supporters have completely 180ed in a week.

Romney/Obama was a debate that was more of a discussion. What Biden did to Ryan was disrespectful and beneath the office.

I guess you're not a serious person. Most democrats aren't as they think only of themselves. Look at southern europe and the violent protest to see this.

Again, they had nearly equal talk time and Biden only laughed at Ryan when he was spewing bullshit and talked back so the moderator didn't steam roll him. This is hilarious that Republican supporters have completely 180ed in a week.

Romney/Obama was a debate that was more of a discussion. What Biden did to Ryan was disrespectful and beneath the office.

I guess you're not a serious person. Most democrats aren't as they think only of themselves. Look at southern europe and the violent protest to see this.

If Ryan can't handle what Biden brought tonight, why support him?

What the hell are you talking about?

It was really Romney lying and talking nonstop. Obama let him continue unfettered, if Obama lets that happen again, I won't even vote for him.

You can always tell which side lost the debate: they always go after their opponent's "demeanor".

Last edited:
Fucking Ryan deserves no respect. The dude is a fucking liar.

Joe needed to control the stage and he did. Sure, he overplayed the mocking a bit.....but there was no way he was going to let Ryan have a free bullshit ride like Romney got last week.

Nutters sure can whine.

Fucking Ryan deserves no respect. The dude is a fucking liar.

Joe needed to control the stage and he did. Sure, he overplayed the mocking a bit.....but there was no way he was going to let Ryan have a free bullshit ride like Romney got last week.

Nutters sure can whine.

^^^^^ This is a leftist. In their world, if you don't think as they do then you don't deserve any respect. They will mock you, insult you, scream at you-- they are "ENTITLED" to treat others this way, THE PARTY OF SO CALLED TOLERANCE" in their looney mindset.

All the polls show Bitter Biden took a beating for his disrespect. It was beneath his office and a shameful display of schoolyard bullying. You liberals will never get it.. You can't. You're insane, literally.

Looking at all the polls this morning, BITTER BIDEN lost. Americans don't like rude jerks and that's what he was and how he came off. Only in LEFTIST land where as one liberal put it, "Ryan doesn't deserve any f***ing respect," does treating another human being so rudely equate to some kind of a warped win. The INTOLERANT LEFT- "If you don't think like us, you don't deserve any respect."

LAUGHING, GRINNING, SMIRKING, INTERRUPTING, AVOIDANCE, LYING AND BABBLING ARE HARDLY A WINNING COMBINATION. <BIDEN YELLS A LOT!

As predicted this debate will have no effect on the presidential election.
Next week matters.

Bingo.

Biden was rude, constantly interrupting Ryan, his hand jestures and smirks and eye rolls were worthy of an Academy Award. Jesus.

Ryan didn't interrupt Bidden. Let him have his say. To bad Biden didn't show Ryan the same courtesy.

Biden looked like a fool and Ryan lookes like patience personified.

cnn polls said ryan was favored by about 10% and one thing i noticed was that about halfway through the cocaine or whatever the vp was on started to wear off. i think someone in the audience had to of just gotten his attention, and told him he was making a fool of himself.

Yup. He made a complete fool of himself what with all the smirks, hand gestures and eye rolls. Guy should be in Hollywood.

Ryan came off as patience personified and a gentlemen.

Can't say the same for OL'Joe.

cnn polls said ryan was favored by about 10% and one thing i noticed was that about halfway through the cocaine or whatever the vp was on started to wear off. i think someone in the audience had to of just gotten his attention, and told him he was making a fool of himself.

Yup. He made a complete fool of himself what with all the smirks, hand gestures and eye rolls. Guy should be in Hollywood.

Ryan came off as patience personified and a gentlemen.

Can't say the same for OL'Joe.

You know what's even more amusing? Listening to the Leftist Zombie Squad not getting it.. :lol:

It's what every single News Organization is talking about.. BITTER BIDEN..

It's too good! Polls showing Ryan won..

Paul Ryan, digniified and clearly a gentleman.

Biden Bombed
Weekly Standard ^ | October 12, 2012 | Fred Barnes

Biden Bombed | The Weekly Standard

You don’t win a nationally televised debate by being rude and obnoxious. You don’t win by interrupting your opponent time after time after time or by being a blowhard. You don’t win with facial expressions, especially smirks or fake laughs, or by pretending to be utterly exasperated with what your opponent is saying.

That’s why Vice President Joe Biden didn’t win the one and only debate last night with his Republican rival, Mitt Romney’s running mate Paul Ryan.

[Snip]

There’s one person who should be delighted with Biden. That’s Al Gore. He had the honor of having delivered the most over the top and weird performance in a presidential campaign debate when he sighed and frowned and acted frustrated in his first debate with George W. Bush in 2000. Now Biden has taken that crown—or dunce cap—from Gore.

The only good thing about Thursday night’s debate for the Obama campaign was that it involved Biden rather than Obama.

Bitter Biden disrespected his office last night in a BIZARRE way.. It got so bad, I couldn't watch it any longer. I came in to my office and started blogging.. What I found is that just about everyone but Looney Libs were saying the same exact thing. Independents were turned off COMPLETELY by Bitter Biden. He made a complete ass of himself and will long be rememberd for his CIRCUS SIDESHOW performance.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I guess they must be desperate as Joe was rude to the max last night.

Ryan came across as a gentlemen and patience personified while Joe ranted and raved.

Joe looked more like a screaming 2yr old than a VP.

Joe Biden will forever be recalled and rememberd for his CIRCUS SIDESHOW performance. It was beneath the dignity of his office.

Ryan made a strong case....Biden just pushed a lot of fluff.

I defer to Ryan's inexperience on the national debate level. Biden assumed the role that Romney did in the 1st debate albeit more disrespectful.

I'd say that Krrauthhammer did nail it.

Facts aside and that is not something to brush off but the uninformed idiot watching this would come away thinking Biden won. To those of us here who follow this each day, we know Biden had no record to speak of so he had to be condescending as to look superior.

Ryan did fail in one respect...no specifics again. To me, I get it but.... knowing he was going to get called on no specifics... he should have had a token few to toss out there to knock Biden off his game...he did not come armed with them.

I see it as as draw with Biden being rude and condescending.

What the American voters will see... will unfold in the next few days.

All just my opinion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back