"Who won the veep debate" thread

Frankly it doesn't matter whether Biden or Ryan's point were better. Biden came off as an arrogant dick. Frankly I interpreted his reactions as childish...kind of like Chris or TM attempting to convince people that they have a point to make because they are so incredulous. Perception is reality and the perception is that Biden is an asshole.

Frankly it doesn't matter whether Biden or Ryan's point were better. Biden came off as an arrogant dick. Frankly I interpreted his reactions as childish...kind of like Chris or TM attempting to convince people that they have a point to make because they are so incredulous. Perception is reality and the perception is that Biden is an asshole.

Biden is a clown Obama hired to do his dirty work.

Frankly Biden lied his ass off as well. Seniors haven't lost medicare advantage? My Dad would beg to differ. Iran doesn't have a delivery vehicle for a nuclear weapon? Oh yeah they do. Not one that can hit us, but they can sure as hell reach Israel and in fact it can reach southern Europe. The Shahab-3 has a range of 1,250 miles. and can be easily equipped with a nuclear device. The AARP endorses their medicare policy? Really? Interesting since they have gone on record saying "no we don't will you please stop making that claim?"

So yeah Biden's points seemed fine to those who don't have a clue what's really going on....and he made himself the king of jackassery in the process.

My question is Biden supports life begins at conception, but it's ok to kill a baby? I find that a really strange position

A really strange position would be calling a fertilized egg a baby.

BTW, this would also turn all women taking oral contraceptives into baby killers -- pills often can't prevent the conception, so they rely on making the uterine lining inhospitable to a fertilized egg.

o-CAPTION-THIS-570.jpg

Now this is disrespectful. Imagine the stench...

My question is Biden supports life begins at conception, but it's ok to kill a baby? I find that a really strange position

A really strange position would be calling a fertilized egg a baby.

BTW, this would also turn all women taking oral contraceptives into baby killers -- pills often can't prevent the conception, so they rely on making the uterine lining inhospitable to a fertilized egg.

A few States have actually tried to pass a bill saying that the fertilised egg is a person. Thankfully, they failed, but it kinda tells you how crazy some of the lifers can be.

Frankly Biden lied his ass off as well. Seniors haven't lost medicare advantage? My Dad would beg to differ. Iran doesn't have a delivery vehicle for a nuclear weapon? Oh yeah they do. Not one that can hit us, but they can sure as hell reach Israel and in fact it can reach southern Europe. The Shahab-3 has a range of 1,250 miles. and can be easily equipped with a nuclear device. The AARP endorses their medicare policy? Really? Interesting since they have gone on record saying "no we don't will you please stop making that claim?"

So yeah Biden's points seemed fine to those who don't have a clue what's really going on....and he made himself the king of jackassery in the process.

I remembered the debate with Sarah Palin......Biden can lie with the best of them.

When Ryan was allowed to answer he had facts to refute Bidens BS. But Biden and the moderator were constantly interrupting him.

Bidens debate was geared toward folks that don't know and don't care to know. But overall I think Ryan left a good enough impression to possibly win some people over.

I remembered the debate with Sarah Palin......Biden can lie with the best of them.

When Ryan was allowed to answer he had facts to refute Bidens BS. But Biden and the moderator were constantly interrupting him.

Bidens debate was geared toward folks that don't know and don't care to know. But overall I think Ryan left a good enough impression to possibly win some people over.

I tend to agree. Ryan came with some very solid arguments and statistics backing them up. Biden came with bullshit claims like a $5 trillion tax cut that has been so widely debunked it's amazing he even has the gall to bring it up...and a lot of huffs and puffs. Frankly I think Ryan beat his ass, but again...those who don't realize that Iran most certainly has a delivery vehicle, the Obama administration are the ones slashing medicare, etc would probably think it was a draw at best.

I tend to agree. Ryan came with some very solid arguments and statistics backing them up. Biden came with bullshit claims like a $5 trillion tax cut that has been so widely debunked it's amazing he even has the gall to bring it up...and a lot of huffs and puffs. Frankly I think Ryan beat his ass, but again...those who don't realize that Iran most certainly has a delivery vehicle, the Obama administration are the ones slashing medicare, etc would probably think it was a draw at best.

The only reason they think he won is because he talked over Ryan and acted like a jackass.

This is the way these people are. :eusa_whistle:

I don't think he won anybody over, Muddie, Ryan just did no harm. Joe needed to come out swinging, bring up certain points that were left out of the first debate and put this in the win column. We couldn't let this come to a draw.

Joe did good.

It's interesting to me that the issues aren't being talked about and the republican focus has been to whine about Biden's debate style. Especially given Romney's style in the first debate. I think it's been back and forth all election season with both sides getting an edge here and there. But in my mind, Biden iced this debate on the Afghanistan issue. That was a clear home run for him and the Democrats.

Big difference between Romneys debate and Bidens.

Romney allowed Obama to speak and followed him with a reply. It was more or less a discussion.
Biden just wouldn't let Ryan say anything.

How the fuck can you say what you're saying??? Are you people sane?

Last edited:

Romney allowed Obama to speak and followed him with a reply. It was more or less a discussion.

Romney bullied 25% more talking time and wouldn't shut the fuck up in his debate.
Biden and Ryan had nearly equal talking time.

Romney bullied 25% more talking time and wouldn't shut the fuck up in his debate.

At least Romney let Obama talk. Obama couldn't defend his failures.

Biden talked over and laughed like a little bitch!

Again, they had nearly equal talk time and Biden only laughed at Ryan when he was spewing bullshit and talked back so the moderator didn't steam roll him. This is hilarious that Republican supporters have completely 180ed in a week.

Ha! That won't happen again.

Forum List

Back