Who "won" last night?....A Dem.'s perspective

I'm looking forward to Clinton/Biden/Sanders debates.

To reach the Democrat Party base they're going to have to out-left each other.

And....in doing so....alienate every American who is not already a card-carrying Communist.

And....in doing so....alienate every American who is not already a card-carrying Communist.

i's going to be a Pander-fest of self-hating, rich, guilt-ridden White left-wing nutjobs!!

Well, no, they are not.

What do you think is the entire point of setting up Hillary as the sole candidate (and she is - there is no real competition)? Because they are going to avoid exactly this - there will barely be a primary. They are sitting back hoping that the right will implode going for the base while they essentially ignore the primary demagoguery. The few token sacrifices that are going against Hillary are going to pander to the base - hard - and then loose the primary and throw their support behind Hillary.

And they just might get their wish.

as for the op - I do ever love these asinine 'who would the dems pick for the right' because the notion is so utterly idiotic. Who cares what the left thinks of the candidate lineup - they are going to vote for Hillary no matter what. Jesus could be running after the second coming and they would not vote for him.

Rand Paul's low swinging fruit / chldish comment about Christie hugging Obama made him look really small, too, to an independent anyhow.

Im sure to the had right it was like "oHhHh, get um!!"
GT an independent!

ROFLMAO_502c75_132374.jpg

Rand Paul's low swinging fruit / chldish comment about Christie hugging Obama made him look really small, too, to an independent anyhow.

GT an independent!

Always have been.

Do you know my views? Of course you dont.
I have been here a long time GT - I know several of them.

In the time that you and I have been here I don't think I can recall a single republican issue that you agreed with.

Sorry, that was not a debate. It was a question and answer forum with the audience being allowed to cheer for their favorite candidate. It was an unfair and unbalanced FOX News super talk show. Just to many participants to put in the hot seat, so they used a stage and pretended it was a debate.

GT an independent!

Always have been.

Do you know my views? Of course you dont.
I have been here a long time GT - I know several of them.

In the time that you and I have been here I don't think I can recall a single republican issue that you agreed with.
Gun control
Immigration
Death penalty
Welfare reform....

Just rlly quick. Theres more.

Governor Kasich came off as the sanest, unifying and experienced voice offered by the GOP.

FOX's unprofessional and calculated bad treatment of Trump, will actually boost his standing among those conservatives who have had enough of professional politicians. (If Fox can't "own" a republican, the powerful network wants that individual out.)

Third, Christie's performance was better than expected.

(P.S. As someone else stated, Walker is as interesting as an old phone book.)

I kinda agree Kasich is a practiced politician....a deciever.

I absolutely agree on FOX's unprofessional treatment of Trump.....AND Paul......Paul got the least amount of air time and part of that was his replies to others which was not set into the questioning. It is obvious the establishment has it in for Paul...which shows he is probably the man to vote for.

As I read elsewhere Christie used 9/11 victims as props...

FOX also seems to be pushing Fiorina....I dont think she was all that much of a standout.....tho she did ok......and they seem to be downplaying how good Santorum did in the debate.
Santorum is an asshole. He's essentially the is the poster boy for liberals' Strawman arguments against Republicans.

BS Even Rachel Maddow likes Santorum. Hes I'd say one of 3 republicans that at least sound a bit concerned about the economic situation of average americans.
But he wants to make abortion illegal.

I think that both sides would agree that all the BS spewed by candidates reveal more of who they are and whom they want to pander to, than any actual plan as to how their views would ever be enacted.

Congress, the courts and those a would be president surrounds him/herself with are just as important as the rhetoric.

Governor Kasich came off as the sanest, unifying and experienced voice offered by the GOP.

FOX's unprofessional and calculated bad treatment of Trump, will actually boost his standing among those conservatives who have had enough of professional politicians. (If Fox can't "own" a republican, the powerful network wants that individual out.)

I absolutely agree on FOX's unprofessional treatment of Trump.....AND Paul......Paul got the least amount of air time and part of that was his replies to others which was not set into the questioning. It is obvious the establishment has it in for Paul...which shows he is probably the man to vote for.

FOX also seems to be pushing Fiorina....I dont think she was all that much of a standout.....tho she did ok......and they seem to be downplaying how good Santorum did in the debate.
Santorum is an asshole. He's essentially the is the poster boy for liberals' Strawman arguments against Republicans.

BS Even Rachel Maddow likes Santorum. Hes I'd say one of 3 republicans that at least sound a bit concerned about the economic situation of average americans.

I've never heard Rachel Maddow say anything remotely favorable towards Santorum. Santorum hates gays and has compared homosexuality to bestiality and incest

What?! She's had him on her show, and repeatedly says hes one of the most articulate of the Republicans.

But he wants to make abortion illegal.

so, certainly that is a position held by lots of Republicans..........

Forum List

Back