Who "won" last night?....A Dem.'s perspective

007 is nothing more than a far right wing operative, who wants the likes of a Cruz or a Carson. Heavens help America if that happened.
Are you TROLLING, you little FAGGOT?

Everyone on this board knows you LIED and PRETENDED to be someone you're not, so you think now you have some kind of HIGH GROUND to LIE about someone else?

Fuck off you nasty little prick. Go pull your pud somewhere else, PROG.
Far right wing operatives get called out, as do all outliers detrimental to society's welfare.

I am who I have always been: a mainstream Republican who had no trouble dealing with you and deramboed you.

Trump did well last night. Cruz, Carson, and that gang are finished.
You're a LIAR and a CHARLATAN, end of story.

You have lost ALL cred on this board.

Your posts are nothing more than hyperbole.
What I say is true as you well know, derambo. The fact is the far right last night was finished off for the race. That is God's blessing on America.

You haven't posted anything true since you joined this forum. That's why they call you Fakey.

A Dem's perspective?

is that something that is useful to anybody or anything other than to serve as a bad example?

Kind of like a Republican having a view on Hilary. Wait, they ALL have a view on Hilary, but you're not allowed to talk about Republicans. Freedom of speech and all of that.
The fool doesn't realize that he's damned by his own words.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

YAWN
if that was true i'd admit it loon. but you're on THIS BOARD talking about republicans

and I'M on this board talking about republicans. i'm not talking about hillary; but what's more notable is YOU ARENT EITHER, and neither are many of the other leftardz...................which was my point all along
And why is it we are talking about Republicans? Cause they had a fucking debate, you moron.

Governor Kasich came off as the sanest, unifying and experienced voice offered by the GOP.

FOX's unprofessional and calculated bad treatment of Trump, will actually boost his standing among those conservatives who have had enough of professional politicians. (If Fox can't "own" a republican, the powerful network wants that individual out.)

Third, Christie's performance was better than expected.

(P.S. As someone else stated, Walker is as interesting as an old phone book.)

I kinda agree Kasich is a practiced politician....a deciever.

I absolutely agree on FOX's unprofessional treatment of Trump.....AND Paul......Paul got the least amount of air time and part of that was his replies to others which was not set into the questioning. It is obvious the establishment has it in for Paul...which shows he is probably the man to vote for.

As I read elsewhere Christie used 9/11 victims as props...

FOX also seems to be pushing Fiorina....I dont think she was all that much of a standout.....tho she did ok......and they seem to be downplaying how good Santorum did in the debate.
Santorum is an asshole. He's essentially the is the poster boy for liberals' Strawman arguments against Republicans.

BS Even Rachel Maddow likes Santorum. Hes I'd say one of 3 republicans that at least sound a bit concerned about the economic situation of average americans.

I've never heard Rachel Maddow say anything remotely favorable towards Santorum. Santorum hates gays and has compared homosexuality to bestiality and incest

What?! She's had him on her show, and repeatedly says hes one of the most articulate of the Republicans.
Pigs must be flying

I'm looking forward to Clinton/Biden/Sanders debates.

To reach the Democrat Party base they're going to have to out-left each other.

And....in doing so....alienate every American who is not already a card-carrying Communist.
Just like they did in 08 and 12? Are you fucks so delusional that you think Americans share your far right views? Most Americans are center, with some leaning to the right and some to the left. Most Americans agree with an immigration policy that allows those who have been here for years and not engaged in crime to stay. You clowns want to deport them all. Few Americans agree with you. Most Americans want to see a minimum wage increase. Most do not want more military engagement in the Middle East. Most support marriage equality and reproductive freedom, including unlimited access to abortion during the first trimester. Most think calling a woman a fat pig, referring to breast feeding as disgusting and engaging in Twitter wars like a middle school mean girl beneath the dignity of a candidate for President. They understand that Benghazi has been investigated to death and that Clinton did nothing wrong. They don't like her use of the private email server, but don't think that is a big deal. They know that her husband was the most effective president we have had in the last fifty years and would welcome a return to his policies.

so, um, when is the Democrat debate, or are they too chicken to have one?
Much closer in time the when people will be actually voting. Also, they do not need the survivor island debated to winnow out the pretenders like trump, Jinnah, Cruz, etc.

A Dem's perspective?

is that something that is useful to anybody or anything other than to serve as a bad example?

Kind of like a Republican having a view on Hilary. Wait, they ALL have a view on Hilary, but you're not allowed to talk about Republicans. Freedom of speech and all of that.

YAWN
if that was true i'd admit it loon. but you're on THIS BOARD talking about republicans

and I'M on this board talking about republicans. i'm not talking about hillary; but what's more notable is YOU ARENT EITHER, and neither are many of the other leftardz...................which was my point all along
And why is it we are talking about Republicans? Cause they had a fucking debate, you moron.

lmao!!

it's hilarious, yet sad and pathetic in a way; the way you butthurt Progs just keep making fools of yourselves after you've been bested. it's you hurt pride and arrogance. it's not that there was a debate making you not talk about your own Dem candidates; it's because they are a gagle of old, boring, rich ,white and tired failed progressives trying to outpander each other

A Dem's perspective?

YAWN

lmao!!

it's hilarious, yet sad and pathetic in a way; the way you butthurt Progs just keep making fools of yourselves after you've been bested. it's you hurt pride and arrogance. it's not that there was a debate making you not talk about your own Dem candidates; it's because they are a gagle of old, boring, rich ,white and tired failed progressives trying to outpander each other
No, we are talking about it here, you stupid fuck, because that is the topic of this thread. Did you not see the question this thread is based on? Let me help, " who won last night's debate". Now, how exactly does one answer that question by talking about the democratic candidates?

YAWN

lmao!!

No, we are talking about it here, you stupid fuck, because that is the topic of this thread. Did you not see the question this thread is based on? Let me help, " who won last night's debate". Now, how exactly does one answer that question by talking about the democratic candidates?

you woke up angry and butthurt. that is so un-holistic leftard

Looks like Fox has created a new reality TV show out of the Republican debates

They have good guys and bad guys as well as comic relief

Must watch TV

So did I. I just voted three times. Once on this computer, once on my I-pad and once on my I phone. More importantly, you have absolutely no idea what the demographic makeup of those participating is or if it is even remotely representative of the likely Republican voter. I am a Democrat and I voted three times. I cannot vote in a Republican Primary so my three votes should not even be counted.

Why do you assume that Democrats who watched the debate and read Drudge are not part of the intended demographic?

Why do you assume that all Democrats cannot vote in Republican primaries?

roflmao
I know that democrats cannot vote in the Republican Primary in my state and and in 35 others. I am assuming nothing. The point, you dullard, is that you don't know the demographics of the respondents so, therefore, the poll is not scientifically valid.

They can if they are in safe blue states and register as republican right before the primary.

If he's still around by then, I'm voting Trump!
Because you want him to be President or because you know that he would be an absolute gift to the democratic nominee?

Because I think Barry Goldwater needs somebody to break his record.

So did I. I just voted three times. Once on this computer, once on my I-pad and once on my I phone. More importantly, you have absolutely no idea what the demographic makeup of those participating is or if it is even remotely representative of the likely Republican voter. I am a Democrat and I voted three times. I cannot vote in a Republican Primary so my three votes should not even be counted.

Why do you assume that Democrats who watched the debate and read Drudge are not part of the intended demographic?

roflmao
I know that democrats cannot vote in the Republican Primary in my state and and in 35 others. I am assuming nothing. The point, you dullard, is that you don't know the demographics of the respondents so, therefore, the poll is not scientifically valid.

They can if they are in safe blue states and register as republican right before the primary.

Because you want him to be President or because you know that he would be an absolute gift to the democratic nominee?

And sane people think you need to get a life, a brain and a new douche.

Governor Kasich came off as the sanest, unifying and experienced voice offered by the GOP.

FOX's unprofessional and calculated bad treatment of Trump, will actually boost his standing among those conservatives who have had enough of professional politicians. (If Fox can't "own" a republican, the powerful network wants that individual out.)

I absolutely agree on FOX's unprofessional treatment of Trump.....AND Paul......Paul got the least amount of air time and part of that was his replies to others which was not set into the questioning. It is obvious the establishment has it in for Paul...which shows he is probably the man to vote for.

FOX also seems to be pushing Fiorina....I dont think she was all that much of a standout.....tho she did ok......and they seem to be downplaying how good Santorum did in the debate.
Santorum is an asshole. He's essentially the is the poster boy for liberals' Strawman arguments against Republicans.

BS Even Rachel Maddow likes Santorum. Hes I'd say one of 3 republicans that at least sound a bit concerned about the economic situation of average americans.

I've never heard Rachel Maddow say anything remotely favorable towards Santorum. Santorum hates gays and has compared homosexuality to bestiality and incest

Actually, she speaks quite well of him and got him, the other day, to admit he regrets his "man on dog" comments. What she says of him is that he's the best natural speaker among the candidates. I would hardly classify that as "even Rachel Maddow likes Rick Santorum". And even if she did like him, she doesn't believe he should be President.

roflmao

And sane people think you need to get a life, a brain and a new douche.

And I suppose you consider that cogent political debate? You think Trump would be any Democratic candidate?

I'm looking forward to Clinton/Biden/Sanders debates.

To reach the Democrat Party base they're going to have to out-left each other.

And....in doing so....alienate every American who is not already a card-carrying Communist.
Just like they did in 08 and 12? Are you fucks so delusional that you think Americans share your far right views? Most Americans are center, with some leaning to the right and some to the left. Most Americans agree with an immigration policy that allows those who have been here for years and not engaged in crime to stay. You clowns want to deport them all. Few Americans agree with you.
You stand corrected.
A solid 55 percent of registered voters oppose President Obama's most recent executive actions on immigration a new Quinnipiac University National pollreleased Wednesday found.
Poll Majority Of Americans Oppose Obama s Executive Amnesty - Conn Carroll

60% of likely voters think when it comes to immigration reform, gaining control of the border is more important than legalizing the status of illegal aliens in the United States [Rasmussen, March 2012].

55% of Americans oppose or strongly oppose Congress passing a bill to give some illegal aliens living in the U.S. a path to legal status. [USA Today/Gallup, January 2011].
Americans Oppose Amnesty NumbersUSA
Now apologize and mean it.

The Political Class could not care less what the American people think about immigration. The Democrats want a horde of new voters, largely dependent on government, and thus reliably democrat. That is the end game, and everything else is nothing but a posturing kabuki dance. Republicans are more closely aligned with "we, the People," but they are petrified of being branded "racist" by the media - which is salivating to do so.

Consider: anyone suggesting that WE START TO ENFORCE THE EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS is an extremist. At least that is what the MSM and the dems would have us believe. How fucking up is that?

From a Democrat view, I think we fear Trump most, he is seriously smart...

Hillary would have real trouble with him, he is not bought out and asks the hard questions

Actually, she speaks quite well of him and got him, the other day, to admit he regrets his "man on dog" comments. What she says of him is that he's the best natural speaker among the candidates. I would hardly classify that as "even Rachel Maddow likes Rick Santorum". And even if she did like him, she doesn't believe he should be President.

Hes one of the few candidates who has been a guest on her show, I think in a way she does like him....tho I am sure also she doesn't want him to be president......But Santorum I think would be a formidable general election candidate as he would have an appeal to blue collar workers, that most of these candidates wouldn't have.

Hes one of the few candidates who has been a guest on her show, I think in a way she does like him....tho I am sure also she doesn't want him to be president......But Santorum I think would be a formidable general election candidate as he would have an appeal to blue collar workers, that most of these candidates wouldn't have.

He's one of two that are brave enough to go on her show. The rest got scared after Rand Paul vomited on himself on her show (which wasn't her fault).

Santorum's "other issues" would kill him despite his populist rhetoric.

Forum List

Back