Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Broncos

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Patriots

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Another Team (Specify)

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
I was in a bar packed with fans and we all thought he'd get ejected for that one. It was downright vicious. I'm surprised there wasn't a fight

He was making some stupid plays. That whole first half penalties kill any Denver momentum.

facemask.0.gif

And no one thought the Bronco's would win ;--)
I wanted to mention that guy. We talked about him at lunch today. If the Bronco's would have lost he would have been to blame for the way he played. He should have been ejected after this toss. He reminded me of that guy on Cleveland. Sherman's not a thug but this guy is. He crazy.

That penalty ended up being for one yard

Well he had two flags on him before that for roughness I believe. His intentions were clear
Actually my brother was right. Had he not facemasked like that the guy would have scored a TD. Did Carolina end up scoring a touchdown that drive? I believe they scored anyways. If not that facemask was genius. LOL.

Well he had two flags on him before that for roughness I believe. His intentions were clear
Actually my brother was right. Had he not facemasked like that the guy would have scored a TD. Did Carolina end up scoring a touchdown that drive? I believe they scored anyways. If not that facemask was genius. LOL.

As I recall they were held to a field goal attempt that failed

I said last year i would never watch another superbowl again i only went back on that this year since it was the 50th anniversary so i thought what the hell?

this game proved as always the NFL is as corrupt as our government and the superbowl is as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling,they made three critical bad calls against the panthers when they had momentum going for them when they had the donkeys defense on their heels yet not ONE SINGLE BAD CALL went against the donkeys.

reminded me of the raiders/pats game from several years ago with the tuck rule game where they not only screwed the raiders with the tuck rule but they also made three critical bad calls against them and did not make ONE SINGLE BAD CALL against the cheatriots.

same thing in this game.the NFL obviously wanted Peyton Manning to have another ring,this superbowl was further proof these games are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling and the NFL is as corrupt as out government is. I'll never watch another superbowl again,that is unless it is of course my LA Rams.:biggrin:

I said last year i would never watch another superbowl again i only went back on that this year since it was the 50th anniversary so i thought what the hell?

this game proved as always the NFL is as corrupt as our government and the superbowl is as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling,they made three critical bad calls against the panthers when they had momentum going for them when they had the donkeys defense on their heels yet not ONE SINGLE BAD CALL went against the donkeys.

reminded me of the raiders/pats game from several years ago with the tuck rule game where they not only screwed the raiders with the tuck rule but they also made three critical bad calls against them and did not make ONE SINGLE BAD CALL against the cheatriots.

same thing in this game.the NFL obviously wanted Peyton Manning to have another ring,this superbowl was further proof these games are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling and the NFL is as corrupt as out government is. I'll never watch another superbowl again,that is unless it is of course my LA Rams.:biggrin:

You just made me remember that great catch the receiver made and they said it wasn't a catch, so Carolina challenged the call and they lost the challenge. That was SOOOO a catch.

From my view it looked like Cam Newton quit when he didn't dive for his own fumble. He plays for his own aggrandizement, not for the team.

cam-dive.gif

He shot his mouth off all week, so the universe rewarded him. Then he acted like an immature baby at the press conference. He's got a lot of growing up to do.

You just made me remember that great catch the receiver made and they said it wasn't a catch, so Carolina challenged the call and they lost the challenge. That was SOOOO a catch.
exactly,even the announcers could not believe it wasnt a catch.
the american sheople are so brainwashed,they dont get it that these games are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling.

Like I said,UNLESS it is my LOS ANGELES Rams of course,I'll never watch another superbowl again.And the fact they have only made it to the superbowl ONCE way back in 1980,that could be a long time.:biggrin:

the playoffs and the superbowl are so much rigged its pathetic.Its so obvious the refs wanted Peyton Manning to win another superbowl.

next year I will of course watch the Rams,I'll NEVER miss another one of their games,but i will ONLY watch them just to look at their cool looking uniforms,they are going back to the LA colors thank god.:mm::banana::clap::dance:

thank god they are and thank god they are leaving those ugly looking rags they wore in stank louis there,had they always had those ugly looking rags they wore in st louis in the beginning in LA,i never would have become a Rams fan in the first place.

thats the ONLY reason I'll watch NFL football next year is to look at the LOS ANGELES Rams uniform colors.I wont get into this winning/losing thing anymore knowing these games are so fucking rigged.

Pretty much these days the only NFL games i watch are the classics from yesteryear,I been spending money buying those games over the net.back in the day and age when the NFL was not corrupt and fixed like it it today.

FUCK THE NFL.

the american sheople are so brainwashed,they dont get it that these games are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling.

Like I said,UNLESS it is my LOS ANGELES Rams of course,I'll never watch another superbowl again.And the fact they have only made it to the superbowl ONCE way back in 1980,that could be a long time.:biggrin:

the playoffs and the superbowl are so much rigged its pathetic.Its so obvious the refs wanted Peyton Manning to win another superbowl.

next year I will of course watch the Rams,I'll NEVER miss another one of their games,but i will ONLY watch them just to look at their cool looking uniforms,they are going back to the LA colors thank god.:mm::banana::clap::dance:

thank god they are and thank god they are leaving those ugly looking rags they wore in stank louis there,had they always had those ugly looking rags they wore in st louis in the beginning in LA,i never would have become a Rams fan in the first place.

thats the ONLY reason I'll watch NFL football next year is to look at the LOS ANGELES Rams uniform colors.I wont get into this winning/losing thing anymore knowing these games are so fucking rigged.

Pretty much these days the only NFL games i watch are the classics from yesteryear,I been spending money buying those games over the net.back in the day and age when the NFL was not corrupt and fixed like it it today.

FUCK THE NFL.
Oh stop being a little Baby. People love soap operas and big time wrestling.

If it was rigged they would have given Detroit ONE in 50 years, don't you think? Maybe 1 of those 4 years the bills went and lost in the Superbowl they could have written in a lions loss. Arent they worried about viewership in Detroit?

You're just mad because you've never had a winner. I understand it's not Rogers fault the lions suck. That's all on the lions. But we just hired new management. Stay tuned.

So stop being a pussy. If you don't watch, how do you know so much?

Carolina scored a TD on that drive.
What do you think about cam not diving for that ball?

People say cam will be back, but who knows? Look at Marino. Look at Rogers drew brees and all the other qb's win or lose who've only been to one Superbowl. 31 other teams got something to say about that.

There was a time in the 4th where cam was down 6. I'm sure he was thinking what I was. He was gonna March down the field, eat up the clock and win the Superbowl. What a let down it must have been when it went down the way it did.

Didn't Aaron rogers prove it ain't over till its over? He should have dove for that ball.

But then again that's a multi million dollar arm and big guys were jumping on that ball.

Actually it was Elway who decided after Maning's first loss that defenses earn the big W. He set out to build a great defensive squad and he did it. Earned us the big one.

This was no accident

Were there some bad calls, of course there were but that happens in every game. Quit your bitching.

Can't wait till next season. Maning is bound to be retiring, Bret is likely to be the starter. Its going to be a whole new show and I think we'll do well.

So to all those Carolina fans, all I can say is, suck it up Princess.

giphy.gif

People say cam will be back, but who knows? Look at Marino. Look at Rogers drew brees and all the other qb's win or lose who've only been to one Superbowl. 31 other teams got something to say about that.

There was a time in the 4th where cam was down 6. I'm sure he was thinking what I was. He was gonna March down the field, eat up the clock and win the Superbowl. What a let down it must have been when it went down the way it did.

Didn't Aaron rogers prove it ain't over till its over? He should have dove for that ball.

But then again that's a multi million dollar arm and big guys were jumping on that ball.

I think his refusal to dive for his own fumble reveals a lot about his character. He plays for himself. Otherwise he would have dove for that ball and fought for it! He would do it for the team. All he did all week was talk smack. The universe rewarded him.

I would have jumped in, it was do or die and he second guessed it all. I thought he would have drove down the field however, the defense Denver had shut him down. The Broncos came in with a good game plan. Cam needs to mature, you got to like that he likes to win and gets excited. If you had the choice between Bradford and Newton, who would you take. It's a no brainer I'd take Newton.

Tough to figure out who is going to be there year after year. The Raiders look like they are going to make a run in the next couple of years. Lots of parity in the NFL.

I think his refusal to dive for his own fumble reveals a lot about his character. He plays for himself. Otherwise he would have dove for that ball and fought for it! He would do it for the team. All he did all week was talk smack. The universe rewarded him.

He made himself the center of attention, and he loved it when it was going well. Now...he's the center of attention again, take the bad...with the good.

He has only himself to blame for the face punching he's getting right now.

FUCK THE NFL.
Oh stop being a little Baby. People love soap operas and big time wrestling.

If it was rigged they would have given Detroit ONE in 50 years, don't you think? Maybe 1 of those 4 years the bills went and lost in the Superbowl they could have written in a lions loss. Arent they worried about viewership in Detroit?

You're just mad because you've never had a winner. I understand it's not Rogers fault the lions suck. That's all on the lions. But we just hired new management. Stay tuned.

So stop being a pussy. If you don't watch, how do you know so much?

wow your seriously in denial mode the NFL is as corrupt as our government is.amazing how you can accept it that our government is corrupt but the NFL is not.:rolleyes::haha::lmao:

mad cause i never had a winner? now thats funny stuff there.
what about my royals thats a winner right there.thats a horrible theory of yours because when the royals lost in the playoffs three years in a row to the yankees in the 70's i did not make excuses for them,they played so bad they deserved to lose.those games were not rigged,baseball is much more difficult to rig than NFL football.

oh what about the lions/cowboys game last year when they picked up the yellow flag for an obvious pass interference penalty against the cowboys which cost your Lions the game with no explanation whatsoever given? if you dont think that game was rigged for them to win and had the home town refs in their pockets,your very gullible indeed.

just because i seldom watch NFL games anymore since i am awake to how rigged and corrupt they are and watch games from yesteryear instead,no need to say I am a baby.:rofl:

like I said,the rams are the only team i will watch next year ONLY to look at their uniform colors,thats it nothing else.if thats being a baby,then so be it,Im proud to be that little baby then.:D

the panthers deserved to lose this game no doubt, i wont deny that.

I could not believe he did not sprint for more bootlegs and take the game himself,he was too much a wuss worried about getting hurt it looks like.

Forum List

Back