Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Broncos

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Patriots

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Another Team (Specify)

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
The winning TD, in that game? That wasn't luck. That was skill. :D By a rookie against a veteran no less.

Lol! Yeah, pure skill.

Yup! Malcolm Butler! Did you watch the vid? He totally outsmarted him. Lol.

Yeah, sure. It's funny when the other team does it, it's lucky, when your team does it, it's skill. Lol!

No, you obviously aren't familiar with the play I was talking about. It was certainly luck. It wasn't like Malcolm Butler stepping up to intercept. It was a fumbled ball which bounced off the leg of the player and landed in his hands.

The winning TD, in that game? That wasn't luck. That was skill. :D By a rookie against a veteran no less.

Lol! Yeah, pure skill.

Yup! Malcolm Butler! Did you watch the vid? He totally outsmarted him. Lol.

Yeah, sure. It's funny when the other team does it, it's lucky, when your team does it, it's skill. Lol!

Whhaaaattt??? :D

Edit: Cleaned up this post for you all so it's less confusing.

Last edited:

Seattle folds in the fourth quarter again today

Four losses and the defense no longer scares anyone

Pats exacted their revenge on the tattle-tale Colts last night....

Pats exacted their revenge on the tattle-tale Colts last night....

Colts played well, I was expecting a big win by the Patriots and that didn't happen.

A win is a win. In the end, it doesn't matter if it was a "big" win or not. :)

Yes you are right, however, there is a difference in wins that I look at. Seattle beat Detroit, barely and that was a sign of trouble and they went 0-2 since then.

Colts played their best game of the year and should improve. The Pat played a quality game and a quality team.

Denver is 6-0 and their wins are not as impressive as other teams. The defense looks good, the offense is terrible.

A win is a win, when you get to the Super Bowl.

facemask.0.gif

And no one thought the Bronco's would win ;--)

facemask.0.gif

I wanted to mention that guy. We talked about him at lunch today. If the Bronco's would have lost he would have been to blame for the way he played. He should have been ejected after this toss. He reminded me of that guy on Cleveland. Sherman's not a thug but this guy is. He crazy.

facemask.0.gif

I wanted to mention that guy. We talked about him at lunch today. If the Bronco's would have lost he would have been to blame for the way he played. He should have been ejected after this toss. He reminded me of that guy on Cleveland. Sherman's not a thug but this guy is. He crazy.
Talib? Yeah he sure got tagged for penalties in the first half. I thought he was going to get benched. That play was uncalled for and he should have been ejected. He didn't just do it accidentally, that was intentional. I do not know much about the guy or his method of play but it would be interesting to look up his penalty stats and fines

facemask.0.gif

Talib? Yeah he sure got tagged for penalties in the first half. I thought he was going to get benched. That play was uncalled for and he should have been ejected. He didn't just do it accidentally, that was intentional. I do not know much about the guy or his method of play but it would be interesting to look up his penalty stats and fines
Talib would have been ejected in the first half if the NFL's proposed personal foul rules were in play because he couldn't contain his emotions, and then after the game he made a suggestive remark to his wife during the middle of his interview and then tripped climbing up on stage for another interview.
So it really should be no surprise that in the winning locker room, Talib also slyly called out Panthers quarterback Cam Newton.
"There ain't no Easter Bunny, there ain't no Santa Claus, there ain't no Superman," Talib said, referring to Newton's nickname.

When reached for comment all little Jenny had to say was

I was in a bar packed with fans and we all thought he'd get ejected for that one. It was downright vicious. I'm surprised there wasn't a fight

Forum List

Back