who will the GOP trot out in 2016?

will they recycle again or what?

Depends on who wins this one,it not a lock for ether one. If Obamma wins who will the dems trot out,it won't be Biden.

I'm entertaining Hillary will step down as secretary of state and take a shot at making history again for the democrats, in being the first woman president. It's highly possible. Bubba is working hard to get Obamma reelected the base approval is their, locked. The worst of the economy is over and over the next four years you'll see very good improvement,,, game over republicans. I can remember the disappointment and her popularity has grown. This is an easy call for her to do, why not. regardless what she saying, so close to her real goal anyway. I have my eye on three others.

Republican hopefuls jockey for 2016​
None of these can win with anyone.
for 2016 - Alexander Burns and Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com​

Don't agree with Maggie overall , just the people.​

What a disgusting collection of individuals!​

120809_bush_huck_palin_santorum_perry_ap_605.jpg

I wouldn't, and a sizable portion of the U.S., prolly wouldn't vote for any of those people.

Well thats a nice collection of Reps but who are the Dems going to run??

Don't see to many bright, shinning Dem stars out there.

Depends on who wins this one,it not a lock for ether one. If Obamma wins who will the dems trot out,it won't be Biden.

I'm entertaining Hillary will step down as secretary of state and take a shot at making history again for the democrats, in being the first woman president. It's highly possible. Bubba is working hard to get Obamma reelected the base approval is their, locked. The worst of the economy is over and over the next four years you'll see very good improvement,,, game over republicans. I can remember the disappointment and her popularity has grown. This is an easy call for her to do, why not. regardless what she saying, so close to her real goal anyway. I have my eye on three others.

If you think the economy has been bad so far, you wont believe how bad it can get if Obama is reelected.

The people who were wise enough to sit on the sidelines this time instead of taking-on an incumbent President w/ a big war chest. This, given the con SCOTUS has done everything in the power to put the gov't up for sale to the highest bidder. I really don't see any serious candidates on the horizon. Huckabee seems like an alright guy but I'm not too familiar w/ his platform but that might be because I'm a Progressive. :cool:

You have no reason to trust me, Huckabee is a major instigator as to why we cannot have any rational, intelligent, comprehensive debates with the wingnuts. His campaign of disinformation to these ignorant individuals is comprehensive and only compares to rush.
I get his game profiting off the gullible, ignorant, disenfranchise, uneducated, bible study group of dumbass loser's is a good living for these two clowns. But I do respect I do respect profiting off these weak minded morons, and the morons can't figure it out and send money and complain about taxes and the gov't. Can it get any better for the entertainment value as this is astounding sometimes. These people need to clean up their own house first.

If you think the economy has been bad so far, you wont believe how bad it can get if Obama is reelected.

The main core of the American economic base is intact. I would not mind seeing another tarp program, to accelerate a very good moderate improvement over the coming years. If you were not so narrow minded in your focus and look at the bigger picture and get off your bias crap you would see this. The economic show must go on as that's the way the game is played. If you take a look at the overall economic index for 75 years it may become obvious to you. Mitt Romney will not be president and the republican party if they want to be more than the minority whnners. I suggest they start rolling back their rhetoric 30 years. The more extreme the republican party goes the less their gonna get. And it make you all look like foolish gullible idiots anyhow, but I feel this none portent on there part. Which bring me back to thinking that more election losses are required for the republicans to understand this,

Jeb Bush and Susana Martinez. They will be competitive if and only if the Republicans war on immigrants and women lets up. In fact, picking these two is paramount if the Republican Party is to survive.

Jeb, Susana Martinez, a slimmed down Christie, Rubio...... a much stronger field than in 2012

and the winner is...............Hillary

I'm not sure why everyone thinks Hiliary will run. The last few times recently ive seen interviews with her, shes looked worn out and tired. In the announcement about the embassy she had an air of fragility to her. I just don't see her being a strong contender, besides the fact that's she's a rather divisive candiate.

If Romney is defeated, which most of the inside GOP leadership believes will be the case, then the candidate must be some one who appeals well to the center. The extremist right are simply going to have to be ignored.

Forum List

Back