who will the GOP trot out in 2016?

Again with the rat.

I have stated stuck on stupid is what you are.

Low life attract vermin.

Did you have a greater point?

i don't usually discuss things with rodents.

now, scurry along, the humans are busy

Only because you are incapable..

That must be due to you being a fat ass.

That isnt an insult but a hard fact.

You see your picture is posted, you stand 5' 8 or 9 and 250 lbs. It is no wonder you are a miserable piece of shit.

you mean this picture?

images.jpeg

:rofl:

somebody help the rat out. i would, but i'm busy laughing

You see your picture is posted, you stand 5' 8 or 9 and 250 lbs. It is no wonder you are a miserable piece of shit.

you mean this picture?

images.jpeg

Havent seen that one.

Is this where you go get help again????

you mean this picture?

images.jpeg

Havent seen that one.

Is this where you go get help again????

no,this is wherei continue laughing at the lying rat

Romney will be running for reelection, so it may just be him.

what color is the sky on your home planet?

Usually blue during the day, black at night. Sometimes when the sun is setting it gets red/orange. Sometimes during storms it can be grey or even green. But then you would know this if you looked outside my friend.

Romney of course.

Wonder who the Dems will have to trot out.

Hilary is getting a bit long in the tooth and I doubt she will run in 2016.

What bright shinning star does that leave in the Dem stable??

you mean this picture?

images.jpeg

Don't listen to him del, that is a very cute picture of you! :lmao:

Romney of course.

Wonder who the Dems will have to trot out.

Hilary is getting a bit long in the tooth and I doubt she will run in 2016.

What bright shinning star does that leave in the Dem stable??

Julian Castro.

Marco Rubio possible runner -- will drop out in the end.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqUNZ-qwBsA]Sen. Marco Rubio - Why Abortion is bad for america - YouTube[/ame]
if i meet your ass.I will tell you --kill baking babies... pro killer here asshole!​

on Abortion
Pro-life, but understands that woman's right is the law
He sounded like a moderate Republican. He was pushing for early education for at-risk children, and when asked about his views on the hot-button issue of abortion, the paper said, he pronounced himself "pro-life but says that he understands fully that a woman's right to an abortion is the law."
Source: The Rise of Marco Rubio, by Manuel Rogi-Franzia, p. 93 , Jun 19, 2012

Expand birth control exemption for faith-based organizations
Rubio declared, "The federal government does not have the power to force religious organizations to pay for things that that organization doesn't believe in."
The insurance requirement, part of the sweeping Affordable Care Act that had earned Obama such disdain among tea partiers, allowed narrow exemptions for churches but not other faith-based organizations such as universities or hospitals. Many states have similar laws, and the vast majority of health plans cover birth control. But the issue became a furious election-year fight, and Rubio its most high-profile combatant. "This is not about women's rights or contraception; this is about the religious liberties that our country has always cherished." "At the end of the day, it's about the fact that now the federal government has the power to force a religion to pay for something the religion teaches is wrong." Rubio's legislation, the Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 2012, would expand exemptions for faith-based organizations.

Source: The Rise of Marco Rubio, by Manuel Rogi-Franzia, p.177-178 , Jun 19, 2012

Opposed Sotomayor nomination based on her Roe support
Rubio was all too aware of the dilemma he faced. After months of questions about his opposition to Obama's nomination of Sonia Sotomayor, a puertorriquena who would become the first Hispanic justice on the US Supreme court, Rubio wrote an op-ed column that sought to address the expectations many placed on Hispanic politicians.
Opposition to her judicial philosophy is in no way a wholesale opposition to Hispanics.

Rubio said he opposed her nomination because of her case history and testimony on "the so-called right to privacy" that resulted in the Roe v. Wade abortion rights decision and a concern that she "would bring an activist approach" to the court.

Source: The Rise of Marco Rubio, by Manuel Rogi-Franzia, p.235 , Jun 19, 2012

No right to privacy, that resulted in the Roe v. Wade
I support judges who will respect the rule of law, strictly interpret our Constitution and not legislate from the bench. I opposed Judge Sonia Sotomayor [based on] her case history and testimony regarding the Second Amendment at the state level, eminent domain takings and the so-called constitutional right to privacy that resulted in the Roe v. Wade decision. Together, these and other cases point to a nominee who would bring an activist approach to the highest court in the land.
Source: 2010 Senate campaign website, Marco Rubio, "Issues" , Feb 3, 2010

Require ultrasounds before performing abortions
I am pro-life. As a state legislator, I supported various pieces of pro-life legislation that, among other things, would require doctors to perform ultrasounds before performing abortions and another bill that would ban the use of taxpayer dollars to fund stem cell research.
Source: 2010 Senate campaign website, Marco Rubio, "Issues" , Feb 3, 2010

Voted against funding stem cell research
Rubio voted NO on Amendment A990241, Stem Cell Research Funding Amendment (rejected by the House, 40 - 73).
State government synopsis: This amendment earmarks $1,000,000 from the James and Esther King Biomedical Research Program to fund research grants on adult, umbilical cord and embryonic stem cell projects.

Marco Rubio’s Record Will Keep GOP From Getting Latino Vote

"However, there are plenty of other policy positions and political moves by which to access Rubio’s ability to attract this increasingly important demographic. Among them, his opposition to the American Jobs Act, the DREAM Act, and the Republican presidential field’s snub to Univision over Rubio’s claims that the largest Hispanic network tried to “blackmail” him".

"crown prince" teablabagger... game over... thank you for playing.. watch your step when exiting the passenger side of the car into the middle lane of the freeway.

Last edited:
The people who were wise enough to sit on the sidelines this time instead of taking-on an incumbent President w/ a big war chest. This, given the con SCOTUS has done everything in the power to put the gov't up for sale to the highest bidder. I really don't see any serious candidates on the horizon. Huckabee seems like an alright guy but I'm not too familiar w/ his platform but that might be because I'm a Progressive. :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back