Who will be the nextpresident?

Who will be the next president

• Hillary

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Bush

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Cruz or Walker.

I'm curious, if someone offered to make you a $20 bet on whether the next President will be Cruz or Walker (so you get $20 if it ends up being one of them, and you pay $20 if it isn't), would you take it?

Sure.

Interesting. Let's see. Offering that bet now. Want to take it?

Sure. Just send me your address.

My preferred way of resolving bets online is via Paypal or addresses after the bet has been resolved, but if you want I can send you a PM with my real life name and contact info if you'll reply with the same. Does that sound agreeable?

That's okay.

Lets face it, it is going to be Jeb and Hilllary! What a joke. Which puppet will get in?

In my opinion it is going to be Hillary to finish off the republic.

The 2016 Presidential election will not be decided by the media. They will not tell the American people who is and isn't "viable" They will not force us to choose one of their candidates. Not this time. This time the stakes are too high. President Obama and his leftist allies have put this country in dire straits. We need a real leader with principles, know how and experience to be elected president in 2016.

The next president needs to have the following characteristics:

Experience in both the federal government and at the executive level. Perhaps someone who has served in both the U.S. House of Representatives as well as a two term governor of a state.

Common sense values and principles. Perhaps someone who is willing to his strongly held beliefs even when unpopular.

Someone who is a policy wonk with unquestionable academic credentials. Perhaps someone who is a Rhodes Scholar.

Someone who is conservative enough to win a GOP primary and yet has a positive warm demeanor that will appeal to general election voters as well.

Someone who can unite fiscal, national security and common sense voters.

Someone who recognizes the threats we face at home (Obama Care) and abroad (Radical Islam)

Someone who stands shoulder to shoulder with Israel.

Someone whom the media cannot label as too "old" or too "white"

Of course I am referring to Governor Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, the next president of the United States.

I endorsed Governor Jindal several months ago and have only grown more confident in his ability to win the election and lead this country back to greatness.

Lets face it, it is going to be Jeb and Hilllary! What a joke. Which puppet will get in?

The 2016 Presidential election will not be decided by the media. They will not tell the American people who is and isn't "viable" They will not force us to choose one of their candidates. Not this time. This time the stakes are too high. President Obama and his leftist allies have put this country in dire straits. We need a real leader with principles, know how and experience to be elected president in 2016.

Experience in both the federal government and at the executive level. Perhaps someone who has served in both the U.S. House of Representatives as well as a two term governor of a state.

Common sense values and principles. Perhaps someone who is willing to his strongly held beliefs even when unpopular.

Someone who is a policy wonk with unquestionable academic credentials. Perhaps someone who is a Rhodes Scholar.

Someone who is conservative enough to win a GOP primary and yet has a positive warm demeanor that will appeal to general election voters as well.

Someone who recognizes the threats we face at home (Obama Care) and abroad (Radical Islam)

Of course I am referring to Governor Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, the next president of the United States.

I endorsed Governor Jindal several months ago and have only grown more confident in his ability to win the election and lead this country back to greatness.

What probability do you estimate that Jindal will win the nomination? That he'll win the Presidency?

What probability do you estimate that Jindal will win the nomination? That he'll win the Presidency?

I am not an odds maker per se, but after having listened to and followed Governor Jindal over the last several years I am confident that once he actually declares his intentions (this Wednesday June 24th) and begins actually campaigning and the American people actually hear what he has to say and they see him in person, his numbers will sky rocket.

At the moment most of the American public either does not know who Bobby Jindal is or they only know what the liberal media has told them which has been nothing but smears and lies.

It is plainly obvious by the degree to watch the media and their radical leftist allies have smeared Governor Jindal that he is undoubtedly the candidate that they fear the most. Why do you think they are limiting the debates to ten candidates? Because they falsely believe that this will exclude Governor Jindal from the debates. They do NOT want the American public to actually hear him because once that happens he will be unstoppable. Governor Jindal, to their dismay, will crack the top 10 prior to the first debates and he will be on the stage.

One more note, I started a twitter account several months ago before Governor Jindal even announced his intentions. The twitter site is dedicated to encouraging and supporting a Bobby Jindal 2016 presidential run and it already has near 500 followers! Check it out at Bobby Jindal 2016 Jindalin2016 Twitter

I am not an odds maker per se, but after having listened to and followed Governor Jindal over the last several years I am confident that once he actually declares his intentions (this Wednesday June 24th) and begins actually campaigning and the American people actually hear what he has to say and they see him in person, his numbers will sky rocket.

At the moment most of the American public either does not know who Bobby Jindal is or they only know what the liberal media has told them which has been nothing but smears and lies.

It is plainly obvious by the degree to watch the media and their radical leftist allies have smeared Governor Jindal that he is undoubtedly the candidate that they fear the most. Why do you think they are limiting the debates to ten candidates? Because they falsely believe that this will exclude Governor Jindal from the debates. They do NOT want the American public to actually hear him because once that happens he will be unstoppable. Governor Jindal, to their dismay, will crack the top 10 prior to the first debates and he will be on the stage.

One more note, I started a twitter account several months ago before Governor Jindal even announced his intentions. The twitter site is dedicated to encouraging and supporting a Bobby Jindal 2016 presidential run and it already has near 500 followers! Check it out at Bobby Jindal 2016 Jindalin2016 Twitter

First of all, the claim that most Americans don't know who he is seems tough. He's an extremely prominent governor.

What I think you are doing is confusing "I support this candidate" with "This candidate is likely to win" or even "I should say this candidate is likely to win." So I'm going to ask what is my primary way of illustrating such issues: I'm going to offer you a bet: you get $20 if Jindal win's the Presidency and you pay $20 if he doesn't. Interested?

So to be clear, you think that Hillary is going to lose the nomination and then run as an independent? How confident of that are you?

That will depend upon who George Soros chooses as the Democrat Party nominee. It could provoke Mrs. Rodham-Clinton-Whatever sufficiently that she would lash out in blind rage. Old people with brain damage do that sometimes.

So to be clear, you think that Hillary is going to lose the nomination and then run as an independent? How confident of that are you?

That will depend upon who George Soros chooses as the Democrat Party nominee. It could provoke Mrs. Rodham-Clinton-Whatever sufficiently that she would lash out in blind rage. Old people with brain damage do that sometimes.

So do you expect it to be more likely than not that she won't get the nomination and will then run as independent? Or if not more likely than not, at least say 20% likely? At least 30%? More?

So do you expect it to be more likely than not that she won't get the nomination and will then run as independent? Or if not more likely than not, at least say 20% likely? At least 30%? More?

Take that apart.

1. I expect it's a virtual certainty that she will not get the Democrat Party nomination.

2. I give it about a 40% chance that, once thrown under the bus, she'll rememer she wanted to be president and then about 10% that she might run as an independent. That will depend on how much she hates whoever the Democrat Party fhumiliates her with.

Do not underestimate the hatred of a Clinton.

Probably Hillary. Why, simply because Nev, Co, Virgina, Florida and possibly North Carolina are going to go to her. The demographics are really starting to turn against the republicans.

I think the only one that can win is probably Rubio as he's Hispanic and hasn't lost the base. We have got to get the Hispanic vote to at least 35% if we wish to carry florida. If we lose Florida it is over!

A higher Hispanic vote could possibly turn Colorado into a republican gain ;)

Last edited:
Probably Hillary. Why, simply because Nev, Co, Virgina, Florida and possibly North Carolina are going to go to her. The demographics are really starting to turn against the republicans.

I think the only one that can win is probably Rubio as he's Hispanic and hasn't lost the base. We have got to get the Hispanic vote to at least 35% if we wish to carry florida. If we lose Florida it is over!

A higher Hispanic vote could possibly turn Colorado into a republican gain ;)

Rubio as he's Hispanic and hasn't lost the base

He has lost the base.

Take that apart.

1. I expect it's a virtual certainty that she will not get the Democrat Party nomination.

2. I give it about a 40% chance that, once thrown under the bus, she'll rememer she wanted to be president and then about 10% that she might run as an independent. That will depend on how much she hates whoever the Democrat Party fhumiliates her with.

Do not underestimate the hatred of a Clinton.

Question: if someone offered to make a bet with you where you got $15 if she isn't the nominee and you paid them $25 if she is, would you take it?

Question: if someone offered to make a bet with you where you got $15 if she isn't the nominee and you paid them $25 if she is, would you take it?

No.

Betting on politics is a fool's game.

I have my beliefs; you have yours. At least it will remain possible for that to be the case unless another Obamaesque dictator is chosen. In such a case it is not improbable that everybody will hold (or at least espouse) the same opinions or perish.

No.

Betting on politics is a fool's game.

I have my beliefs; you have yours. At least it will remain possible for that to be the case unless another Obamaesque dictator is chosen. In such a case it is not improbable that everybody will hold (or at least espouse) the same opinions or perish.

On the contrary, betting is an excellent way of telling whether people actually believe what they claim to believe or not. In this case, since you actually think that her losing the nomination is a "virtual certainty" betting on it seems like an obvious thing to do. If it is a "fool's game" to make such bets then that means that you really deep inside understand that you cannot predict it with nearly as high a probability are you are claiming. That's the major reason why I ask people to make bets, it helps show whether they actually believe what they claim or are just cheerleading for or against specific candidates.

And as for your comment about Obama, really? What is your example of dictatorial actions he's done?

And as for your comment about Obama, really? What is your example of dictatorial actions he's done?

Best example is your post immediately above.

Do you worship at His temple because you love him or because you fear for your life if you don't at least say you do?

Bwah? I don't particular care for Obama. He's been at best a disappointment. But the idea that anyone serious is afraid of him in the US is just stupid. Heck, you obviously aren't afraid of him. Here's a little hint: if you can get away with no worries calling someone a dictator, they probably aren't one.

Bwah? I don't particular care for Obama. He's been at best a disappointment. But the idea that anyone serious is afraid of him in the US is just stupid. Heck, you obviously aren't afraid of him. Here's a little hint: if you can get away with no worries calling someone a dictator, they probably aren't one.

Your faith is impressive.

Unless it's a paid performance......

Your faith is impressive.

Unless it's a paid performance......

Ok. At this point, I'm concluding that A) you don't really believe that Hillary losing the nomination is a virtual certainty. B) You don't actually believe that Obama is a dictator and C) You aren't actually interested in a discussion beyond telling everyone that you don't like certain people.

So are you actively trying to just damage the signal to noise ratio as a hobby or what?

Ok. At this point, I'm concluding that A) you don't really believe that Hillary losing the nomination is a virtual certainty. B) You don't actually believe that Obama is a dictator and C) You aren't actually interested in a discussion beyond telling everyone that you don't like certain people.

So are you actively trying to just damage the signal to noise ratio as a hobby or what?

A. As a clairvoyant you're right in league with the success rate of America's Kenyan Emperor.

B. I am totally convinced that your Lord Obama jones to e a dictator but since he's a failure by nature he won't actually become one.

C. I find it intriguing that you continue this discussion when you're obviously out of your depth.

Forum List

Back