Who will be the nextpresident?

Who will be the next president

• Hillary

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Bush

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
America doesn't need another corrupt Bush or another corrupt Clinton to become president.

jeb-bush-hell-no.jpg

uahufn.jpg

Last edited:
It's going to be a battle between Bush and Clinton.

The one who commits bigger voter fraud will win.

So things are looking good for the Clinton Mafia....thugs that they are.

I feel sad for USA... then again...people have the government they deserve....so

I feel sad for USA... then again...people have the government they deserve....so

That and whichever candidate can spin the most believable bullshit. :eusa_liar:

That and whichever candidate can spin the most believable bullshit. :eusa_liar:

and give the most freebies!

never underestimate the power of a freebie! LOL

Personally, I don't think either will get out of the primary; that is if we stop typing for about 20 minutes and go vote. We deserve and can do better. The only thing that worries me is that the democrats have few choices, so they are almost stuck with Hilly. For their sake, I hope they get at least 5 more choices.

Maybe not. Perhaps Jeb will call on his brother who will share his experience in stealing an election.

It seems almost eerie how Biden, Kerry and the other usual suspects are just sitting on their hands, seemingly conceding the nomination to the old gal in the pantsuit.
Are they even more testosterone deficient than I give them credit for?
Or are they laying in wait for her to step on a political land mine carefully planted somewhere in her path before the beginning of the primaries?
She has way too much baggage to have such a clear path to the nomination.
Me thinks the fireworks show is yet to come.

Lets face it, it is going to be Jeb and Hilllary! What a joke. Which puppet will get in?

In my opinion it is going to be Hillary to finish off the republic.

I'm curious, if you could give a probability estimate for how certain that the election will be Jeb v. Hillary? Over 60%? Over 70%?

Cruz or Walker.

I'm curious, if someone offered to make you a $20 bet on whether the next President will be Cruz or Walker (so you get $20 if it ends up being one of them, and you pay $20 if it isn't), would you take it?

That depends on if they win the nomination. You have the dems pushing Hilly, but the repubs (and dems) not wanting either of those guys. I think either of those guys can beat her easily, but they are not establishment, they can't be controlled, so they want the Ole Jebster.

Hilly knows the reaper will get her before 2024 which would be her next shot after de democrat party throw her unner de bus for 2026. So I thinks (note my Hilly shot at dialect-speakin') bein on duh ballot this time around be as an independent.

Hilly knows the reaper will get her before 2024 which would be her next shot after de democrat party throw her unner de bus for 2026. So I thinks (note my Hilly shot at dialect-speakin') bein on duh ballot this time around be as an independent.

So to be clear, you think that Hillary is going to lose the nomination and then run as an independent? How confident of that are you?

Cruz or Walker.

I'm curious, if someone offered to make you a $20 bet on whether the next President will be Cruz or Walker (so you get $20 if it ends up being one of them, and you pay $20 if it isn't), would you take it?

Sure.

Interesting. Let's see. Offering that bet now. Want to take it?

Sure. Just send me your address.

My preferred way of resolving bets online is via Paypal or addresses after the bet has been resolved, but if you want I can send you a PM with my real life name and contact info if you'll reply with the same. Does that sound agreeable?

Forum List

Back