Daughter of top Putin ally Alexander Dugin, who pushed for Ukraine invasion, killed by car bomb outside Moscow

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Even the mafia isn't so incompetent or callous as to assassinate the wrong target.

I'm sure this target was aware of the risks he faced due to his role, that's the risk he takes for engaging in war on a nation. An "eye for a eye" so to speak. In war, this is called justice.

However, whatever person they sent to do the job, they are clearly incompetent and probably made the situation worse now.

We can rule out certain nations and organizations who wouldn't be so sloppy and kill the wrong person.

The daughter of a Russian political philosopher was killed in a car bomb Saturday night that was meant for him, officials said. Russian criminal investigators said they were investigating her death as a murder.

Daria Dugina, the daughter of Alexander Dugin, an ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin and strategist behind Russia’s ongoing war effort in Ukraine, was killed when a bomb meant for him detonated in their vehicle, Russian news agency TASS reported.

Dugina, 29, was leaving a music and culture festival outside Moscow in their SUV when the bomb went off.

Last edited:
What makes you think she WASN'T the target?
Isn't that what mafia does........take out someone close to you in order to get you to stop?

If that was the intent I am betting it has precisely the opposite effect.

If that were your daughter, would you curl into a ball or would you drive harder to strike out? This would rally Russians around the activities as well, place high ranked Ukranian officials in danger.

It is such an egregious decision IMO I would almost be inclined to believe it would be a pro-war Russian who was responsible more than it would be Ukraine.

In war there are no rules, her father was in essence a combatant. His daughter though? This is a really bad outcome IMO.

I've always thought that anyone wanting to fight another country for dominance should be willing to put nations leader into a ring with the other leader, and whoever comes out alive is the winner.

Simple and easy, over with within an hour or two.

How was his daughter involved?

This outcome is counter productive you can be assured of that. Do it right, or don't do it at all.
That is what happens when you live by the sword, he did, and losing his daughter is a consequence. Sad reality but those thugs get back what they gave.

We should give Ukraine some nukes to launch on Moscow. Take out the vile gnome.

Even the mafia isn't so incompetent or callous as to assassinate the wrong target.

I'm sure this target was aware of the risks he faced due to his role, that's the risk he takes for engaging in war on a nation. An "eye for a eye" so to speak. In war, this is called justice.

However, whatever person they sent to do the job, they are clearly incompetent and probably made the situation worse now.

We can rule out certain nations and organizations who wouldn't be so sloppy and kill the wrong person.

The daughter of a Russian political philosopher was killed in a car bomb Saturday night that was meant for him, officials said. Russian criminal investigators said they were investigating her death as a murder.

Daria Dugina, the daughter of Alexander Dugin, an ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin and strategist behind Russia’s ongoing war effort in Ukraine, was killed when a bomb meant for him detonated in their vehicle, Russian news agency TASS reported.

Dugina, 29, was leaving a music and culture festival outside Moscow in their SUV when the bomb went off.

They were after "Putin's Brain" who helped forge the ideas behind Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine.

DAUGHTER OF ‘PUTIN’S BRAIN’ BLOWN UP NEAR MOSCOW

I dont think she feels anything at this point.
They said she died instantly.

Ukraine, if it was them, struck the wrong target. Some are celebrating it, calling it righteous etc, except, the goal isn't to engage in terror,

Regardless of how angry and radical this woman was, unless she was the one involved in the encouragement of Putins invasion this killing has probably achieved more harm than good fot Ukraine.

Ukraine, if it was them, struck the wrong target. Some are celebrating it, calling it righteous etc, except, the goal isn't to engage in terror,

Regardless of how angry and radical this woman was, unless she was the one involved in the encouragement of Putins invasion this killing has probably achieved more harm than good fot Ukraine.

Nah...from what I've found she was an innocent victim of her fathers notoriety.
While I feel for her father he should have known better than to switch cars considering who he was.

Forum List

Back