Who watches NBC?

If there were no sports on I would be in bed 1/2 the day -- keeping hubby entertained....

If there were no sports on I would be in bed 1/2 the day -- keeping hubby entertained....

You're a good gal. Now you know why families used to have 8+ kids, not because there was no birth control but because there wasn't shit else to do.

Why have a debate on NBC when it is the least popular news network in the world? I know liberals will deny this but Fox news gets more ratings than NBC, CBS, or CNN so wouldn't it be more effective to have the presidential debate on FOX news? That should be the reason why republicans or democrats should avoid NBC.
NBC is an entertainment network with a half hour of of news twice a day and about 5 hours of news/commentary a week. Fox is news network with 24hrs a day news and news commentary. Comparing the two are like comparing apples and oranges. NBC is the most watched network with an average of 50 millions viewers.

The media is more biased toward the Left because the whole entertainment industry has a liberal bias. It's not just television. It's music, movies, theater, and novels. I think this is primarily due to the fact that liberal causes provide a better entertainment vehicle than conservative causes. Not many people really want see dramatizations that glorify balancing the budget, drilling in Antarctic, cutting aid to education and social programs, reducing regulations on polluters, and deporting millions families.

Last edited:
Why have a debate on NBC when it is the least popular news network in the world? I know liberals will deny this but Fox news gets more ratings than NBC, CBS, or CNN so wouldn't it be more effective to have the presidential debate on FOX news? That should be the reason why republicans or democrats should avoid NBC.
NBC is an entertainment network with a half hour of of news twice a day and about 5 hours of news/commentary a week. Fox is news network with 24hrs a day news and news commentary. Comparing the two are like comparing apples and oranges. NBC is the most watched network with an average of 50 millions viewers.

The media is more biased toward the Left because the whole entertainment industry has a liberal bias. It's not just television. It's music, movies, theater, and novels. I think this is primarily due to the fact that liberal causes provide a better entertainment vehicle than conservative causes. Not many people really want see dramatizations that glorify balancing the budget, drilling in Antarctic, cutting aid to education and social programs, reducing regulations on polluters, and deporting millions families.

Having to expose reality to moonbats is a pain in the ass, and a waste of time because they refuse to let go of their delusions.

Forum List

Back