Who Was Ruth Bader-Ginsburg?

Let's tell it as it is.

If Donald J. Trump were not President, there would never have been all this fuss over the passing of the late Justice.

The liberal politicians & liberal media elevated her to the status of a demi-god.

People are not that stupid. They know the Dems wanted to emphasize how horrible Trump is by eulogizing the late Justice.
Bader did a lot for women's rights, among other things. What exactly is your problem with that? Afraid of women?
Statistically about half of the babies that got aborted were women. Even Margaret Sanger knew that was wrong.
So you're against women's rights. Why am I not surprised?
No. I'm for human rights.
So how are you going to force women to have babies against their will?
You mean how am I going to force women to suffer the consequences of their actions?
Ok, I'll bite. So how?
By getting them to agree with me that it is wrong to end a human life. Especially for selfish reasons.
Ok, so no plan. Got it. But you're against women's rights.
Sure sounds like a plan to me and again I am not against women's rights, I am for human rights, Taz. What part of that did you not understand?
Are you for women's rights? Yes or no?
Yes. Abortion isn't women's rights. You don't have a right to take another's life, Taz. Why is that so confusing to you?
Women's right to choose for their own body. You don't agree.
The life they are ending is not their body, dummy. Learn some science.

Would you abort a baby, Taz? Yes or no?

Let's tell it as it is.

If Donald J. Trump were not President, there would never have been all this fuss over the passing of the late Justice.

The liberal politicians & liberal media elevated her to the status of a demi-god.

People are not that stupid. They know the Dems wanted to emphasize how horrible Trump is by eulogizing the late Justice.
Bader did a lot for women's rights, among other things. What exactly is your problem with that? Afraid of women?
Statistically about half of the babies that got aborted were women. Even Margaret Sanger knew that was wrong.
You mean how am I going to force women to suffer the consequences of their actions?
Ok, I'll bite. So how?
My turn. Why would you abort a baby?
I'm a guy, so I can't, but i believe in a woman's right to choose for herself, it's not my call. Plus, I don't see fetuses the same way as you do, we've talked about this before.
Half of the baby comes from the man, Taz. So why would you abort a baby? Don't be afraid to say it.
People have all sorts of reasons why they do it. Mainly I would think is because they don't want a(nother) baby. Or it's deformed/has a serious medical problem... Or it looks like you...
What are these all sorts of reasons, Taz?

Maybe if Taz had been hom schooled he could actually make an intelligent argument.

Our founders were a politically diverse group of men who knew the value of debate among politically diverse individuals and opponents on issues. Hence they devised and created a judicial system that would mirror themselves.

Ah, the magic Dim word.....diversity. The founders were "diverse." :lol: They were all Christian, they believed in those values, they believed in individual liberty and were deeply skeptical of concentrated Government Power. In other words, the exact opposite of the modern Dim Party.

So yes, in that sense they were diverse, at least from you idiots.

One would think that if there were "all sorts of reasons" they could actually name more than one.

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
I'm a guy, so I can't, but i believe in a woman's right to choose for herself, it's not my call. Plus, I don't see fetuses the same way as you do, we've talked about this before.
Half of the baby comes from the man, Taz. So why would you abort a baby? Don't be afraid to say it.
People haves all sorts of reasons why they do it. Mainly I would think is because they don't want a(nother) baby. Or it's deformed/has a serious medical problem... Or it looks like you...
You named one reason, Taz. A reason that most wouldn't even know until the baby was born. A reason that is a minuscule exception. Is that the only reason you would abort a baby? Because if it is, you are proving my point that you know it is wrong.
I gave you 2. Because they don't want a baby, or another baby, or it's deformed... I guess some people do it to choose the sex. Or incest or rape. What other reasons are there?

Taz would you abort a baby because it was inconvenient for you to have the baby?

Don't be afraid to say yes, Taz. It's Ok for you to admit it.

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
By getting them to agree with me that it is wrong to end a human life. Especially for selfish reasons.
Sure sounds like a plan to me and again I am not against women's rights, I am for human rights, Taz. What part of that did you not understand?
Yes. Abortion isn't women's rights. You don't have a right to take another's life, Taz. Why is that so confusing to you?

If I was a woman and felt I had a good reason, then sure.

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
People haves all sorts of reasons why they do it. Mainly I would think is because they don't want a(nother) baby. Or it's deformed/has a serious medical problem... Or it looks like you...
You named one reason, Taz. A reason that most wouldn't even know until the baby was born. A reason that is a minuscule exception. Is that the only reason you would abort a baby? Because if it is, you are proving my point that you know it is wrong.
I gave you 2. Because they don't want a baby, or another baby, or it's deformed... I guess some people do it to choose the sex. Or incest or rape. What other reasons are there?
Are those the only reasons, Taz?

Are those the main reasons, Taz?

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?

If I was a woman and felt I had a good reason, then sure.
What's a good reason, Taz?

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
The main reason is selfishness.

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
Are those the only reasons, Taz?

Are those the main reasons, Taz?
What other reasons are there? You got something you want to say?
Selfishness. They don't want to be inconvenienced. Is that a good reason?

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
That's your opinion because YOUR selfish.

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
No. That's the main reason, Taz. Do you believe that's a good reason, Taz? Don't be afraid to answer. It's OK for you to say yes, Taz.

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
Do you know who Margaret Sanger is, Taz?

She believed there was no good reason for abortion. She wouldn't allow abortions in her clinic.

Was Margaret Sanger against women's rights too?

Taz , Margaret Sanger knew that abortion was wrong because it ended an innocent human life. Why don't you know abortion is wrong?

Here you go, Taz, here are the reasons women abort their babies.

1604072424849.png

Forum List

Back