Who wants cradle to grave?

Do you want cradle to grave?

• YES

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • NO

Votes: 20 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perhaps you should ask the two people who voted YES on the poll which programs they'd like to continue.

Well, like I said

Which cradle to grave program do you want to end?

If the poll had asked do you want to end public schools, college tuition loans, unemployment insurance or Social Security you would get a different response.

Those who voted No, are you willing to give up all those programs so that you can survive totally on your own without the evil government?
You voted YES, didn't you?

I don't vote in internet polls

Internet polls are for Ron Paul supporters

Well, like I said

Which cradle to grave program do you want to end?

If the poll had asked do you want to end public schools, college tuition loans, unemployment insurance or Social Security you would get a different response.

Those who voted No, are you willing to give up all those programs so that you can survive totally on your own without the evil government?

Uh huh.

You want cradle-to-grave. No question.

Uh huh.

Do I want government programs available to me at different phases of my life? Sure, as do most Americans

However, conservatives convolute it to mean that we want the government to provide for us for our whole lives......total nonsense

What Americans want is what Americans have always wanted. A chance at the American dream. Work hard, get a good job, take care of your family, someday retire in comfort.

There are currently major obstructions to many Americans getting that dream. Having the government on your side to overcome those obstructions is good for America

Uh huh.

Do I want government programs available to me at different phases of my life? Sure, as do most Americans

However, conservatives convolute it to mean that we want the government to provide for us for our whole lives......total nonsense
View Poll Results: Do you want cradle to grave?
This poll will close on 07-28-2012 at 11:11 PM
YES 3 18.75%
NO 13 81.25%
Voters: 16.

Looks like not all your incapable-of-running-their-own-lives fellow morons got the memo.
What Americans want is what Americans have always wanted. A chance at the American dream. Work hard, get a good job, take care of your family, someday retire in comfort.

There are currently major obstructions to many Americans getting that dream. Having the government on your side to overcome those obstructions is good for America
You don't realize that the government IS one of those obstructions.

Nor do you want to.

Uh huh.

View Poll Results: Do you want cradle to grave?
This poll will close on 07-28-2012 at 11:11 PM
YES 3 18.75%
NO 13 81.25%
Voters: 16.

Looks like not all your incapable-of-running-their-own-lives fellow morons got the memo.

You don't realize that the government IS one of those obstructions.

Nor do you want to.

Internet polls showed 80% of republicans wanted Ron Paul

obamacare-obama-politics-1341526881.jpg

Is President Obama Creating A Nation Of Dependents?

1/26/12

If the Republican primaries are any indication, one big debate in the upcoming election will be whether President Obama is pushing the country toward a European-style welfare culture.

---

"Once we thought 'entitlement' meant that Americans were entitled to the privilege of trying to succeed in the greatest country in the world," Romney said in a recent speech. "But today the new entitlement battle is over the size of the check you get from Washington."

Is Obama Creating A Nation Of Dependents? Nearly Half Now Get Government Benefits - Investors.com

yeah fuck...why help people in a depression? fuck em....let them starve in the streets.

Can anyone who says they don't want "Cradle to grave" tell me what Government programs you want to get rid of?

Or just get rid of them all?

I have an idea....let's create an environment where we don't NEED cradle to grave....of course, that would require big business to cooperate....good luck with that.

Who wants cradle to grave freebies? Steelplateinherhead, auditor, right winger, moonbeam, Basically the entire cast of OWS parasites.

Can anyone who says they don't want "Cradle to grave" tell me what Government programs you want to get rid of?

Or just get rid of them all?

The ones that reward people for being lazy, and who have no work ethic or ambition to succeed for themselves. Those programs.

I have an idea....let's create an environment where we don't NEED cradle to grave....of course, that would require big business to cooperate....good luck with that.

Or people to get up off of their couches.

The government takes so much money that a person now needs the government to give them back some of what they took (less government handling charges) so that the govrernment can provide those very services that people used to be able to provide for themselves.

Obama wants to subsidize your life from cradle to grave

7/17/12

On radio this morning, Glenn spent the opening few minutes looking at the political philosophy of Barack Obama and what his policies reveal about the role of government. Unsurprisingly, he finds Obama to be one of the worst big government progressives of all time. But how bad is it? Worse than you’d think.

He started off by referencing a quote from Ross Douthat from a New York Times opinion piece:

“[T]he slide show’s vision of the individual’s relationship to the state seems designed to vindicate every conservative critique of the Obama-era Democratic Party. The liberalism of “the Life of Julia” doesn’t envision government spending the way an older liberalism did — as a backstop for otherwise self-sufficient working families, providing insurance against job loss, decrepitude and catastrophic illness. It offers a more sweeping vision of government’s place in society, in which the individual depends on the state at every stage of life, and no decision — personal, educational, entrepreneurial, sexual — can be contemplated without the promise that it will be somehow subsidized by Washington.”

Glenn said this is a much more eloquent way of summarizing Barack Obama’s philosophy than he would ever be able to articulate it.

He then played Obama’s shocking audio regarding individual success:

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business. you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

---

Obama wants to subsidize your life from cradle to grave – Glenn Beck

"Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You". John F. Kennedy's Inaugural Address, January 20, 1961...
Sorry JFK it's the new progressive liberal America...................

I think liberals and conservatives alike should watch that kennedy speech, I'm a big kennedy nut :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyME671Hi4M]50 Years Later, JFK's Inaugural Address Continues to Resonate - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
yeah, back then people were better off.Now it's different.

Yep, Now Obama is president.

But it won't be that way forever.
i think the help is better than beggars on every corner selling apples(like my great granfather did from a wheelchair during the Great Depression).
the alternative is having to watch people die from hunger and exposure while the rich have giant parties and banquets.
just what jesus would want every hard hearted republican/ind to do.

The alternative is to vote Republican.

yeah, back then people were better off.Now it's different. But it won't be that way forever.
i think the help is better than beggars on every corner selling apples(like my great granfather did from a wheelchair during the Great Depression).
the alternative is having to watch people die from hunger and exposure while the rich have giant parties and banquets.
just what jesus would want every hard hearted republican/ind to do

:lmao:

Really...????

:eusa_clap:

yep, happened all the time in the 1930's

Really? Can you provide evidence of a single person staving to death?

Forum List

Back