Who wants cradle to grave?

Do you want cradle to grave?

• YES

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • NO

Votes: 20 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah, back then people were better off.Now it's different. But it won't be that way forever.
i think the help is better than beggars on every corner selling apples(like my great granfather did from a wheelchair during the Great Depression).
the alternative is having to watch people die from hunger and exposure while the rich have giant parties and banquets.
just what jesus would want every hard hearted republican/ind to do

:lmao:

Really...????

:eusa_clap:

Jackass forgot about hollywood and obongo's fund raisers...

An Ass, why thank you, and you may be a helminth. Look it up. I am sure your level of education was not that advanced, and you know not what it is.

Last edited:
Without government intervention in the agri business the enterprise would have been ruined by poor land mangement.
The dust bowl was created by taking away the prarie grass that held the soil. Forest in the area of Missouri had been so over harvested there was no trees. Literally the forest were replanted and tree lines created to break up straight line winds eroding the top soil.
Ask a farmer if he has never used the govt. to help build and maintain his farm or ranch.

None of it... and I mean NONE OF IT, possible without the private sector creating revenue in the form of taxes :dunno:

yes taxes, tariffs, fellowships and investments held by the US govt.

yeah, back then people were better off.Now it's different. But it won't be that way forever.
i think the help is better than beggars on every corner selling apples(like my great granfather did from a wheelchair during the Great Depression).
the alternative is having to watch people die from hunger and exposure while the rich have giant parties and banquets.
just what jesus would want every hard hearted republican/ind to do

:lmao:

Really...????

:eusa_clap:

Jackass forgot about hollywood and obongo's fund raisers...

But I thought only Republix could be rich :confused:

Without government intervention in the agri business the enterprise would have been ruined by poor land mangement.
The dust bowl was created by taking away the prarie grass that held the soil. Forest in the area of Missouri had been so over harvested there was no trees. Literally the forest were replanted and tree lines created to break up straight line winds eroding the top soil.
Ask a farmer if he has never used the govt. to help build and maintain his farm or ranch.

None of it... and I mean NONE OF IT, possible without the private sector creating revenue in the form of taxes :dunno:

yes taxes, tariffs, fellowships and investments held by the US govt.

Your a good little drone... :eusa_clap:

The Entitlement Mentality: America’s Achilles Heel

December 19, 2011 by David L. Goetsch

By adopting an entitlement mentality, Americans are sowing the seeds of their own destruction. Because of an ever-growing list of social programs, subsidies, and entitlements, more than half of all Americans now look to the government for at least a portion of their sustenance. As a result, many Americans have come to view government as the solution to their problems rather than the cause of them. The principles of limited government that undergirded Ronald Reagan’s Republican Revolution are being steadily undermined by the seductive allure of government handouts. This dangerously misguided trend promotes an entitlement mentality in a country that has long been known for its positive work ethic. The entitlement mentality, in turn, encourages the growth of government and the cycle continues, creating a downward spiral toward disaster.

---

The Entitlement Mentality: America

George Washington set the precedent for control over business and the authority to collect taxes from business even under force of arms.
read about the Whiskey Rebellion.
try less cut and paste and invest in some education to promote a true self opinion.
i have to go to bed to get up early and work. good night

Last edited:
The More the Hippies Protest Wall Street, the Lower Obama’s Numbers Get

by AWR Hawkins 9 Oct 2011

So the hippies are still hunkered down by Wall Street. Like their hero Bill Ayers (aka, President Obama’s terrorist buddy), they are admitted anti-capitalists who want more government-sponsored wealth redistribution, education recognized as a human right, and cradle-to-grave healthcare at no cost to the one receiving the healthcare.

---

The More the Hippies Protest Wall Street, the Lower Obama's Numbers Get

I voted no, but has absolutely nothing to do with anything 'Glenn' said. Would that be Beck?

George Washington set the precedent for control over business and the authority to collect taxes from business even under force of arms.
try less cut and paste and invest in some education to promote a true self opinion.

God, you put this shallow tripe in TWO threads? You should take your own advice and read about it, only this time grab a book WITHOUT pictures.

God, you put this shallow tripe in TWO threads? You should take your own advice and read about it, only this time grab a book WITHOUT pictures.

Did someone fart?!

Forum List

Back