Who wants cradle to grave?

Do you want cradle to grave?

• YES

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • NO

Votes: 20 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah, back then people were better off.Now it's different.

Yep, Now Obama is president.

But it won't be that way forever.
i think the help is better than beggars on every corner selling apples(like my great granfather did from a wheelchair during the Great Depression).
the alternative is having to watch people die from hunger and exposure while the rich have giant parties and banquets.
just what jesus would want every hard hearted republican/ind to do.

The alternative is to vote Republican.

for now until BOTH those parties wrest thier GRIP on the process.

Looking at the Vote? Seems to me MOST want liberty over tyranny.

Good.
icon14.gif

Republicans support torture.......not much liberty in anyones book

Torture is a liberal word game. No one supports actual torture. Democrats are just soft and weak, when gas prices are too high you think it's torture.

Torture is a liberal word game. No one supports actual torture. Democrats are just soft and weak, when gas prices are too high you think it's torture.

The world has a definition of torture.......Republicans laugh at it

No one whines like a liberal. You want government to give you an education, provide you with a job, make sure you make enough to have a roof, TV and car no matter how little you work, prevent you from having to spend your own money on your health care, save you from saving for your own retirement. When that doesn't happen you cry and point fingers at all the meanies who won't give you their money. You have no idea what it takes to make it in this country at the personal, corporate or national level. Whatever happens it's gimme, gimme, gimme and anything that happens is "their" fault. Nothing is your responsibility to create the economic value you plunder and or the resulting economic disaster that naturally ensues.

Do I want government programs available to me at different phases of my life? Sure, as do most Americans

However, conservatives convolute it to mean that we want the government to provide for us for our whole lives......total nonsense
View Poll Results: Do you want cradle to grave?
This poll will close on 07-28-2012 at 11:11 PM
YES 3 18.75%
NO 13 81.25%
Voters: 16.

Looks like not all your incapable-of-running-their-own-lives fellow morons got the memo.
What Americans want is what Americans have always wanted. A chance at the American dream. Work hard, get a good job, take care of your family, someday retire in comfort.

There are currently major obstructions to many Americans getting that dream. Having the government on your side to overcome those obstructions is good for America
You don't realize that the government IS one of those obstructions.

Nor do you want to.

Internet polls showed 80% of republicans wanted Ron Paul
Uh huh. This is a poll of USMB members. You will fail to see the difference.

I'm kind of surprised, though -- none of you idiots has suggested that conservatives voted YES to make leftists look stupid.

That would be silly, though -- leftists don't need help looking stupid.

Oh, and let's see a source for your claim. I know, I know, I'm wasting keystrokes here.

Last edited:
yeah, back then people were better off.Now it's different. But it won't be that way forever.
i think the help is better than beggars on every corner selling apples(like my great granfather did from a wheelchair during the Great Depression).
the alternative is having to watch people die from hunger and exposure while the rich have giant parties and banquets.

Remind me again where it said in the bible that Jesus wanted government to take control of everyone and FORCE them to feed the hungry?

Oh, that's right - it didn't. Moonglow is just an asshole who lies and distorts information (in other words, he's a liberal).

By the way, if you care so much about people "dying from hunger and exposure", why don't you feed and shelter them - just like Jesus would and wants you to?

Oh, that's right - because you're an asshole hypocrite (in other words, a liberal). Enjoy hours of posting on that expensive computer and high speed internet while people die of hunger and exposure though... I'm sure you'll have a few lavish party's for the one or two people who actually tolerate you in the real world.

blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth.

Unfortunately for you, you're not meek - you're fucking stupid. So the only thing you will inherit is a reputation of others laughing at you...

I don't vote in internet polls

Internet polls are for Ron Paul supporters
Uh huh.

You want cradle-to-grave. No question.

Do I want government programs available to me at different phases of my life? Sure, as do most Americans

However, conservatives convolute it to mean that we want the government to provide for us for our whole lives......total nonsense

What Americans want is what Americans have always wanted. A chance at the American dream. Work hard, get a good job, take care of your family, someday retire in comfort.

There are currently major obstructions to many Americans getting that dream. Having the government on your side to overcome those obstructions is good for America

You're right - those obstacles are called federal government and liberals.

The same old bullshit from the idiot liberal. America is the land of opportunity, but the liberal can't accept personal responsibility for anything - including their own failures. They can't accept that they're too lazy, too stupid, etc. It's always someone else's fault, and they want government to take by force from those that have succeeded and redistribute it to them.

You people throw more pity-party's per hour than Hollywood diva's have in the history of the world.

yeah, back then people were better off.Now it's different. But it won't be that way forever.

The question is can we sustain such and still be a great world power? :eusa_shhh: Can we grow our PPP(per capita) and GDP? With a large part of our work force sitting on their ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back