Who to un - ignore?

Who should i un - Ignore

• Total voters
both, and neg rep every stupid post by them you can ;)

I'm going to give 9 I J one last chance to answer my questions before I decide if he should be ignored.

Maybe I should change my rule, and increase my ignore rule to 6.
no, you should change it to zero
;)
and just scroll past and laugh at them

No can do, my deep sea friend.

If I see "murkan" one more time, I'm going to try to find a mercenary to hunt him down and burn his computer and modem to cinders.

I definitely don't like seeing teenaged boys in their underwear.

And multi-colored center formatted gibberish gives me a headache.

I can't scroll past them without catching a glimpse, and they're definitely not funny enough to laugh at.

Who do I remove from my ignore list? 10 is just too many, even if they are all there for what I consider valid reasons. I'm thinking I'll remove maybe 3 of them.

* 9/11 inside job
* Bass v 2.0
* Douger
* Hister
* manifold
* miller
* PhysicsExist
* rikules
* Shogun
* Sunshine

I don't bother with ignore lists. There's a few that I tend to just pass over, knowing it's probably a waste to read.. (mr. Shaman), but even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

9/11, well the name says it all, so avoiding that topic and he's not so much a nutter.
Bass, he a racist and always will be, but he can be fun in small doses.
douger, makes as much sense as a soup sandwich
hister, miller, physics, shogun, sunshine; no idea who they are, they could be gone.
Manifold, I like most of his stuff
rikules, I don't cross his path that often, so can't say much.

Wow, everyone is tied except for the one person who just negged me and told me anyone but him.

And he is the last person I would remove.

(now a small personal message.)
Manifold, trust me, you will be there forever. You have zero principals and are a total ass.

Mani is probably one of the better ones.

I would keep Bass on it cuz there's only so much a person could stand when it comes to talking about racism, slavery, how much he hates whites, or threads about himself.

I don't believe I have anyone on ignore right now to be honest. Most of the people here are at least tolerable. Some of them are really fun to talk to even though we bump heads every once in awhile.

That's because I see right through your bullshit lies fuckstain. :thup:

But by all means, go ahead and regale us all again with the story of how pot killed your buddy. :lol:

This was pointless, hurtful and ugly.

And the truth, if that matters to you.

How could you possibly even suspect this, mani? You only say such things to be provocative and while normally I could care less, dancing on someone's grave to do it is low.

Even by USMB standards.

How could you possibly even suspect this, mani? You only say such things to be provocative and while normally I could care less, dancing on someone's grave to do it is low.

Even by USMB standards.

If you really give a shit, go read the thread.

Then get back to me when you're not posting from a position of abject ignorance.

But regardless, I honestly don't give a flying fuck what you think. And I'm not saying that to provoke you or to be mean or ugly. Simply to inform you. I consider you currently the biggest hypocrite on this board and I'd be honored to make your ignore list. :thup:

Even by USMB standards.

I'm fixin to put Madeline on it because she always types in size 4 in blue, and that bugs the shit out of me.

(Just kidding)

At least she's not like that shitheel Shaman, typing in multi-colors and never more then one smart-ass sentence at a time. It's like he's not really a person.

you're leading in the poll too

I shouldn't even be on it. He promised to never take me off ignore and I have no doubt that he's a man of his word. He's doing a heckuva a job ignoring me in this thread. :lol:
well, you do tend to be an asshole, and you also seem to be proud of it
;)

as can I
:D
and so am I ;)

I'm only an asshole to people I think deserve it.

I could name several posters that have never given me cause to be an asshole toward them.

I shouldn't even be on it. He promised to never take me off ignore and I have no doubt that he's a man of his word. He's doing a heckuva a job ignoring me in this thread. :lol:
well, you do tend to be an asshole, and you also seem to be proud of it
;)

as can I
:D
and so am I ;)

I'm only an asshole to people I think deserve it.

I could name several posters that have never given me cause to be an asshole toward them.

I would imagine that the list of posters you've never been an asshole to, and the list of posters who don't care if you are an asshole to them are remarkably similar.

:eusa_whistle:

Even by USMB standards.

Then get back to me when you're not posting from a position of abject ignorance.

But regardless, I honestly don't give a flying fuck what you think. And I'm not saying that to provoke you or to be mean or ugly. Simply to inform you. I consider you currently the biggest hypocrite on this board and I'd be honored to make your ignore list. :thup:

Mani, you have such an odd collection of targets for your wrath. Me, Ollie and Pale? I suspect this is more about getting bitch slapped for acting the ass than it is any "hypocrisy".

Looks like a personal problem to me. That's gotta suck.

Even by USMB standards.

Mani, you have such an odd collection of targets for your wrath. Me, Ollie and Pale? I suspect this is more about getting bitch slapped for acting the ass than it is any "hypocrisy".

Looks like a personal problem to me. That's gotta suck.

:lol:

Yeah, that must be it. :thup:

I suggest that Ollie is being less than honest and Maddie condemns it as pointless, mean and ugly. And then she turns around and suggests that I have personal problems.

And yet she can't fathom why anyone might think she's a self-righteous hypocrite. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back