Who to un - ignore?

Who should i un - Ignore

• Total voters
I feel awkward, I don't believe I have anyone on my ignore list.

Well you haven't been with us all that long and, from what I've seen of your posts, you don't throw out a lot of troll bait. :)

I've been here long enough now that there is a lot I intentionaly overlook, a few members I automatically scroll over and don't read their posts because I know I will just be angry or frustrated if I read them, a lot of threads with offensive or stupid headlines that I don't bother even looking into, and I keep the trolls and small minds guessing as to whether I have them on ignore or not. :)

My rule of thumb is to not deserve to be on anybody's ignore list and to never make a post that deserves a neg rep. Nevertheless, I still get neg repped now and then and I have no doubt that I am on some ignore lists.

Last edited:
Worthless in my eye. But hey that's just me.

That's because I see right through your bullshit lies fuckstain. :thup:

But by all means, go ahead and regale us all again with the story of how pot killed your buddy. :lol:

This was pointless, hurtful and ugly.

Agreed. There are a number of members that, in my opinion, if they tell you something, you can take it to the bank that it's the real deal. Ollie is one of those. And even if he wasn't, to attack him over the death of a good friend is not cool.

Two of the folks on your list are about to go on mine.

And since I only keep 5 posters on my list at any time, I'm wondering which 2 of my wrongdoers should be released.

Douger
MarcATL
Mr. Shaman
Ozmar
Queen

It's not very smart for a liberal to ignore anyone seen how they could learn something from even the stupidest member.

And since I only keep 5 posters on my list at any time, I'm wondering which 2 of my wrongdoers should be released.

Douger
MarcATL
Mr. Shaman
Ozmar
Queen

It's not very smart for a liberal to ignore anyone seen how they could learn something from even the stupidest member.

Me, a liberal?

lol-045.gif

Why would you think that, Emma? Is it because I don't like Hamm's, don't smoke Marlboros, and my strict parents don't set a curfew for me?

Next thing you know, you'll slip into your stupid habit of calling me, "Ma'am".

Go back to the cellar with the rest of the Bieber Brigade, little girl.

Douger
MarcATL
Mr. Shaman
Ozmar
Queen

Me, a liberal?

lol-045.gif

Why would you think that, Emma? Is it because I don't like Hamm's, don't smoke Marlboros, and my strict parents don't set a curfew for me?

WTF
confused.jpg

Was that all about?

Douger
MarcATL
Mr. Shaman
Ozmar
Queen

Me, a liberal?

lol-045.gif

LOL now that was funny

i dont have anyone on ignore
and of that list i say Mani should come off and i picked two troofer morons so he would see the posts and be able to neg em for their stupidity
LOL

Take off Shogun, because he stopped posting after he got married.

How did mani get on?

And Sarah G, Ali Baba took down the horrible sig pic. Even I wined to her about it.

Ok, this current Emma troll has now jumped the line ahead of PhysicsExists and 9/11 inside job to join my ignore list. Marc and Queen are the winners for those I shall release from my prison.

My new question is whether I should release Mr. Shaman, or not ignore 9/11 I J?

Ok, this current Emma troll has now jumped the line ahead of PhysicsExists and 9/11 inside job to join my ignore list. Marc and Queen are the winners for those I shall release from my prison.

both, and neg rep every stupid post by them you can ;)

I'm going to give 9 I J one last chance to answer my questions before I decide if he should be ignored.

Maybe I should change my rule, and increase my ignore rule to 6.

Douger
MarcATL
Mr. Shaman
Ozmar
Queen

Def marc and queen. They're decent posters.

Has Marc stopped using that annoying laughing Pinhead gif? I couldn't stand seeing that over and over.
Don't mock his home movies. He's very sensitive about his grandmama!

I'm going to give 9 I J one last chance to answer my questions before I decide if he should be ignored.

Maybe I should change my rule, and increase my ignore rule to 6.
no, you should change it to zero
;)
and just scroll past and laugh at them

I don't recall seeing a member here named Emma

Forum List

Back