Who thinks tomorrow (Thurs) is gonna be looooong day for The ONE?

CaféAuLait;5525589 said:
Tomorrow is likely to see the House vote out a contempt citation against the President's albatross, Attorney General Holder.

Tomorrow is likely to see the SCOTUS issue its decision on the fate of ObamaCare.

What else is gonna go wrong for The ONE, tomorrow I wonder?

It could be good or bad, I am worried about Robert's decision on the Arizona bill, he very well could back the HC bill.

If he votes like he did for the Arizona bill, he will have lost any credibility and I for one will never trust him again.
Because you are more knowledgeable about Constitutional law than the Chief Justice? :lol:

Tomorrow is likely to see the House vote out a contempt citation against the President's albatross, Attorney General Holder.

Tomorrow is likely to see the SCOTUS issue its decision on the fate of ObamaCare.

Who enforces a contempt citation against the AG, counselor? :lol:

3 guesses. :)

The ACA will be ruled Constitutional.

Long days can be great days!

dancingkitty.gif

Who enforces a contempt citation against the AG, counselor? :lol:

3 guesses. :)

The ACA will be ruled Constitutional.

Long days can be great days!

dancingkitty.gif
LMAO! This entire week has shown Obama is a constitutional scholar.

and Holder is attending a Bar B Que at the White House ... even the wingnuts were invited.

not a lot wrong so far ...

Last edited:
You know, I don't think the President is all that worried. He's got health insurance. For life.

If "Obamacare" stands, he gets to say, "Hey! Look what I did!" If it goes down, he gets to say, "Hey! Look what they did!"

I was never convinced the plan was anything more than something he could point to as a part of his legacy. It was controversial from the start, he knew it, we knew it, it was no secret.

Let's be honest, parts of it are really good. I'm tickled pink I can keep my kid on my insurance even if she's not in school. Pre-existing? Fuck yeah it should be covered. Seems to me the only part that sucks is the mandate. Fined if you don't buy insurance? Come on...

As for Holder, think Oliver North.

Who sez?

"They’ve reaffirmed a fundamental principle, that here in America, the wealthiest nation on Earth, no illness or accident should lead to any family’s financial ruin,” Obama said.

“I was a constitutional law professor, which means, unlike the current president, I actually respect the Constitution.” - Barack Insane Obama, 2008

:lol:

My dog has more respect for the Constitution than Obama does. She only pees on papers. He's wiped his ass on the Constitution.
In what way, loser? :lol:

It would have been funny if Obama started doing the happy dance and saying losahs..

They'd be jumping off ledges right now.

and Holder is attending a Bar B Que at the White House ... even the wingnuts were invited.

The ONE got his huge win at the hands of CJ Roberts.

So that, admittedly, didn't go wrong for him.

But Holder COULD (who knows) still get thumped with a House vote for Contempt.

And sooner or later, he is going to get held to account for the leaks, too.

Is that all you got?

That ain't gonna win Ohio.

Is that all you got?

That ain't gonna win Ohio.

YOUR predictions have a notable lack of coming to pass.

Except, of course, when you famously predicted and assured us that Walker would lose the recall election.

:badgrin:

Forum List

Back