Discussing Politics is Stupid, The Object is to Beat the Bankers

bettwice33

Jun 24, 2012
JOHN BEST for PRESIDENT

Write me in. The only chance our country has is to throw the bribed liars from the democrats and republicans out of office. They’re all owned by banks and corporations and will never do anything to serve the people.

Both parties are the same. They try to play us off against each other while both of them do whatever they are told to do by banks and corporations. You have to stop wasting your votes by choosing between these liars. You have to vote against both of them and elect an honest, unbribed person to look out for the interests of the people, not the interests of the banks.

We have outrageous unemployment because our bribed politicians allowed corporations to move to Asia and hire cheap labor for $1 or $2 a day and sell the lousy products they manufacture back to us at higher profits for themselves. We can stop this by banning all of those imports and reopening closed factories here. We can throw those corporations out of the USA and create new ones that are owned by the workers and it won’t cost us a dime.

We can end all debt for every American. All we have to do is elect one of us to take back the Federal Reserve from the private bankers who own it and print our own interest free, debt free money. When we do that, all the debt that is owed to that bank vanishes. This also means we can run the USA with no taxes at all, none. You might not understand this because the bankers have made the monetary system seem to be a lot more complicated than it really is. All it comes down to is the fact that when we print our own money without the Federal Reserve, it doesn’t cost anyone anything. That money becomes a mere system of exchange rather than a system of debt. That’s how we should be living and it’s a simple matter to fix. Just write me in and all our debt disappears. We all work fewer hours for the same money and everyone has a job.

Read my platform: johnbestjr.blogspot.com

Ask everyone you know to campaign for me on the internet. It’s free. We can beat the dems and reps and take our country back from these criminals.

Forum List

Back