Who thinks tomorrow (Thurs) is gonna be looooong day for The ONE?

Who enforces a contempt citation against the AG, counselor? :lol:

3 guesses. :)

The ACA will be ruled Constitutional.

Long days can be great days!

dancingkitty.gif
LMAO! This entire week has shown Obama is a constitutional scholar.
Not only that, he ends up looking very Presidential, when you see how the other side is throwing hissy fits. :)

Not only that, he ends up looking very Presidential, when you see how the other side is throwing hissy fits. :)

Could you point to those alleged hissy fits? I haven't seen them.

Admittedly, the opponents of ObamaCare aren't as classy as the DNC: Top DNC staffers gloat over Obamacare, taunt GOP ‘bitches,’ ‘mother******s’ | Twitchy

So what do you believe the contempt citation will be for? Lying? No. Not showing up before Congress? No. Being a Democrat? Yes.

What is the reason in your opinion?

WTF are you babbling about. The Committee already voted for the contempt citation for the refusal to produce the documents demanded by subpoena.

The House will probably also vote to hold this disgraceful AG in contempt for that same refusal to comply with the Congressional subpoena.

And the bogus claim of Exec. Priv. will get pissed on in the process. That's why the matter will have to get referred to the U.S. Attorney -- who unfortunately is a subordinate of the contemnor. So it may require a special prosecutor or the old fashioned self help remedy whereby the Congress has the Sgt. at Arms arrest and detain the contemnor. That would be cool.

You are aware that it would be illegal for Holder to turn over said documents, correct?

Liability:

You probably didn't see this post, through your tears, so I ask again:

You are aware that it would be illegal for Holder to turn over said documents, correct?

WTF are you babbling about. The Committee already voted for the contempt citation for the refusal to produce the documents demanded by subpoena.

The House will probably also vote to hold this disgraceful AG in contempt for that same refusal to comply with the Congressional subpoena.

And the bogus claim of Exec. Priv. will get pissed on in the process. That's why the matter will have to get referred to the U.S. Attorney -- who unfortunately is a subordinate of the contemnor. So it may require a special prosecutor or the old fashioned self help remedy whereby the Congress has the Sgt. at Arms arrest and detain the contemnor. That would be cool.

Liability:

No. I am not aware of that, Nobody is aware of that. It isn't true.

Are you aware that you buy any shit peddled by anybody when it suits your preconceived views?

Go ahead. Thrill me with your acumen. Tell us on what basis you falsely imagine that it would be illegal for the Attorney General to comply with the House Committee's lawful subpoena?

Last edited:

Liability:

Are you aware that you buy any shit peddled by anybody when it suits your preconceived views?

Go ahead. Thrill me with your acumen. Tell us on what basis you falsely imagine that it would be illegal for the Attorney General to comply with the House Committee's lawful subpoena?

What will be the outcome when the Republicans find Holder in Contempt?

Could you point to those alleged hissy fits? I haven't seen them.

Admittedly, the opponents of ObamaCare aren't as classy as the DNC: Top DNC staffers gloat over Obamacare, taunt GOP ‘bitches,’ ‘mother******s’ | Twitchy
And what is FOXNEWS concentrating on, right now?

Some minor ex-member of the DNC (who I have never heard of) tweeting the word "bitches"!!!!!!

*gasp*
shock.gif

laugh3.gif

Yup - they are coming unglued!

Wow, what a HUGE tax increase Obama just hit us all with. Not surprising I guess with the tax and spend democrats in office. ~shrug~

Lot of grumpy Republicans today

Is that a good omen for AG Holder?

like they'd vote any differently if they'd won?

hacks be hacks, hon.

hacks be hacks.

it's not like issa and pals were suddenly going to be magnanimous if they won.

i will say, though... you guys are both horrible winners and horrible losers.

HACKS are hacks which explains why the Dims will stage a show walk out -- or at least those playing the race card, again, will.

Dims are the horrible winners and have always been churlish childish losers.

Liability:

You cannot turn over documents that violate the secrecy laws that govern grand jury testimony.

But you already know that.

Liability:

well, i don't know. it's my understanding that once a claim of executive privilege is made, the documents can't be turned over until the claim is disposed of.

so holder really can't do anything, imo.

Is that a good omen for AG Holder?

like they'd vote any differently if they'd won?

hacks be hacks, hon.

hacks be hacks.

it's not like issa and pals were suddenly going to be magnanimous if they won.

i will say, though... you guys are both horrible winners and horrible losers.

HACKS are hacks which explains why the Dims will stage a show walk out -- or at least those playing the race card, again, will.

Dims are the horrible winners and have always been churlish childish losers.

i am always amused at the ability of the right to take what they start and turn it around onto "the other side".

it's an artform the right has raised to the highest levels.

hint: the show was issa's little contempt vote.

Forum List

Back