Who thinks tomorrow (Thurs) is gonna be looooong day for The ONE?

Why IS the far right in such a horrible mood? Obama is barely ahead of Romney in the polls.

Check again.

Obama is barely behind Romney in the polls.

And I'm in a good mood. Obama's fascist care is going to be ruled unconstitutional in the morning.

That's a good thing.

Check for yourself.

Obama takes lead in swing states, economy still weighs | Reuters

An NBC/Wall Street Journal national poll showed Obama ahead of his challenger by just 3 points: a lead of 47 percent to 44 percent which is within the margin of error.

However, the Democrat's lead stretches to 8 points when the race is measured in 12 tightly contested states.

Long day and partying into the night. Considering the other mandates in place, I don't see this one being overturned, as it's likely, unlike driving, few would opt out of medical treatment when in need.

Silly analogies like the one you employ do not improve with age and overuse.

There IS NO valid analog in logic between compulsory insurance as a condition for the PRIVILEGE of getting a driver's license (or a car registration, anyway), on the one hand, and compulsory health insurance as a condition for the privilege -- errr -- the RIGHT to live, on the other hand.

This idiotic ObamaCare "mandate" is destined to fall, I suspect and hope.

Thank GOD.

THEN we can Party into the night.

Won't that automatically cause the Romneycare mandate to be overturned in Massachusetts?

No it won't.

Why IS the far right in such a horrible mood? Obama is barely ahead of Romney in the polls.

Check again.

Obama is barely behind Romney in the polls.

And I'm in a good mood. Obama's fascist care is going to be ruled unconstitutional in the morning.

That's a good thing.

Check for yourself.

Obama takes lead in swing states, economy still weighs | Reuters

An NBC/Wall Street Journal national poll showed Obama ahead of his challenger by just 3 points: a lead of 47 percent to 44 percent which is within the margin of error.

However, the Democrat's lead stretches to 8 points when the race is measured in 12 tightly contested states.

There are Americans that are insane, and rabidly dislike Obama. NO 9/11s, NO wars and DEATHS because of ego, NO lost cities to preventable flooding. He is light years above Bush II, yet the lunatic fringe go on & on about him. Romney may have a better plan for the economy, but the emotionally charged anti Obama crowd is strange. Little support for Romney, just continual slams at Obama. I guess the anti Romney crowd is over the edge also, why I cannot understand. Like 2008, I was glad to see two decent Americans as candidates. This time also, we are unlikely to see a Palin type on the ticket.

Tomorrow is likely to see the House vote out a contempt citation against the President's albatross, Attorney General Holder.

Tomorrow is likely to see the SCOTUS issue its decision on the fate of ObamaCare.

What else is gonna go wrong for The ONE, tomorrow I wonder?

Sounds like Issa owes Holder and Obama a BIG apology! Just think of all the time and money that clown has wasted.

Holder Contempt: Issa No Longer Suspicious Holder Knew Of Fast And Furious Gunwalking | TPMMuckraker

Fortune: ATF Never Purposefully Let Guns Walk During Fast And Furious | TPMMuckraker

Regarding SCOTUS:

Even Conservative Dems Say The Demise Of ‘Obamacare’ Would Lead To Single Payer | TPMDC

The Justices threw a bone to Obama on Monday and they and the House will throw him a pie in the face tomorrow.

You and I shouldn't be responsible for buying each other's medical insurance at any time. Period.

Nobody is asking or mandating that you buy somebody else's health ins. Nice fallacy.

Yes they are:

Americans for Tax Reform : Tax Hikes in Obamacare: How Will SCOTUS Rule?

Liberals are shockingly dishonest and/or stupid.

At least 15 million new people will be dumped into the Medicaid systems of the States -mandating that somebody else buys their health insurance.

Tomorrow is likely to see the House vote out a contempt citation against the President's albatross, Attorney General Holder.

Tomorrow is likely to see the SCOTUS issue its decision on the fate of ObamaCare.

I don't think so. Pretty Sure Obama and his Advisers are already Operating under the Assumption that the Mandate at least is gone. Unless the Whole Bill get's Tossed out I doubt they will be shocked.

Though they will act like they are, and scream about a "out of control" Judiciary and Play the Race card claiming 4 white Guys and a Uncle Tom just took away your Health Care.

anything but Admit that he sponsored a Bad Bill, That was Fatally Flawed because it was all Based around a Power the Federal government does not even have. That not only did he Push for the bill, He pushed for us to Pass it quickly with Little Debate about the Actual Substance of the Bill, He used Fear tactics to Push for this Bill. Creating an Environment that instead of giving us a Bill the Reformed the System, Gave us a Hodge Podge Attempt at a Fix, that Rewards the Insurance Companies, Does Little To Lower the Cost of Health Care, and is all based on a Mandate that was not even legal.

Not to Mention that he made this failed bill the Focus of his first 2 years in Office, and almost nothing else of substance got done because of it.

So the Race card it will be.

Post saved for posterity.

Thanks. And back at ya.

I already feel your pain.

:D

I don't think so. Pretty Sure Obama and his Advisers are already Operating under the Assumption that the Mandate at least is gone. Unless the Whole Bill get's Tossed out I doubt they will be shocked.

Though they will act like they are, and scream about a "out of control" Judiciary and Play the Race card claiming 4 white Guys and a Uncle Tom just took away your Health Care.

anything but Admit that he sponsored a Bad Bill, That was Fatally Flawed because it was all Based around a Power the Federal government does not even have. That not only did he Push for the bill, He pushed for us to Pass it quickly with Little Debate about the Actual Substance of the Bill, He used Fear tactics to Push for this Bill. Creating an Environment that instead of giving us a Bill the Reformed the System, Gave us a Hodge Podge Attempt at a Fix, that Rewards the Insurance Companies, Does Little To Lower the Cost of Health Care, and is all based on a Mandate that was not even legal.

Not to Mention that he made this failed bill the Focus of his first 2 years in Office, and almost nothing else of substance got done because of it.

So the Race card it will be.

I could easily see that narrative, 4 white Guys and a Uncle Tom just took away your Health Care, being played out 24/7 for the next two weeks at msnbc. Ol Jessie and Al will probably saddle up for that one too.

I firmly believe that tomorrow is not going to be a good day for the Democrats who shoved this ObamaCare law down the throats of the American public. Obama will look like the fool he is. He will be the only President to have signed a bill into law that was known to be Unconstitutional from the start. Nancy Pelosi will also look like the idiot she is and lets not forget about the AG. He will be called to the carpet along with the rest of the rift raff. It's going to be an ugly day in DC tomorrow. Wear rubbers on your shoes cause they are all going to be sliding around in the shit.

Perhaps tomorrow will be, Morning in America.

For President Obama and all the libbies, it will be Mourning in America.

Post saved for posterity.

Thanks. And back at ya.

I already feel your pain.

:D

:) Don't worry Babe, I'll take it in stride. I'm filing yours right in with all your other predictions.

CaféAuLait;5525589 said:

It could be good or bad, I am worried about Robert's decision on the Arizona bill, he very well could back the HC bill.

Reading the tea leaves is bothersome stuff. But it sure seems to me that the tenor of the questioning is a good hint.

If they fool us and uphold the fucking mandate, then the outcome of the upcoming Election becomes the turning point for the Republic.

Who enforces a contempt citation against the AG, counselor? :lol:

3 guesses. :)

The ACA will be ruled Constitutional.

Long days can be great days!

If partisan politics rules the day, then nobody enforces or even seeks to enforce the Contempt citation. And YOU applaud that.

Pity.

On the other hand, if the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia refuse to present the matter to the Grand Jury, Congress COULD appoint a special prosecutor (maybe) OR they could proceed via an impeachment proceeding. Unlikely? Of course. But you applaud that too. Again, a pity.

It IS possible that the SCOTUS will uphold the clusterfuck ObamaCare crap. But it is not likely.

The Justices threw a bone to Obama on Monday and they and the House will throw him a pie in the face tomorrow.
Is that how the conservative majority on the SCOTUS works? They throw bones, picking and choosing what to favor, rather than following the Constitution?

Thanks for admitting they are a disgrace.

Long day and partying into the night. Considering the other mandates in place, I don't see this one being overturned, as it's likely, unlike driving, few would opt out of medical treatment when in need.

Silly analogies like the one you employ do not improve with age and overuse.

There IS NO valid analog in logic between compulsory insurance as a condition for the PRIVILEGE of getting a driver's license (or a car registration, anyway), on the one hand, and compulsory health insurance as a condition for the privilege -- errr -- the RIGHT to live, on the other hand.

This idiotic ObamaCare "mandate" is destined to fall, I suspect and hope.

Thank GOD.

THEN we can Party into the night.

Won't that automatically cause the Romneycare mandate to be overturned in Massachusetts?

Nope. The States are free to experiment in ways the Constitution does not authorize the Federal government to behave.

Try to keep up, Dickless.

Forum List

Back