Who thinks tomorrow (Thurs) is gonna be looooong day for The ONE?

I firmly believe that tomorrow is not going to be a good day for the Democrats who shoved this ObamaCare law down the throats of the American public. Obama will look like the fool he is. He will be the only President to have signed a bill into law that was known to be Unconstitutional from the start. Nancy Pelosi will also look like the idiot she is and lets not forget about the AG. He will be called to the carpet along with the rest of the rift raff. It's going to be an ugly day in DC tomorrow. Wear rubbers on your shoes cause they are all going to be sliding around in the shit.

Perhaps tomorrow will be, Morning in America.

Since most Americans are against Obamacare, it will either be morning in America, or mourning in America.

It already has, we just haven't been told about it yet. :D

If things don't go well for Dear Ruler.....and I don't think they will.....How long do you think it will take before we hear the word racist used? 10 seconds?

Really.

Great weeping and gnashing of teeth on the networks.
Thinking that the broadcast networks and left leaning cable news networks will have a run on dental bills to their health insurance. Probably a run on blood pressure meds and antacid too.

And they'll need it tomorrow. :badgrin:

Tomorrow is likely to see the House vote out a contempt citation against the President's albatross, Attorney General Holder.

Tomorrow is likely to see the SCOTUS issue its decision on the fate of ObamaCare.

What else is gonna go wrong for The ONE, tomorrow I wonder?

It could be good or bad, I am worried about Robert's decision on the Arizona bill, he very well could back the HC bill.

CaféAuLait;5525589 said:
It could be good or bad, I am worried about Robert's decision on the Arizona bill, he very well could back the HC bill.

Not a chance.

Kennedy would the one to question, but even he is very unlikely to support Obama's fascist care.

You guys have more faith than the SC than I do. I think Obamacare will be struck down. But I know there's enough hackery on that court now that I wouldn't celebrate in advance.

Post saved for posterity.

Let's see, on the court there are; 5 constitutionalists, 2 communists, 1 FDR liberal, 1 drooling moron..

The communists, Kagan and Ginsburg, will of course support Obama's fascist care. The FDR liberal, Bryer, will also uphold fascist care. The drooling moron, Sotomayor, is expected to vote how Kagan tells her to vote.

So 4 to uphold.

BUT, 5 constitutionalists will vote to strike it down. Kennedy sometimes leans left, but not on matters of the constitution.

5 - 4 against the individual mandate.

That's a pretty good assessment. The Supreme Court appointments by the next president is what concerns me the most in the upcoming election. The county will become almost unrecognizable if Obama has anymore appointments chosen as poorly as what he has already done.

CaféAuLait;5525589 said:

Not a chance.

Kennedy would the one to question, but even he is very unlikely to support Obama's fascist care.

I hope you're right, but his decision on the Arizona bill is curious to say the least.

That's a pretty good assessment. The Supreme Court appointments by the next president is what concerns me the most in the upcoming election. The county will become almost unrecognizable if Obama has anymore appointments chosen as poorly as what he has already done.

Yep, I agree. I think Scalia is about done, so if Obama is reelected, he could end the nation through a SCOTUS appointment.

Tomorrow is likely to see the House vote out a contempt citation against the President's albatross, Attorney General Holder.

Tomorrow is likely to see the SCOTUS issue its decision on the fate of ObamaCare.

Who enforces a contempt citation against the AG, counselor? :lol:

3 guesses. :)

The ACA will be ruled Constitutional.

Long days can be great days!

CaféAuLait;5525699 said:
I hope you're right, but his decision on the Arizona bill is curious to say the least.

Different issue. Roberts favors the supremacy of federal law, and didn't like the states usurping what he saw as federal power.

I don't think that is indicative of how he will rule on the individual mandate.

Whatever the negative outcome.

Blame it on Bush.

Obama 101...

Who enforces a contempt citation against the AG, counselor? :lol:

3 guesses. :)

The ACA will be ruled Constitutional.

Long days can be great days!

Why IS the far right in such a horrible mood? Obama is barely ahead of Romney in the polls.

Long day and partying into the night. Considering the other mandates in place, I don't see this one being overturned, as it's likely, unlike driving, few would opt out of medical treatment when in need.

Silly analogies like the one you employ do not improve with age and overuse.

There IS NO valid analog in logic between compulsory insurance as a condition for the PRIVILEGE of getting a driver's license (or a car registration, anyway), on the one hand, and compulsory health insurance as a condition for the privilege -- errr -- the RIGHT to live, on the other hand.

This idiotic ObamaCare "mandate" is destined to fall, I suspect and hope.

Thank GOD.

THEN we can Party into the night.

We're not talking about the right to live, but the right to medical care. People who are sick can just hope to recover, right? Will the Reps then suggest a law that ambulances and emergency rooms check for insurance before giving service? I assume they don't like the fact that we all pay for the uninsured. Why should anyone buy any, if we'll be taken care of regardless? I thought the right had a problem with freeloading or doesn't that apply when a Dem suggests it?

Wrong. We are talking about WHY they think they have some valid right to impose a mandate.

YOUR bullshit analogy was that it was "like" fucking car insurance. The reason your bullshit analogy is bullshit is because mandating car insurance is a condition connected to a mere privilege. To complete a VALID analogy YOU would have to show the the "privilege" to which the health care mandate is conditionally connected. But the only thing to which a health care "mandate" can even possibly be connected is fucking LIVING.

That aint a "privilege."

YOUR latest bullshit deflection is just a bullshit deflection.

NO. we are absolutely NOT talking about medical care or the alleged "right" to medical care. That's the conclusion of some bullshit syllogism. It is NOT what we were talking about AT ALL.

Fuck your bootstrapping bullshit.

The god damn ObamaCare "mandate" is the government trying to tell us what we have to buy without it being connected to any free commerce matter. The commerce clause does not give the fucking federal government the authority to order free people to buy insurance. If we don't want it, there's no commerce TO regulate.

I am thrilled with the prospect that ObamaCare is going to get shot down.

Last edited:
Long day and partying into the night. Considering the other mandates in place, I don't see this one being overturned, as it's likely, unlike driving, few would opt out of medical treatment when in need.

Silly analogies like the one you employ do not improve with age and overuse.

There IS NO valid analog in logic between compulsory insurance as a condition for the PRIVILEGE of getting a driver's license (or a car registration, anyway), on the one hand, and compulsory health insurance as a condition for the privilege -- errr -- the RIGHT to live, on the other hand.

This idiotic ObamaCare "mandate" is destined to fall, I suspect and hope.

Thank GOD.

THEN we can Party into the night.

Won't that automatically cause the Romneycare mandate to be overturned in Massachusetts?

Forum List

Back