Who thinks tomorrow (Thurs) is gonna be looooong day for The ONE?

lets not get too excited. if obamacare is upheld obama wins in november.

No.

If ObamaCare gets overturned, it may act to rally the Messiah's base and could increase His changes of winning.

0bammycare is widely unpopular....

I don't see the base getting any more excited about 0bama because his administration-defining legislature got spanked...

Tomorrow is likely to see the House vote out a contempt citation against the President's albatross, Attorney General Holder.

Tomorrow is likely to see the SCOTUS issue its decision on the fate of ObamaCare.

What else is gonna go wrong for The ONE, tomorrow I wonder?

If things don't go well for Dear Ruler.....and I don't think they will.....How long do you think it will take before we hear the word racist used? 10 seconds?

Who thinks the idiots on the right are morbidly obsessed with President Obama?

Who thinks a congress that was supposed to work on job creation does nothing but useless political pandering for the same idiots who are obsessed with President Obama.

Who thinks a SCOTUS of right wing ideologues may overturn a policy that helps all Americans but especially those in need?

Who thinks America will eventually move forward in spite of the idiocy of a right wing corporate paid mentality obsessed with president Obama.

Who thinks the right wing crackpots are so upset over losing power in 2008, that the few brain cells they have left have been spent obsessing over a democratically elected president and democracy.

Who thinks Right Wing Libertarian Cheap Labor Conservative Republican Tea Party Free Market Wingnuts are funny to watch obsessing over our president as time and life passes by the losers?

LOL not as many as you think.

Life goes on regardless.

Long day and partying into the night. Considering the other mandates in place, I don't see this one being overturned, as it's likely, unlike driving, few would opt out of medical treatment when in need.

Silly analogies like the one you employ do not improve with age and overuse.

There IS NO valid analog in logic between compulsory insurance as a condition for the PRIVILEGE of getting a driver's license (or a car registration, anyway), on the one hand, and compulsory health insurance as a condition for the privilege -- errr -- the RIGHT to live, on the other hand.

This idiotic ObamaCare "mandate" is destined to fall, I suspect and hope.

Thank GOD.

THEN we can Party into the night.
It already has, we just haven't been told about it yet. :D

Tomorrow is likely to see the House vote out a contempt citation against the President's albatross, Attorney General Holder.

Tomorrow is likely to see the SCOTUS issue its decision on the fate of ObamaCare.

If things don't go well for Dear Ruler.....and I don't think they will.....How long do you think it will take before we hear the word racist used? 10 seconds?

Really.

Great weeping and gnashing of teeth on the networks.

lets not get too excited. if obamacare is upheld obama wins in november.

No.

If ObamaCare gets overturned, it may act to rally the Messiah's base and could increase His changes of winning.

I don't see the base getting any more excited about 0bama because his administration-defining legislature got spanked...

If His re-election team has any sense at all (yeah, I may be stretching a little), they should be able to turn this looming defeat into a talking point. The parasite party has many, many years of practice using scare tactics. They could cook up the ultimate scare tactic when the bill gets bitch slapped.

"If you don't re-elect Caesar Obamus, there is zero chance the republicans are going to give you your 'free' healthcare! After all, they are the party that wants to poison the water and air, starve children and kill old people!".

Or something along those lines...

Post saved for posterity.

I firmly believe that tomorrow is not going to be a good day for the Democrats who shoved this ObamaCare law down the throats of the American public. Obama will look like the fool he is. He will be the only President to have signed a bill into law that was known to be Unconstitutional from the start. Nancy Pelosi will also look like the idiot she is and lets not forget about the AG. He will be called to the carpet along with the rest of the rift raff. It's going to be an ugly day in DC tomorrow. Wear rubbers on your shoes cause they are all going to be sliding around in the shit.

“I was a constitutional law professor, which means, unlike the current president, I actually respect the Constitution.” - Barack Insane Obama, 2008

:lol:

I firmly believe that tomorrow is not going to be a good day for the Democrats who shoved this ObamaCare law down the throats of the American public. Obama will look like the fool he is. He will be the only President to have signed a bill into law that was known to be Unconstitutional from the start. Nancy Pelosi will also look like the idiot she is and lets not forget about the AG. He will be called to the carpet along with the rest of the rift raff. It's going to be an ugly day in DC tomorrow. Wear rubbers on your shoes cause they are all going to be sliding around in the shit.

Democrats are bailing on him. Some within the DNC are telling Democrats to skip the Convention.

No.

If His re-election team has any sense at all (yeah, I may be stretching a little), they should be able to turn this looming defeat into a talking point. The parasite party has many, many years of practice using scare tactics. They could cook up the ultimate scare tactic when the bill gets bitch slapped.

"If you don't re-elect Caesar Obamus, there is zero chance the republicans are going to give you your 'free' healthcare! After all, they are the party that wants to poison the water and air, starve children and kill old people!".

Or something along those lines...

I get what you're saying, but I don't see that energizing the base to come out for him if they aren't already going to... The fluffers will be there first-in-line, no disputing that... but there's a shitload of unemployed and disillusioned democratics who will likely sit this one out...

Barrycare going down in flames would probably ignite the right and independents more than energize the listless left...

Perhaps tomorrow will be, Morning in America.

“I was a constitutional law professor, which means, unlike the current president, I actually respect the Constitution.” - Barack Insane Obama, 2008

:lol:

That is :lol:
No lobbyists in my administration = first day he had lobbyists
72 hours before a vote Ill post bills online. = first major bill in April -HC bill he put it up 16 hours before or so.
It goes on and on :lol:

Long day and partying into the night. Considering the other mandates in place, I don't see this one being overturned, as it's likely, unlike driving, few would opt out of medical treatment when in need.

There IS NO valid analog in logic between compulsory insurance as a condition for the PRIVILEGE of getting a driver's license (or a car registration, anyway), on the one hand, and compulsory health insurance as a condition for the privilege -- errr -- the RIGHT to live, on the other hand.

Thank GOD.

We're not talking about the right to live, but the right to medical care. People who are sick can just hope to recover, right? Will the Reps then suggest a law that ambulances and emergency rooms check for insurance before giving service? I assume they don't like the fact that we all pay for the uninsured. Why should anyone buy any, if we'll be taken care of regardless? I thought the right had a problem with freeloading or doesn't that apply when a Dem suggests it?

You and I shouldn't be responsible for buying each other's medical insurance at any time. Period.

Thank GOD.

It already has, we just haven't been told about it yet. :D

Really.

Great weeping and gnashing of teeth on the networks.
Thinking that the broadcast networks and left leaning cable news networks will have a run on dental bills to their health insurance. Probably a run on blood pressure meds and antacid too.

Post saved for posterity.

Let's see, on the court there are; 5 constitutionalists, 2 communists, 1 FDR liberal, 1 drooling moron..

The communists, Kagan and Ginsburg, will of course support Obama's fascist care. The FDR liberal, Bryer, will also uphold fascist care. The drooling moron, Sotomayor, is expected to vote how Kagan tells her to vote.

So 4 to uphold.

BUT, 5 constitutionalists will vote to strike it down. Kennedy sometimes leans left, but not on matters of the constitution.

5 - 4 against the individual mandate.

Long day and partying into the night. Considering the other mandates in place, I don't see this one being overturned because, unlike driving, few would opt out of medical treatment when in need.

Gun walker means Holder is in contempt? Odd.... I doubt the 'one' will care, Bush II is in Maine for the summer, Jeb! no doubt is hiding in So. Florida, the floods are here in the north. The St. Mary's is now going to crest at 24.3 feet, according to the latest, and sixth, crest forecast, flood stage was 12.0. I'm voting for the candidate that has the guts to get within 20 miles of the Okefenokee.

Gun walker means Holder is in contempt? Odd.... I doubt the 'one' will care, Bush II is in Maine for the summer, Jeb! no doubt is hiding in So. Florida, the floods are here in the north. The St. Mary's is now going to crest at 24.3 feet, according to the latest, and sixth, crest forecast, flood stage was 12.0. I'm voting for the candidate that has the guts to get within 20 miles of the Okefenokee.

Obama would, but he has a golf date...

It's Bush's fault the golf date is scheduled for tomorrow.

I see a lot of chic counting in this thread. You guys may want to wait before gloating.

Oops, too late.

Forum List

Back