Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
he said he was outside the school waiting to go in ...saw the first plane hit on the t.v in the limo l ..thought what a a bad pilot ... was ....whisked away ..then was told in the class room about the second plane..this is what he said.....

Last edited:
misspoke ....he told a lie or he told the truth ...there is no misspoke..he said where he was ..what he saw.... What he thought..he either lied and made it all up or it was true ...wtf is misspoke ?????

retard alert, retard alert.

your the retard that cant follow the simply fact that the man either lied to a group of people about what he saw o when he say it..or he indeed did see it either way its shocking ...but you cant argue this logic with any kind of intelligent or reasoned argument..can you
the day it happened, when i first heard about a plane hitting the WTC
it was just the first one
at that time i told someone that it must have been something wrong because it was a clear day and no pilot could be that bad
till the 2nd plane hit

he said he was outside the school waiting to go in ...saw the first plane hit on the t.v in the limo l ..thought what a a bad pilot ... was ....whisked away ..then was told in the class room about the second plane..this is what he said.....
no, he said he was outside the classroom
and it is possible he was refering to what you COULD see of the first plane hit
but you are going to push it to something it wasnt just because you are an idiot

retard alert, retard alert.

your the retard that cant follow the simply fact that the man either lied to a group of people about what he saw o when he say it..or he indeed did see it either way its shocking ...but you cant argue this logic with any kind of intelligent or reasoned argument..can you
at that time i told someone that it must have been something wrong because it was a clear day and no pilot could be that bad
till the 2nd plane hit

Bullshit. You were in on it.

till the 2nd plane hit

of course
we were ALL in on it

till the 2nd plane hit

of course
we were ALL in on it

I was the remote control operator for the retrofitted DoD Flying Bomb.

yes babbling nonsense is all your left with..to avoid addressing the facts...bush lied or told the truth
LOL now that is ironic

no it isn't... it is the truth you idiot... no one saw the first plane hit on TV on SEPT 11 the footage was not televised that day....the second plane hit while he was in the classroom being filmed as he was told of the second plane...so your scenario is illogical and not possible

Last edited:
yes babbling nonsense is all your left with..to avoid addressing the facts...bush lied or told the truth
LOL now that is ironic

no it isn't... it is the truth you idiot... no one saw the first plane hit on TV on SEPT 11 the footage was not televised that day....the second plane hit while he was in the classroom being filmed as he was told of the second plane...so your scenario is illogical and not possible
did you ever think he was refering to what he COULD have seen, and just said it wrong?
not actually watching the plane hit, but the results of it?

and you DO post nonsense to actual questions
you either post some C&P crap or some video crap

in one thread you even started posting stupid music videos

LOL now that is ironic

did you ever think he was refering to what he COULD have seen, and just said it wrong?

did you ever notice that all your arguments and denial always end in you grasping for straws....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCtb9nlV_20[/ame]

Last edited:
You are pathetic. The one GRASPING for Straws is you. Once again RETARD, Bush routinely made mistakes about what he meant to say. This is nothing more than him confucing what he saw and saying it wrong.

Once again dumb ass, he is either an evil master mind or a dumb ass, YOU don't get to have him be both.

did you ever notice that all your arguments and denial always end in you grasping for straws....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCtb9nlV_20[/ame]
ME???? you are the one doing the grasping
Bush was well known for mangling the english language on a regular basis
and you want to take this mixup as something significant???

then you wonder why people think of troofers as fucking morons

its not a error of words or poor english... it his a account of what he saw and did on 911.. where he says ...what he saw ..when he saw it ..what his thoughts and actions where..and only someone in denial could not understand the diffrence...

You are pathetic. The one GRASPING for Straws is you. Once again RETARD, Bush routinely made mistakes about what he meant to say. This is nothing more than him confucing what he saw and saying it wrong.

Once again dumb ass, he is either an evil master mind or a dumb ass, YOU don't get to have him be both.

drunk ass puppet king..with evil mastermind controllers...you got to not think in such simplistic and limited terms RGS..sure you can have it both ways...and speaking of being...confucing??...wtf.??

Last edited:

drunk ass puppet king..with evil mastermind controllers...you got to not think in such simplistic and limited terms RGS..sure you can have it both ways...and speaking of being...confucing??...wtf.??

One knows you have lost it when you resort to spelling errors as your come back. Actually using your logic I must have lied cause I spelled a word wrong.

Forum List

Back