Who the fuck is guarding our Embassies?

Libya = not in the article.

Not sure what your "point" is here either

If you click in the link that takes you to the Demoncrat Underground the article shows a suit filed from back in 2000 where Embassy workers were sued for having naked parties??!!!!

Our media left out some details about those naked "contractors" guarding the US Embassy in Kabul
Our media left out some details about those naked "contractors" guarding the US Embassy in Kabul - Democratic Underground

I am really glad that right wingers brought up who is guarding our embassies?

From your irrelevant article:

As an article in the winter issue of the Wisconsin International Law Journal recounts, in 2000, employees of DynCorp Inc, a Virginia-based private military security company (PMSC) employed by the United Nations Police Task Force in the Balkans, were accused of participating in a Bosnian sex slavery ring. Kathryn Bolkovac, a DynCorp employee working as a UN Police Force monitor, reported to her supervisors that her male colleagues had made comments about women they owned. Bolkovac was fired soon after.

Libya = not in the article.

Not sure what your "point" is here either

If you click in the link that takes you to the Demoncrat Underground the article shows a suit filed from back in 2000 where Embassy workers were sued for having naked parties??!!!!

DU working overtime on Obama Fluffing over this one

Our media left out some details about those naked "contractors" guarding the US Embassy in Kabul
Our media left out some details about those naked "contractors" guarding the US Embassy in Kabul - Democratic Underground

I am really glad that right wingers brought up who is guarding our embassies?

You're actually posting shit that happened back in 2000??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other link I posted was about 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/v/X-Xfti7qtT0?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0

This You tube clip shows the extent of the betrayal of this Appeasement Administration by leaking secrets, documents, just to prop up Obama. It's 22 minutes in length.. Save it and watch it.. It features military Commanders, Seals, CIA officers (all retired) on the importance of intel and keeping Operational Security paramount.. It documents the violations of this Administration and show the media, both sides of the aisle condemn this Administration.

These are acts of war. We dont need another war. But we need to be honest here. We need to be prepared for more attacks.

the security of embassies are the responsibility of the host nation

Hmm, I don't think so. Any Embassy is US soil and should be guarded by us and not the local Macacas

The host nation is supposed to guarantee the safety of an embassy. To do this they often provide an external screen of security, in some cases more for show than anything else. The country's own security forces are allowed to protect themselves inside the perimeter of the property.The issue becomes, however that a defense's depth is often more important than the "number of rifles," so even a strong internal force might not have the phyiscal space to mount an effective defense, hence the reliance on the host countries outer security perimeter.

Technically the embassy land is not US soil, but is invoidable by the host nation. So basically then cannot enter without permission.

Article 22 of the attached covers the laws concerned.

http://untreaty.un.org/ilc/texts/instruments/english/conventions/9_1_1961.pdf

the security of embassies are the responsibility of the host nation

Hmm, I don't think so. Any Embassy is US soil and should be guarded by us and not the local Macacas

The host nation is supposed to guarantee the safety of an embassy. To do this they often provide an external screen of security, in some cases more for show than anything else. The country's own security forces are allowed to protect themselves inside the perimeter of the property.The issue becomes, however that a defense's depth is often more important than the "number of rifles," so even a strong internal force might not have the phyiscal space to mount an effective defense, hence the reliance on the host countries outer security perimeter.

Technically the embassy land is not US soil, but is invoidable by the host nation. So basically then cannot enter without permission.

Technically, we're in fucking Libya, so the USMC should be guarding the people. They can engage the bad guys at will and feel free to engage the Libyan security forces helping the bad guys too

Last edited:

Technically, we're in fucking Libya, so the USMC should be guarding the people. They can engage the bad guys at will and feel free to engage the Libyan security forces helping the bad guys too

We look like clowns right now, we essentially asked Muslims to guard US Embassy personnel in Tripoli, are we fucking retarded?

We look like clowns right now, we essentially asked Muslims to guard US Embassy personnel in Tripoli, are we fucking retarded?

It looks that way, but like I said, I'm having a hard time believing that Obama is that much of a fuck up, but if it turns out to be true it's criminal negligence

Well... yesterdays events in Cairo and Libya seal it. President Carter is no longer the worst President in US history, Obama is. Someone tell me how the Marine embassy guards allowed the breaching of the embassy walls. Who gave the order not to shoot? This was an act of war and Obama is on his way to a campaign rally/fund raiser. Any American that still supports this man is putting his or her selfish wants, needs, and Utopian ludacris desires over the real needs for our Nation and it's security. And for that I say shame on you.

It looks that way, but like I said, I'm having a hard time believing that Obama is that much of a fuck up, but if it turns out to be true it's criminal negligence

We are the only people on the face of the earth to basically invade 2 Muslim countries, bomb the fucking pants off of several others, be loathed and despised by Muslims, and than we ask them to secure our Embassy grounds? my god, did Al Qaeda ask the US Marine Corps to secure Osama Bin Laden's compound in Pakistan? we are completely detached from reality at this point. No Muslim is going to throw himself in front of a bullet to protect US Embassy personnel, NONE.

Well... yesterdays events in Cairo and Libya seal it. President Carter is no longer the worst President in US history, Obama is. Someone tell me how the Marine embassy guards allowed the breaching of the embassy walls. Who gave the order not to shoot? This was an act of war and Obama is on his way to a campaign rally/fund raiser. Any American that still supports this man is putting his or her selfish wants, needs, and Utopian ludacris desires over the real needs for our Nation and it's security. And for that I say shame on you.

I don't think ther were any Marines in Libya my friend.

Forum List

Back