Is This The Equivalent Of A New Crusades?

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
When the Christians mounted up and went to the middle east they slaughtered, raped, robbed and pillaged a million Muslims. Is it time to mount up again?

When the Christians mounted up and went to the middle east they slaughtered, raped, robbed and pillaged a million Muslims. Is it time to mount up again?
You should have your head examined and not by Dick Tuck or Old Rocks either but someone with a real medical degree and the ability to perform a series of Lobotomies

Long past time. Muslims need to be pushed back into their little hell holes just like they were last time.

You should have your head examined and not by Dick Tuck or Old Rocks either but someone with a real medical degree and the ability to perform a series of Lobotomies

Actually anyone who has failed to read about the repeated blood letting by the Christians and Jews for the last 3000 years needs the lobotomy a lot more than I. Hell...I haven't even begun to mention the crazy loons. They tortured and killed hundreds of thousands of "Witches." Witches my ass.

Forum List

Back