Who supports Trump now?

Kool-aid severs like Trump always have people that will drink their kool-aid.

The Free World stood up and applauded the fact that they now had a LEADER after an EIGHT-YEAR GAP.

That in addition to many in congress including many hard-line Progressives.

Off to a great start, I hope they keep on along the same path. NO ONE has said we are going to invade Syria nor that WE are going to remove al-Assad.

As for the nay-sayers here, why don't you hold off getting your panties in a twist until we see how this all plays out. Remember how embarrassed you were when Donald Trump won the election after all the premature celebrating you did...until after midnight election day?

As it sinks in that trump's pitiful and weak air strike was and is a failure, the folks who supported his action, but not necessarily him, will change their minds about his lame publicity stunt.

Kool-aid severs like Trump always have people that will drink their kool-aid.

quote-i-am-also-very-proud-to-be-a-liberal-why-is-that-so-terrible-these-days-the-liberals-were-barbra-streisand-351948.jpg

You might want to use something accurate as a signature. She has an excuse to be ignorant, she's an entertainer.

As it sinks in that trump's pitiful and weak air strike was and is a failure, the folks who supported his action, but not necessarily him, will change their minds about his lame publicity stunt.
You've made it clear that nothing can sink in through your thick mellon. It was a tactical strike not meant for major damage. Of course it could have been. Glad you know more than the generals.

You've made it clear that nothing can sink in through your thick mellon. It was a tactical strike not meant for major damage. Of course it could have been. Glad you know more than the generals.
It was not a tactical action as you claim, or at least not one that worked. It was a military attack used as a strategic. Aircraft were flying missions from the target within hours after the attack. What do you think the tactical purpose of the mission was?

It was not a tactical action as you claim, or at least not one that worked. It was a military attack used as a strategic. Aircraft were flying missions from the target within hours after the attack. What do you think the tactical purpose of the mission was?
The airstrip was left intact for a reason. If they wanted to it could have been destroyed. This is being discussed in numerous areas of the board. If you can't be bothered that's fine with me.

Dems?No. Republicans? I doubt it.
Where is the basis of Trump now?
It looks like only Israel, Merkel, MSM, Neocons, NWO and probably NATO.
Living in a fantasy land where if you speak a lie, it becomes truth, only exists in your tiny leprosy infected brain.

The airstrip was left intact for a reason. If they wanted to it could have been destroyed. This is being discussed in numerous areas of the board. If you can't be bothered that's fine with me.
Maybe so "someones" aircraft can land there.

I'm sure the defense industry likes him.

I know the difference between a tactical maneuver and a strategic maneuver. You apparently do not,

All of Syria's airstrips are 'hardened'. Which means nothing short of a nuclear bomb would destroy them. Drop a cruise missile on an airport in Syria and the repairs take a couple of hours.

Forum List

Back