Israel's puppet zionist Trump is dead for conservative and patriotic movement

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Better I voted for Clinton as for a guy who is hardly working on erection of Great Israel and lead the World to WWIII with Russia. We shall call our senators for beginning of impeachment of liar and traitor Trump.
I sure that Trump was Israel's creation and puppet from the beginning.
Putin shall broke any relationship with Trump and his administration because Trump wants only one:
Annihilation of Russia, its people and at best the dead of the Earth.
Interesting that for MSM presstitutes Trump is now a hero and very very beloved guy although he broke all existing laws and moral.
The case of Zionist Trump is the best evidence that so-called western 'free' 'election' is a cheating game where folks will be always losers.
To sad but its looks like a nuclear war with Russia is unavoidable.

Trump-Israel.jpg

ISIS-is-working-on-Mossad-CIA-plan-to-Create-Greater-Israel-2-750x400.jpg

Antisemites for Clinton

I see you're a due-paying member.

I love Israel with all my heart. I want to put my disclaimer out there.

BUT what happened with the Syrian strikes is a game changer for me. Listening to Nikki Haley on the radio (I don't have television) made me so fucking angry I wanted to throw my old Grundig to the ground and stomp on it.

As a nation we have no mother fucking right to do a so called retaliatory strike on any soveriegn nation that we beleive to be acting "bad".

None. Others have picked up on it but one of my first threads on this issue was to point out Clinton's heinous crime at Waco and according to current US neocon logic, the world should have screamed for regime change in Washington for Clinton burning babies to death in Texas.

I am sickened and disheartened that Trump and Tillerson have climed into the McCain war mongering bed.

BUT what happened with the Syrian strikes is a game changer for me. Listening to Nikki Haley on the radio (I don't have television) made me so fucking angry I wanted to throw my old Grundig to the ground and stomp on it.

As a nation we have no mother fucking right to do a so called retaliatory strike on any soveriegn nation that we beleive to be acting "bad".

None. Others have picked up on it but one of my first threads on this issue was to point out Clinton's heinous crime at Waco and according to current US neocon logic, the world should have screamed for regime change in Washington for Clinton burning babies to death in Texas.

I am sickened and disheartened that Trump and Tillerson have climed into the McCain war mongering bed.

Trump leads the World to a nuclear war with Russia.
He broke all existing laws, is completely insane and must be impeached.

There is no one evidence Assad used chemical weapons.
No one.

This was a false flag for true. I tracked the reporting on this. It went from Al Jazerra having not found one bloody witness who could identify the plane to western outlets reporting planes note plural as the story grew that were Syrian.

Other headlines. Poisoned as they slept. Well if everyone was sleeping how do you find a witness?

And most importantly every one and their mother in our media relying on the bullshit Syrian Observatory for Human Rights for what is happening in Syria.

For crying out loud its one mother fucking guy in Coventry England who is in opposition to Assad . This is insane beyond belief that our media gives out his information.

Trump leads the World to a nuclear war with Russia.
He broke all existing laws, is completely insane and must be impeached.

I won't go that far. He listened with his heart and not his head and he got played by many. Sadly a part and parcel about what we love with the man being not a politician. We have to help cut him off of the voices of McCain/Graham/Rubio who I want to punch out about now with his anti Putin SON OF MCCAIN bullshit and help steer him to the voices of Rand Paul and his very own Bannon.

I dont have anything fancy dancy and I have to work an old fashioned keyboard to do the twitter thing but I've been on it hammering away at Nikki Haley and all her neo con bullshit. The hardest thing for me :) is trying to put a rant into 140 letters or less.

I'll continue to hammer away as best I can. I'm alarmed at who has his ear. So those around him that push this narrative must be attacked and removed.

while it's fun to watch the far right turn on Cheeto Jesus, I think the thread gives him too much credit.

He saw some horrible images on TV and felt he needed to do something.

It's nothing more complicated than that. And that's the problem. None of his thinking is that complicated.

What Assad (or the low level Assad Minion who launched this attack) did was indeed terrible. But this missile strike didn't take out their capability to launch chemical attacks. (They avoided hitting the chemical stockpiles because they didn't want to spread them further). It probably won't have much of a military effect one way or the other.

The thing is that Syria is fighting a five-way civil war right now. which side do we want to win? The Russians have decided they want Assad to win,and they are willing to do what it takes to make that happen.

I won't go that far. He listened with his heart and not his head and he got played by many. Sadly a part and parcel about what we love with the man being not a politician. We have to help cut him off of the voices of McCain/Graham/Rubio who I want to punch out about now with his anti Putin SON OF MCCAIN bullshit and help steer him to the voices of Rand Paul and his very own Bannon.

I dont have anything fancy dancy and I have to work an old fashioned keyboard to do the twitter thing but I've been on it hammering away at Nikki Haley and all her neo con bullshit. The hardest thing for me :) is trying to put a rant into 140 letters or less.

I'll continue to hammer away as best I can. I'm alarmed at who has his ear. So those around him that push this narrative must be attacked and removed.

The problem was you Libertarian Hippies really thought you had one of your own in the White House.

Just like Left wing Hippies thought they had one of their own with Bill Clinton (who had actual Hippy bona fides), and were horrified when he bombed various places during the 90's. .

The reality is, when you are president and you command the most awesome war machine in the world, there's always a temptation to use it! Bombing Assad is more immediately gratifying than trying to do the diplomacy required to bring Syria's five warring factions to a peace table and get them to end this thing.

Better I voted for Clinton as for a guy who is hardly working on erection of Great Israel and lead the World to WWIII with Russia. We shall call our senators for beginning of impeachment of liar and traitor Trump.
I sure that Trump was Israel's creation and puppet from the beginning.
Putin shall broke any relationship with Trump and his administration because Trump wants only one:
Annihilation of Russia, its people and at best the dead of the Earth.
Interesting that for MSM presstitutes Trump is now a hero and very very beloved guy although he broke all existing laws and moral.
The case of Zionist Trump is the best evidence that so-called western 'free' 'election' is a cheating game where folks will be always losers.
To sad but its looks like a nuclear war with Russia is unavoidable.

Trump-Israel.jpg

ISIS-is-working-on-Mossad-CIA-plan-to-Create-Greater-Israel-2-750x400.jpg
And you do not believe that the Hildabeast is not a typical Israeli NeoCon?
You need to pay more attention to the details.

The problem was you Libertarian Hippies really thought you had one of your own in the White House.

Just like Left wing Hippies thought they had one of their own with Bill Clinton (who had actual Hippy bona fides), and were horrified when he bombed various places during the 90's. .

The reality is, when you are president and you command the most awesome war machine in the world, there's always a temptation to use it! Bombing Assad is more immediately gratifying than trying to do the diplomacy required to bring Syria's five warring factions to a peace table and get them to end this thing.

Joe albeit I was a freedom child in the past :) and no day will pass that I didn't love those days that would make VP Pence blush, and I have fought for this team, I am disgusted by this act of knee jerk reaction by the President.

Don't judge by this board alone. I'm learning the tweet thing. Twitter is exploded by Trump supporters freaking out that Trump got in bed with McCain. Thats ust twitter. Other boards are losing their minds over this.

Don't judge by this board alone. I'm learning the tweet thing. Twitter is exploded by Trump supporters freaking out that Trump got in bed with McCain. Thats ust twitter. Other boards are losing their minds over this.

No, you see, you all lost your fucking minds when you voted for Cheeto Jesus to start with.

This is just the hangover of realizing that Trump doesn't change anything.

No, you see, you all lost your fucking minds when you voted for Cheeto Jesus to start with.

This is just the hangover of realizing that Trump doesn't change anything.

Isn't that cute, Joe calling Trump the "Cheeto Jesus"
I think he is trying to get back at conservatives for calling his savior the "Chocolate Messiah"

I think he is trying to get back at conservatives for calling his savior the "Chocolate Messiah"

Naw, I never made that connection. I'm not even the one who came up with Cheeto Jesus, I just thought it was funny.

As funny as all you guys who are now for a war in Syria you were previously against when the black guy wanted to do it.

Naw, I never made that connection. I'm not even the one who came up with Cheeto Jesus, I just thought it was funny.

As funny as all you guys who are now for a war in Syria you were previously against when the black guy wanted to do it.
FYI, I want the US out of all countries in the Middle East. I think Trump reneged on his campaign promise by bombing Syria.

FYI, I want the US out of all countries in the Middle East. I think Trump reneged on his campaign promise by bombing Syria.

As opposed to his campaign promises to scrap NAFTA or build a wall or repeal ObamaCare... this is the broken promise that has you upset?
Yes... because there is still hope to scrap NAFTA or build a wall or repeal ObamaCare..but forgetting that being a non interventionist is what made him different from all the other candidates and got him elected, no excuse.

Yes... because there is still hope to scrap NAFTA or build a wall or repeal ObamaCare..but forgetting that being a non interventionist is what made him different from all the other candidates and got him elected, no excuse.

being a non-interventionist didn't get him "elected".

What got him elected, besides Russian Hackers, was that he promised all the uneducated whites in the rust belt that extinct manufacturing jobs were coming back. And he was going to totally hate on those brown people, you guys.

We have every right to enforce international law, gfys.

Forum List

Back