Who supports Trump now?

As it sinks in that trump's pitiful and weak air strike was and is a failure, the folks who supported his action, but not necessarily him, will change their minds about his lame publicity stunt.
You've made it clear that nothing can sink in through your thick mellon. It was a tactical strike not meant for major damage. Of course it could have been. Glad you know more than the generals.
It was not a tactical action as you claim, or at least not one that worked. It was a military attack used as a strategic. Aircraft were flying missions from the target within hours after the attack. What do you think the tactical purpose of the mission was?
The airstrip was left intact for a reason. If they wanted to it could have been destroyed. This is being discussed in numerous areas of the board. If you can't be bothered that's fine with me.
I know the difference between a tactical maneuver and a strategic maneuver. You apparently do not,
LOL, General XBox speaks out.

As it sinks in that trump's pitiful and weak air strike was and is a failure, the folks who supported his action, but not necessarily him, will change their minds about his lame publicity stunt.
You've made it clear that nothing can sink in through your thick mellon. It was a tactical strike not meant for major damage. Of course it could have been. Glad you know more than the generals.
It was not a tactical action as you claim, or at least not one that worked. It was a military attack used as a strategic. Aircraft were flying missions from the target within hours after the attack. What do you think the tactical purpose of the mission was?
The airstrip was left intact for a reason. If they wanted to it could have been destroyed. This is being discussed in numerous areas of the board. If you can't be bothered that's fine with me.
All of Syria's airstrips are 'hardened'. Which means nothing short of a nuclear bomb would destroy them. Drop a cruise missile on an airport in Syria and the repairs take a couple of hours.
A million dollar cruise missile can't take out hard concrete? Not buying it.

Maybe so "someones" aircraft can land there.
Yep. The Ruskies are fighting ISIS. It makes no sense to eff up their game plan.

I know the difference between a tactical maneuver and a strategic maneuver. You apparently do not,
At least I answer questions. You're one of those posters that talk trash and when asked a question or are given a challenge respond with an attempted insult and evasion from answering.

Last edited:
At least I answer questions. Your one of those posters that talk trash and when asked a question or are given a challenge respond with an attempted insult and evasion from answering.
You're. I said "It was a tactical strike not meant for major damage. Of course it could have been. Glad you know more than the generals."

You started pounding your chest in response so stuff it sideways. General.

Trump was successful in sending a clear message.

you know going in you cant agree with everything a President does. Prioritize, mine was border and budget.........he needs to start winding some of these down though and not create more

All of Syria's airstrips are 'hardened'. Which means nothing short of a nuclear bomb would destroy them. Drop a cruise missile on an airport in Syria and the repairs take a couple of hours.
A million dollar cruise missile can't take out hard concrete? Not buying it.
I don't give a shit whether you "buy it" or not.The runways were SPECIFICALLY constructed to sustain minimal damage when bombed with conventional cruise missiles.
Sure the cruise missile puts a dent in the four foot thick high tensile steel reinforced and high density quartz sandstone based concrete runway. Then a 12 yard dump truck arrives and fills the dent with two foot lengths of steel rebar then a cement truck goes over and fills the hole with fast drying concrete.
In a couple of hours a fucking B1 could take off from the runway!
YOU REALLY ought to do some research on these thing before running your mouth.
Your posts seem to be coming from a fucking ten year old.

Skip to the 1:35 mark.....

Dems?No. Republicans? I doubt it.
Where is the basis of Trump now?
It looks like only Israel, Merkel, MSM, Neocons, NWO and probably NATO.
58e80ba816000020004d96cd.jpeg

No, actually....he is Colonel Play Station........

Forum List

Back