Who started the 67 war?

Never signed nor acknowledge by any Arab or Muslim country. Nor was any Arab country nor its representative present.
So you bring up the San Remo Conference as support for the existence of a state of "Palestine" in legal terms, but now reject the San Remo Conference because you don't like what it actually says?

Pick a lane and drive within the lines.

Off course it has: that is why it is called SECURITY council.

Who do you think tried to pass a resolution in view of the Ukraine-Russia issue - e.g. recognizing or not of Russia's annexation of Crimea? Logically a resolution couldn't be passed it that regard due to Russia this time making use of it's veto right.
The Gaza ceasefire and conflict is presently - a matter dealt with by the UNSC - and is stuck due to the USA making use of its veto right.

Any country—even if it is not a member of the UN—may bring a dispute to which it is a party to the attention of the Security Council. When there is a complaint, the council first explores the possibility of a peaceful resolution. International peacekeeping forces may be authorized to keep warring parties apart pending further negotiations. If the council finds that there is a real threat to the peace, a breach of the peace, or an act of aggression (as defined by Article 39 of the UN Charter), it may call upon UN members to apply diplomatic or economic sanctions. If these methods prove inadequate, the UN Charter allows the Security Council to take military action against the offending country.

A border or territorial dispute is exactly what the UNSC is about - BINDING decisions in order to avoid or stop a war.
Could you go back an re-read what I actually wrote, please? The UN does not have the legal authority to:
  • create international borders between States
  • create States
  • dissolve States

So you bring up the San Remo Conference as support for the existence of a state of "Palestine" in legal terms, but now reject the San Remo Conference because you don't like what it actually says?

Pick a lane and drive within the lines.
You need to, not me

I never brought in the San Remo Conference as support that a State of Palestine exists - where did I state that?

The San Remo Conference outcome is NOT about what is says - but the FACT that only 6 States signed it - out of 41, and not a single Arab State nor Palestinian Representative was involved nor invited.

I never brought in the San Remo Conference as support that a State of Palestine exists - where did I state that?
Oops. Apologies, that was Rigby. You just responded to my response to Rigby's post. My bad.

Could you go back an re-read what I actually wrote, please? The UN does not have the legal authority to:
  • create international borders between States
  • create States
  • dissolve States
You should reread my reply to you

It is FOREMOST the UNSC that decides upon a resolution that also defines territorial borders - if the UNSC would have acknowledged Putin's annexation of Crimea, logically the borders need to be redefined.

If the UNSC does not acknowledge Israels illegal annexation of the Golan Heights - they need to be returned to Syria - aka Israels self-proclaimed border will change.
If Israel refuses to acknowledge such a decision/resolution by the UNSC - the UNSC can place embargoes and sanctions onto Israel - right down to sending a UN Peacekeeper-force to enforce it even militarily against Israel.

Who do you think drew/decided the borders of the former Yugoslav States, AND ENFORCED them via e.g, KFOR towards Serbia? or in regards to the United Nations Mission in Bosnia and Herzegovina (UNMIBH), a peacekeeping mission set up by the UN Security Council in December 1995. It was under the UNSC that Bosnia, Herzogovina arranged and agreed upon the future border with Serbia and other neighbor-states.

The UNSC is foremost tasked to ensure INTERNATIONAL LAW - the annexation of the Golan-Heights by Israel is in breach with international law - aka the self-declared border of Israel is in breach with international law.

And nowhere did I state that the UNSC creates States or dissolves States.

However - without a UNSC resolution, there wouldn't be a sovereign country called South-Sudan.

Last edited:
You need to, not me

The San Remo Conference outcome is NOT about what is says - but the FACT that only 6 States signed it - out of 41, and not a single Arab State nor Palestinian Representative was involved nor invited.

Well, the Arabs are whiney babies.

Olmert gave him almost everything he asked for. Please tell us what proposals Abbas proposed that were rejected. You can’t
Off course I can - e.g. -8.8% compensated with only +5.5%, and many other issues.
As I had stated - read it up yourself - aka internet, and only then post statements. Aka your above statement is wrong.

So what?
In 1450, the majority of Constantinople was Christian.
Interesting - so you know that the Ottomans CONQUERED Constantinople - but according to you, the Zionists didn't conquer British Palestine - but simply stole and occupied other peoples lands, fought and and drove them out. :cuckoo:

So if the remaining forces of Constantinople would have aligned with the Serbs, Venice and Genoa to attack the Ottomans - then a history simpleton like you, would condemn such an attack onto Ottoman held Constantinople - (aka return it to it's rightful owner) and you would call the Constantinians - terrorists. :cuckoo:

Interesting - so you know that the Ottomans CONQUERED Constantinople - but according to you, the Zionists didn't conquer British Palestine - but simply stole and occupied other peoples lands, fought and and drove them out. :cuckoo:

So if the remaining forces of Constantinople would have aligned with the Serbs, Venice and Genoa to attack the Ottomans - then a history simpleton like you, would condemn such an attack onto Ottoman held Constantinople - (aka return it to it's rightful owner) and you would call the Constantinians - terrorists. :cuckoo:

Interesting - so you know that the Ottomans CONQUERED Constantinople -

Is that allowed?

but according to you, the Zionists didn't conquer British Palestine -

Conquer? How'd they do that?

Interesting - so you know that the Ottomans CONQUERED Constantinople -

Is that allowed?
Was there a UN or a League of Nations in 1453? - you might want to check the internet
but according to you, the Zionists didn't conquer British Palestine -

Conquer? How'd they do that?
If you don't even know that part - then why are you pestering this thread with your incorrect and nonsensical statements?

Off course I can - e.g. -8.8% compensated with only +5.5%, and many other issues.
As I had stated - read it up yourself - aka internet, and only then post statements. Aka your above statement is wrong.
Repeat; Tell us what Abbas proposed? What are the “ many other issues “ even if the compensation were different?

Was there a UN or a League of Nations in 1453? - you might want to check the internet

If you don't even know that part - then why are you pestering this thread with your incorrect and nonsensical statements?

Did they beat a bunch of Arab losers?

That was hilarious!

Repeat; Tell us what Abbas proposed? What are the “ many other issues “ even if the compensation were different?
Repeat: "Read some books or try out the internet" - I am not your daddy or your mom.
And if you are as dumb as a rock - stop posting

Forum List

Back