Who started the 67 war?

Interesting - so you know that the Ottomans CONQUERED Constantinople - but according to you, the Zionists didn't conquer British Palestine - but simply stole and occupied other peoples lands, fought and and drove them out. :cuckoo:

So if the remaining forces of Constantinople would have aligned with the Serbs, Venice and Genoa to attack the Ottomans - then a history simpleton like you, would condemn such an attack onto Ottoman held Constantinople - (aka return it to it's rightful owner) and you would call the Constantinians - terrorists. :cuckoo:
WW1 ended later then Constantinople would have been British. Damn the bad luck

Repeat: "Read some books or try out the internet" - I am not your daddy or your mom.
And if you are as dumb as a rock - stop posting
Why can’t you answer the question? Because you can’t . Until you can answer basic questions you’re the one who should stop posting

Why can’t you answer the question? Because you can’t . Until you can answer basic questions you’re the one who should stop posting
I already gave you an answer - as for the rest:
"Read some books or try out the internet" - I am not your daddy or your mom.

I have posted the link RE; His proposal many times. What was wrong with it; MORON? What did Abbas propose that was rejected; MORON?

If you are as dumb as a rock 🪨 that you can’t answer a simple question; stop posting

Forum List

Back