Israel to Hamas: Surrender or Die

Personally I prefer they die. Earth doesn’t need them, hell does.

1698773814569.png

This just in, hell does not want them either.

Personally I prefer they die. Earth doesn’t need them, hell does.

I think I heard Bibi telling Egypt they got to take these people. I like that. Run them out.

The Jews did it why can't the Palestinians?

The Book of Exodus (from Ancient Greek: Ἔξοδος, romanized: Éxodos; Biblical Hebrew: שְׁמוֹת Šəmōṯ, 'Names') is the second religious book of the Bible. It is a narrative of the Exodus, the origin myth of the Israelites leaving slavery in Biblical Egypt through the strength of their deity named Yahweh, who according to the story chose them as his people. The Israelites then journey with the legendary prophet Moses to Mount Sinai, where Yahweh gives the 10 commandments and they enter into a covenant with Yahweh, who promises to make them a "holy nation, and a kingdom of priests" on condition of their faithfulness. He gives them their laws and instructions to build the Tabernacle, the means by which he will come from heaven and dwell with them and lead them in a holy war to conquer Canaan (the "Promised Land"), which has earlier, according to the myth of Genesis, been promised to the "seed" of Abraham, the legendary patriarch of the Israelites.

If the Palestinians don't like Israel, exodus.

I think I heard Bibi telling Egypt they got to take these people. I like that. Run them out.

The Book of Exodus (from Ancient Greek: Ἔξοδος, romanized: Éxodos; Biblical Hebrew: שְׁמוֹת Šəmōṯ, 'Names') is the second religious book of the Bible. It is a narrative of the Exodus, the origin myth of the Israelites leaving slavery in Biblical Egypt through the strength of their deity named Yahweh, who according to the story chose them as his people. The Israelites then journey with the legendary prophet Moses to Mount Sinai, where Yahweh gives the 10 commandments and they enter into a covenant with Yahweh, who promises to make them a "holy nation, and a kingdom of priests" on condition of their faithfulness. He gives them their laws and instructions to build the Tabernacle, the means by which he will come from heaven and dwell with them and lead them in a holy war to conquer Canaan (the "Promised Land"), which has earlier, according to the myth of Genesis, been promised to the "seed" of Abraham, the legendary patriarch of the Israelites.

Hmmm. Something smells funny here.

“The origin myth of the Israelites leaving slavery in Biblical Egypt

A tad biased to bullshit, aren’t we?

“The origin myth of the Israelites leaving slavery in Biblical Egypt

A tad biased to bullshit, aren’t we?

I was just thinking about the only other time in human history where an entire people left where they lived. Because I think the Palestinians need to go.

I watch Palestinians running out of bombed buildings with children in their arms. What are children still doing there? Don't they know it's a war zone? They say Hamas is hiding among civilians. So are Palestinians staying where they are? I don't know why Israel permits it. Get to stepping. Egypt, here come a bunch of your brothers and sisters.

It'll be like our southern border.

Hamas are using Palestinians as human shields , which doesn't work with Israel's insistence they all evacuate Palestine....~S~
So I don't blame or fault Israel. Those kids shouldn't be there. Sometimes I wonder if those video's are fake. They tell the kid to play dead. Put mud all over them. I never see any injuries on the kids when the men wisk by the camera. FAKE NEWS?

I watch Palestinians running out of bombed buildings with children in their arms. What are children still doing there? Don't they know it's a war zone?

You mean like when Israel told them that northern Gaza would be a war zone, and to flee into southern Gaza, since there is nowhere else they can seek refuge.
Then Israel struck southern Gaza.

You mean like when Israel told them that northern Gaza would be a war zone, and to flee into southern Gaza, since there is nowhere else they can seek refuge.
Then Israel struck southern Gaza.
I didn't know that.

I hear Hamas are hiding in southern Gaza now. But still if what you say is true, that's like a war crime.

Forum List

Back