*WHo Shot The Retired Military Girl In The Neck?*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Some one shot and killed her, during Jan. 6th.
2. If it was clean kill, then why haven't we heard who did it?
3. Name rank and badge number, or was it some other?
4. Her death should really be pissing off the Veterans.
5. They want answers, I want answers.
6. The world wants answers.
7. Who fired that bullet???
8. It was a crime whoever shot her, she had no weapon, and was shot through a doorway. I viewed the video.

9. The cop, whom the President Trump was shamed in the White House, lowered the flag, well he died of a heart condition.
10. No word who the supposed capital cop was, politician, just he was put on administration leave.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

8. It was a crime whoever shot her, she had no weapon, and was shot through a doorway. I viewed the video.

9. The cop, whom the President Trump was shamed in the White House, lowered the flag, well he died of a heart condition.
10. No word who the supposed capital cop was, politician, just he was put on administration leave.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
If it was a clean kill?
Obviously the shooter was secret service as they were wearing a suit. As they are charged with ensuring the safety of the members and there were members present just seconds before, there is no doubt that it was “clean”.
The cockroaches scattered after she fell buying the time needed to evacuate the House floor.

That agent is a GD hero.

Sorry bout that,

1. The whole intrusion was staged, and was led by antifa and blm, others were lured in, by just being in the crowd.
2. I also saw footage of the cops waving people in.
3. The barricades were not breached, they were moved to allow protesters to move forward, where they were eventually waved inside.
4. Those who broke the windows were Antifa, and blm, that will be slow rolled.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Your concerns would have more merit if it wasn't 100% rooted in your worship of a cult leader....Instead of being rooted in the general opposition to excessive force.....

if it was, we would all be asking you, where the fuck have you been?? Because she isn't the first this has happened to....with even much less room to justify it...

Forum List

Back