Who Said the Left are Fascists?

Dem candidate Tom Steyer:

“I will use the Executive emergency powers of the presidency to tell companies how they can generate electricity, what kind of cars they can build, what kind of buildings we’re gonna have…”

Dem candidate Tom Steyer lays out his plan for a climate police state: ‘I will use the Executive emergency powers of the presidency’

If you wanted to be honest, you would say Tom Steyer is a fascist, not the entire 'other' political tribe you seem to have a problem with. But that doesn't exactly work towards the propaganda you're trying to project. Am I right?
Oh? Which candidate would disagree with him?

I'd say all of them. Maybe you should ask them individually, dip shit, and get back to us.
They all embraced the ‘Green New Deal’ so they all agree with Tom. Especially your top candidate, Comrade Bernie.

Oh, is he my top candidate? When did you believe you were able to read minds? Because on the surface, you don't strike me as very smart. Please extrapolate, dumb ass!

“I will use the Executive emergency powers of the presidency to tell companies how they can generate electricity, what kind of cars they can build, what kind of buildings we’re gonna have…”

Dem candidate Tom Steyer lays out his plan for a climate police state: ‘I will use the Executive emergency powers of the presidency’

If you wanted to be honest, you would say Tom Steyer is a fascist, not the entire 'other' political tribe you seem to have a problem with. But that doesn't exactly work towards the propaganda you're trying to project. Am I right?
Tom Steyer is a fascist, as are the current clown college crop of Soviet Democrats running for office.

Liberals seem to want to be ruled. Conservatives aren't interested.

Great. I don't give a shit about your opinion. Especially when you offer nothing to support it. Begone, wretch.

I'd say all of them. Maybe you should ask them individually, dip shit, and get back to us.
They all embraced the ‘Green New Deal’ so they all agree with Tom. Especially your top candidate, Comrade Bernie.

Oh, is he my top candidate? When did you believe you were able to read minds? Because on the surface, you don't strike me as very smart. Please extrapolate, dumb ass!
If you’re a Democrat, Comrade Bernie is your candidate. No matter how badly you wish Hitler was on the ballot.

If you’re a Democrat, Comrade Bernie is your candidate. No matter how badly you wish Hitler was on the ballot.

I'm not a Democrat. So, keep on truckin', you useless moron.

Sorry Comrade!

Sorry Comrade!

Sorry for what? Being a individual of low intelligence? No need to apologize, deplorable, you're in good company here. :04:

Sorry Comrade!

Sorry for what? Being a individual of low intelligence? No need to apologize, deplorable, you're in good company here. :04:
I had no idea you’re voting Trump.

Sorry Comrade!

And there it is... "DEPLORABLE"... what the radical left thinks of anyone that's a patriot or nationalist that loves America.

Sorry Comrade!

I reckon you've had no idea most of your miserable life. I can't imagine volume of the meltdown of nonsense should Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) fails to win reelection. I suppose we'll all have to deal with the miserable fuck you'll eventually become. I hope you just leave.

Sorry Comrade!

I reckon you've had no idea most of your miserable life. I can't imagine volume of the meltdown of nonsense should Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) fails to win reelection. I suppose we'll all have to deal with the miserable fuck you'll eventually become. I hope you just leave.
How did I know you’re a coward hiding behind a waffle?

Sorry Comrade!

And there it is... "DEPLORABLE"... what the radical left thinks of anyone that's a patriot or nationalist that loves America.

I'm not a leftist, but the 'deplorable' moniker is so on point. I love that word. See, I think Hillary is a terrible person. But damnit if her legacy of accurately depicting the entirety of the scourge of Cult45 in a single word hasn't been a game changer. It triggers the wingers like no one's business. Genius.

Sorry Comrade!

I'm not a leftist, but the 'deplorable' moniker is so on point. I love that word. See, I think Hillary is a terrible person. But damnit if her legacy of accurately depicting the entirety of the scourge of Cult45 in a single word hasn't been a game changer. It triggers the wingers like no one's business. Genius.
Well aren't you the greatest thing to ever grace the world... get over yourself... fuck knob.

Sorry Comrade!

I always hedge my bets. You wander into politics like a blind child with a hammer into a room filled with mirrors.

Sorry Comrade!

Well aren't you the greatest thing to ever grace the world... get over yourself... fuck knob.

Yes. Yes, I am. :auiqs.jpg: Thank you for the acknowledgement, deplorable. Anything else about the world you care to bitch about?

Sorry Comrade!

I always hedge my bets. You wander into politics like a blind child with a hammer into a room filled with mirrors.
Yep. Coward Leftard.
You’re the moron wearing both jerseys to a game.

Yep. Coward Leftard.

More like the guy that takes over your position when everyone else sees how incompetent you are.

Yep. Coward Leftard.

More like the guy that takes over your position when everyone else sees how incompetent you are.
More like the toilet paper we use.

Yep. Coward Leftard.

:auiqs.jpg:Sick burn, deplorable.

Yep. Coward Leftard.

:auiqs.jpg:Sick burn, deplorable.
Hilarious, the coward is simply hilarious.

Forum List

Back