Who Said the Left are Fascists?

Dem candidate Tom Steyer:

“I will use the Executive emergency powers of the presidency to tell companies how they can generate electricity, what kind of cars they can build, what kind of buildings we’re gonna have…”

Dem candidate Tom Steyer lays out his plan for a climate police state: ‘I will use the Executive emergency powers of the presidency’
That'll get him elected alright.
I've never seen a group with such a natural talent for losing. It's an all out race to the bottom.

Last edited:

“I will use the Executive emergency powers of the presidency to tell companies how they can generate electricity, what kind of cars they can build, what kind of buildings we’re gonna have…”

Dem candidate Tom Steyer lays out his plan for a climate police state: ‘I will use the Executive emergency powers of the presidency’
That'll get him elected alright.
I've seen a group with such a natural talent for losing. It's an all out race to the bottom.
I swear Trump’s using Jedi mind control on them.

Steyer is an absolute climate fearing elitist...he has made billions of dollars buying and selling oil companies and now he is trying to make even more from speculating carbon credits in the stock market if he has his way...Steyer is all about profits for him and his friends....don't buy his climate crap....

Steyer is an absolute climate fearing elitist...he has made billions of dollars buying and selling oil companies and now he is trying to make even more from speculating carbon credits in the stock market if he has his way...Steyer is all about profits for him and his friends....don't buy his climate crap....
There isn’t an environmentally ‘green’ candidate who believes the BS.

z377wxy21wi41.jpg

Democrats have emerged from their shells, and are no longer trying to hide their NAZI, FASCIST, AUTHORITARIAN selves.

They've ALWAYS been this way, but they must think that they've programmed enough bubble heads now in their indoctrination centers, also known as SCHOOLS, to just come right out with their RADICAL agenda. Course with the likes of MORONS like AOC getting elected and people actually buying into her ASININE GREEN NEW DEAL, well, go for it then.

But this has all happened since the last midterm elections, and the dems have yet to have their BUBBLE BURST and SENT PACKING, and I think that's exactly what's going to happen. 2020 is going to be the biggest BLOOD BATH for demtrash they have EVER seen.

who says it?

conservative fascists say it all the time
And exactly WHAT is it that makes conservatives facists?

Be specific...

If you wanted to be honest, you would say Tom Steyer is a fascist, not the entire 'other' political tribe you seem to have a problem with. But that doesn't exactly work towards the propaganda you're trying to project. Am I right?

who says it?

So letting you own firearms, free speech, and reducing government is fascism?

You need a new dictionary.

If you wanted to be honest, you would say Tom Steyer is a fascist, not the entire 'other' political tribe you seem to have a problem with. But that doesn't exactly work towards the propaganda you're trying to project. Am I right?
Oh? Which candidate would disagree with him?

I'd say all of them. Maybe you should ask them individually, dip shit, and get back to us.

I'd say all of them. Maybe you should ask them individually, dip shit, and get back to us.
They all embraced the ‘Green New Deal’ so they all agree with Tom. Especially your top candidate, Comrade Bernie.

who says it?

"So letting you own firearms, free speech, and reducing government is fascism?"

but you call liberals TRAITORS!

should TRAITORS be allowed to own guns?

probably not...

isn't the punishment for TREASON....death?

if you kill liberals for being TREASONOUS TRAITORS how much free speech will they have?

(answer = none)

will they still be able to own weapons when they are dead?

and if you really want smaller government you probably don't want laws against pot or gay rights.

Tom Steyer is a fascist, as are the current clown college crop of Soviet Democrats running for office.

Liberals seem to want to be ruled. Conservatives aren't interested.

who says it?

"So letting you own firearms, free speech, and reducing government is fascism?"

but you call liberals TRAITORS!

should TRAITORS be allowed to own guns?

probably not...

isn't the punishment for TREASON....death?

if you kill liberals for being TREASONOUS TRAITORS how much free speech will they have?

(answer = none)

will they still be able to own weapons when they are dead?

and if you really want smaller government you probably don't want laws against pot or gay rights.
I never called leftists traitors, despite the earned title.

Just ask any Leftist if they believe America has been the greatest good to humanity of any nation.

Touché.

who says it?

Conservatism leans more toward anarchy (libertarian) and Fascism isn't even on the scale.

Liberal ideology leans toward Totalitarianism and fascism.

Forum List

Back