Who Said the Left are Fascists?

I always hedge my bets. You wander into politics like a blind child with a hammer into a room filled with mirrors.
Yep. Coward Leftard.
You’re the moron wearing both jerseys to a game.

More like the guy that takes over your position when everyone else sees how incompetent you are.
More like the toilet paper we use.

:auiqs.jpg:Sick burn, deplorable.
Hilarious, the coward is simply hilarious.

:auiqs.jpg: I can smell your envy at my greatness. It's okay, and I appreciate the acknowledgement. Maybe you can try to be as good as me someday. But you'll ultimately fail due to your constant freebasing of cheeto dust. Bad habit, dude.

Yep. I liked the party of JFK. Shame the Commies infiltrated it and destroyed it from within.

He was literally killed by a raging communist.

The Dems look a lot more like Oswald than JFK when it comes to ideology.
There’s zero difference between Oswalds political beliefs than the Dems running today.

:auiqs.jpg: Damn. It's like you sit around making art out of political bullshit. You might actually have a career in your future. Embrace your strengths, deplorable! The world is your oyster.

Yep. Coward Leftard.
You’re the moron wearing both jerseys to a game.

More like the guy that takes over your position when everyone else sees how incompetent you are.
More like the toilet paper we use.

:auiqs.jpg:Sick burn, deplorable.
Hilarious, the coward is simply hilarious.

:auiqs.jpg: I can smell your envy at my greatness. It's okay, and I appreciate the acknowledgement. Maybe you can try to be as good as me someday. But you'll ultimately fail due to your constant freebasing of cheeto dust. Bad habit, dude.
Everybody wants to be a total dumbass coward troll like you!

Sorry Comrade!

Sorry for what? Being a individual of low intelligence? No need to apologize, deplorable, you're in good company here. :04:
And there it is... "DEPLORABLE"... what the radical left thinks of anyone that's a patriot or nationalist that loves America.

I'm not a leftist, but the 'deplorable' moniker is so on point. I love that word. See, I think Hillary is a terrible person. But damnit if her legacy of accurately depicting the entirety of the scourge of Cult45 in a single word hasn't been a game changer. It triggers the wingers like no one's business. Genius.
Well aren't you the greatest thing to ever grace the world... get over yourself... fuck knob.

Yes. Yes, I am. :auiqs.jpg: Thank you for the acknowledgement, deplorable. Anything else about the world you care to bitch about?
Show casing your arrogance and stupidity in one post, great move, you win the award for biggest narcissistic ass clown today.

Go change your tampon, idiot.

Oh? Which candidate would disagree with him?

I'd say all of them. Maybe you should ask them individually, dip shit, and get back to us.
They all embraced the ‘Green New Deal’ so they all agree with Tom. Especially your top candidate, Comrade Bernie.

Oh, is he my top candidate? When did you believe you were able to read minds? Because on the surface, you don't strike me as very smart. Please extrapolate, dumb ass!
If you’re a Democrat, Comrade Bernie is your candidate. No matter how badly you wish Hitler was on the ballot.

I'm not a Democrat. So, keep on truckin', you useless moron.

Correct. You're a fascist.

Dem candidate Tom Steyer:

“I will use the Executive emergency powers of the presidency to tell companies how they can generate electricity, what kind of cars they can build, what kind of buildings we’re gonna have…”

Dem candidate Tom Steyer lays out his plan for a climate police state: ‘I will use the Executive emergency powers of the presidency’

If you wanted to be honest, you would say Tom Steyer is a fascist, not the entire 'other' political tribe you seem to have a problem with. But that doesn't exactly work towards the propaganda you're trying to project. Am I right?
Oh? Which candidate would disagree with him?

I'd say all of them. Maybe you should ask them individually, dip shit, and get back to us.
They all embraced the ‘Green New Deal’ so they all agree with Tom. Especially your top candidate, Comrade Bernie.

Oh, is he my top candidate? When did you believe you were able to read minds? Because on the surface, you don't strike me as very smart. Please extrapolate, dumb ass!
Your candidate is what the talking points tell you to support.
78480532_10218156497216110_7185421221817745408_n.jpg

If you’re a Democrat, Comrade Bernie is your candidate. No matter how badly you wish Hitler was on the ballot.

I'm not a Democrat. So, keep on truckin', you useless moron.
Sorry Comrade!

Sorry for what? Being a individual of low intelligence? No need to apologize, deplorable, you're in good company here. :04:
I had no idea you’re voting Trump.

I reckon you've had no idea most of your miserable life. I can't imagine volume of the meltdown of nonsense should Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) fails to win reelection. I suppose we'll all have to deal with the miserable fuck you'll eventually become. I hope you just leave.
If Trump loses, I can definitely tell yo. I won't be running around in a pussy hat, while yelling at the sky.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Regardless of how Trumpybear abused the emergency power to circumvent the legislative process to get the funds to start the Mexican Wall fiasco, one can only hope that future representatives in Congress will limit or further define what constitutes such emergencies to curtail the abuse.

Regardless of how Trumpybear abused the emergency power to circumvent the legislative process to get the funds to start the Mexican Wall fiasco, one can only hope that future representatives in Congress will limit or further define what constitutes such emergencies to curtail the abuse.
Maybe Trump should have snuck hundreds of millions in hard cash on pallets in the middle of the night without Congressional knowledge, let alone approval.

Abuse? The Congress is the entity abusing its power. Not Trump.

Abuse? The Congress is the entity abusing its power. Not Trump.

Congress cannot invoke the National Emergency Act.

"It began in earnest with President Donald Trump’s invocation of the National Emergencies Act in an effort to grab money to build a border wall. ...and, in particular, federal laws setting out a president’s authorities to address national emergencies—for giving Trump the legal leeway to take foolish steps like pouring resources into a border wall or “order[ing]” U.S. companies out of China. It is a serious misstep, however, for commentators to suggest that the President is acting within the four corners of these laws. He isn’t.

These laws—like so many laws—are imperfect. But the primary fault here lies not with the law books but with President Trump. Our laws of course could be better, but Trump’s breaking the ones we already have. What’s more, those laws were designed not to expand presidents’ emergency authority but to restrain it. So blaming them for Trump’s excesses fails to recognize that fewer checks on executive power that would exist in their absence. There’s plenty of work ahead to reform federal statutes in light of lessons learned from the Trump era. Yet that task ahead shouldn’t distract us from the fierce urgency of now: calling out Trump’s actions as unlawful and, moreover, reining them in."

Blame Trump, Not the U.S. Code, for His Abuse of Emergency Authority

“I will use the Executive emergency powers of the presidency to tell companies how they can generate electricity, what kind of cars they can build, what kind of buildings we’re gonna have…”

Dem candidate Tom Steyer lays out his plan for a climate police state: ‘I will use the Executive emergency powers of the presidency’

who says it?

conservative fascists say it all the time
So letting you own firearms, free speech, and reducing government is fascism?

You need a new dictionary.

"So letting you own firearms, free speech, and reducing government is fascism?"

but you call liberals TRAITORS!

should TRAITORS be allowed to own guns?

probably not...

isn't the punishment for TREASON....death?

if you kill liberals for being TREASONOUS TRAITORS how much free speech will they have?

(answer = none)

will they still be able to own weapons when they are dead?

and if you really want smaller government you probably don't want laws against pot or gay rights.

Thank you. First we're gonna take what guns you leftards have then put all of you assholes to death.
Hey it was your idea not mine.
Maybe we'll have a twofer for ourselves and just use you assholes for target practice. 3---2----1, run motha fucka.

Democrats have emerged from their shells, and are no longer trying to hide their NAZI, FASCIST, AUTHORITARIAN selves.

They've ALWAYS been this way, but they must think that they've programmed enough bubble heads now in their indoctrination centers, also known as SCHOOLS, to just come right out with their RADICAL agenda. Course with the likes of MORONS like AOC getting elected and people actually buying into her ASININE GREEN NEW DEAL, well, go for it then.

But this has all happened since the last midterm elections, and the dems have yet to have their BUBBLE BURST and SENT PACKING, and I think that's exactly what's going to happen. 2020 is going to be the biggest BLOOD BATH for demtrash they have EVER seen.
awww...
ifcbwqj9hbj41.jpg

who says it?

So letting you own firearms, free speech, and reducing government is fascism?

You need a new dictionary.

"So letting you own firearms, free speech, and reducing government is fascism?"

but you call liberals TRAITORS!

should TRAITORS be allowed to own guns?

probably not...

isn't the punishment for TREASON....death?

if you kill liberals for being TREASONOUS TRAITORS how much free speech will they have?

(answer = none)

will they still be able to own weapons when they are dead?

and if you really want smaller government you probably don't want laws against pot or gay rights.

Thank you. First we're gonna take what guns you leftards have then put all of you assholes to death.
Hey it was your idea not mine.
Maybe we'll have a twofer for ourselves and just use you assholes for target practice. 3---2----1, run motha fucka.

These tactics are nearly identical to the boogeyman tactics right-wingers on this board believe left-wingers will do regarding the non-existent agenda of gun confiscation. Wingers and their ideas one guns are a fucking waste of space.

Democrats have emerged from their shells, and are no longer trying to hide their NAZI, FASCIST, AUTHORITARIAN selves.

They've ALWAYS been this way, but they must think that they've programmed enough bubble heads now in their indoctrination centers, also known as SCHOOLS, to just come right out with their RADICAL agenda. Course with the likes of MORONS like AOC getting elected and people actually buying into her ASININE GREEN NEW DEAL, well, go for it then.

But this has all happened since the last midterm elections, and the dems have yet to have their BUBBLE BURST and SENT PACKING, and I think that's exactly what's going to happen. 2020 is going to be the biggest BLOOD BATH for demtrash they have EVER seen.
awww...
Nothing like a leftist providing proof of their RACISM, nice move, Einstein.

who says it?

And exactly WHAT is it that makes conservatives facists?

Be specific...

Perhaps it's time to remind them that Democrat FDR took Mussolini's entire economic plan....the Fascist Mussolini,....and pressed it on the American economy as his New Deal.

1. "Perhaps the most radical aspect of the New Deal was the National Industrial Recovery Act, passed in June 1933, which created a massive new bureaucracy called the National Recovery Administration. Under the NRA, most manufacturing industries were suddenly forced into government-mandated cartels.

Codes that regulated prices and terms of sale briefly transformed much of the American economy into a fascist-style arrangement,
while the NRA was financed by new taxes on the very industries it controlled. Some economists have estimated that the NRA boosted the cost of doing business by an average of 40 percent — not something a depressed economy needed for recovery."
http://www.theadagiogroup.com/Great_Myths_of_the_Great_Depression.pdf

Great Myths of the Great Depression, Lawrence W Reed

2. The man Roosevelt picked to direct the NRA effort was General Hugh Johnson, a profane, red-faced bully and professed admirer of Italian dictator Benito Mussolini. ...There were ultimately more than 500 NRA codes, “ranging from the production of lightning rods to the manufacture of corsets and brassieres, covering more than 2 million employers and 22 million workers.”
“FDR’s Disputed Legacy,” Time, February 1, 1982, p. 30.

There were codes for the production of hair tonic, dog leashes, and even musical comedies. A New Jersey tailor named Jacob Maged was arrested and sent to jail for the “crime” of pressing a suit of clothes for 35 cents rather than the NRA-inspired “Tailor’s Code” of 40 cents.

3. Roosevelt's economic guru, Rex Tugwell was opposed to any private business not controlled by the government. General Hugh Johnson was working with Tugwell on a bill to create the NRA, and gave Francis Perkins, U.S. Secretary of Laborfrom 1933 to 1945, the longest serving in that position, and thefirst womanappointed to theU.S. Cabinet, the book by Rafaello Viglione, "The Corporate State," in which the neat Italian system of dictatorship for the benefit of the people was glowingly described."
Francis Perkins, "The Roosevelt I Knew."

The NRA was copied from Mussolini's corporative system.

a. Perkins questioned whether Johnson 'really understood the democratic process..." New Dealers had no problem with the fascist nature of their plans.

b. " Fascism did not acquire an evil name in Washington
until Hitler became a menace to·the Soviet Union."

Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution," p. 48

4. There were codes for the production of hair tonic, dog leashes, and even musical comedies. A New Jersey tailor named Jacob Maged was arrested and sent to jail for the “crime” of pressing a suit of clothes for 35 cents rather than the NRA-inspired “Tailor’s Code” of 40 cents.

5. Is it possible to believe that political operatives could be so addicted to power, that they would destroy the heritage of the nation? That they would erase the sense of responsibility, the 'can do' ethic of an exceptional people, and make them dependent, make them helpless without the drug of government 'entitlements'?

And not out of the best of intentions. Purposely. With forethought.

That was Franklin Roosevelt.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

who says it?

Be specific...

Perhaps it's time to remind them that Democrat FDR took Mussolini's entire economic plan....the Fascist Mussolini,....and pressed it on the American economy as his New Deal.

1. "Perhaps the most radical aspect of the New Deal was the National Industrial Recovery Act, passed in June 1933, which created a massive new bureaucracy called the National Recovery Administration. Under the NRA, most manufacturing industries were suddenly forced into government-mandated cartels.

Codes that regulated prices and terms of sale briefly transformed much of the American economy into a fascist-style arrangement,
while the NRA was financed by new taxes on the very industries it controlled. Some economists have estimated that the NRA boosted the cost of doing business by an average of 40 percent — not something a depressed economy needed for recovery."

2. The man Roosevelt picked to direct the NRA effort was General Hugh Johnson, a profane, red-faced bully and professed admirer of Italian dictator Benito Mussolini. ...There were ultimately more than 500 NRA codes, “ranging from the production of lightning rods to the manufacture of corsets and brassieres, covering more than 2 million employers and 22 million workers.”

There were codes for the production of hair tonic, dog leashes, and even musical comedies. A New Jersey tailor named Jacob Maged was arrested and sent to jail for the “crime” of pressing a suit of clothes for 35 cents rather than the NRA-inspired “Tailor’s Code” of 40 cents.

3. Roosevelt's economic guru, Rex Tugwell was opposed to any private business not controlled by the government. General Hugh Johnson was working with Tugwell on a bill to create the NRA, and gave Francis Perkins, U.S. Secretary of Laborfrom 1933 to 1945, the longest serving in that position, and thefirst womanappointed to theU.S. Cabinet, the book by Rafaello Viglione, "The Corporate State," in which the neat Italian system of dictatorship for the benefit of the people was glowingly described."

a. Perkins questioned whether Johnson 'really understood the democratic process..." New Dealers had no problem with the fascist nature of their plans.

4. There were codes for the production of hair tonic, dog leashes, and even musical comedies. A New Jersey tailor named Jacob Maged was arrested and sent to jail for the “crime” of pressing a suit of clothes for 35 cents rather than the NRA-inspired “Tailor’s Code” of 40 cents.

5. Is it possible to believe that political operatives could be so addicted to power, that they would destroy the heritage of the nation? That they would erase the sense of responsibility, the 'can do' ethic of an exceptional people, and make them dependent, make them helpless without the drug of government 'entitlements'?

You notice he COULDN'T reply with anything to validate his hype. Just another leftist bubble head spewing some garbage he heard another leftist spew. Thought it would make him sound smart when in reality, when called on it, he fell flat on his face and looks like a moron.

who says it?

Be specific...

You notice he COULDN'T reply with anything to validate his hype. Just another leftist bubble head spewing some garbage he heard another leftist spew. Thought it would make him sound smart when in reality, when called on it, he fell flat on his face and looks like a moron.

That one, Mud, is pretty much the dumbest of their lot.....but there really is no way to dispute the post. The real problem is government control of schooling, that turns out dunces like that.

If we don't make schools what they should be once again.....it's all over for America.

"Earlier American presidents, Republicans and Democrats alike, agreed on two basic goals: teach the newcomers English and make them Americans. The clear aim was to strengthen our national identity--to reinforce the unum in e pluribus unum--by assimilating the new arrivals into American civilization."
http://www.aei.org/article/society-and-culture/anti-americanization/

Forum List

Back