Who Really Cares About What Royal Marries What Commoner?

I am not a fan of the British Royal Family, never have been. I was sorry when Diana Died, but the Queen was such a B I T C H!! that I found hard to feel sorry for the family as a whole

I have not watch one second of the damn thing today, my wife wanted to watch so I left the room and went to read my James Patterson Novel. She lasted about one hour before she had to go to work.

I don't care about the damn gown. I don't care about who said what.

This country fought two wars against Britain and won.

The only thing we haven't had to endure was how long a dump the Queen took before going out and giving that dumb ass wave she gives.

I am not a fan of the British Royal Family, never have been. I was sorry when Diana Died, but the Queen was such a B I T C H!! that I found hard to feel sorry for the family as a whole

I have not watch one second of the damn thing today, my wife wanted to watch so I left the room and went to read my James Patterson Novel. She lasted about one hour before she had to go to work.

The only thing we haven't had to endure was how long a dump the Queen took before going out and giving that dumb ass wave she gives.

haters_gonna_hate3.jpg

That wedding changed my life. OH my god...did you see the dress, oh and the designer was a genius...and ..and ...and

WGAF? Who?

Hey, I have a GREAT idea!

I think you should start a thread on it telling us how much you don't care!

I'll tell you who cares - the British tourism industry. You know what kind of massive and free PR campaign this sort of dumb shit represents for them? It's genius.

Cuz we don't have enough of those already, huh? :lol:

Roger Echo Zulu....Bravo Actual Out!!!

haters_gonna_hate3.jpg

You totally (and not at all suprisingly) miss my point. I DO NOT HATE THE ROYAL FAMILY.

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN ROYALTY. I AM AN AMERICAN. WE FOUGHT TWO DAMN WAR AGAINST GREAT BRITAIN.

This was a monumental waste of money (which Britain is having problems with), a waste of time and a waste of energy.

only about 6% of people cared. so why it was on every station is something I can't explain.

Personally, I'm glad we don't have royalty. Can you imagine how much more our government would spend if we did?

haters_gonna_hate3.jpg

You totally (and not at all suprisingly) miss my point. I DO NOT HATE THE ROYAL FAMILY.

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN ROYALTY. I AM AN AMERICAN. WE FOUGHT TWO DAMN WAR AGAINST GREAT BRITAIN.

This was a monumental waste of money (which Britain is having problems with), a waste of time and a waste of energy.

and you dont get the haters gonna hate thing, its usually as a joke.

LURK MOAR.

LURK MOAR.

Hate is never a joke, except to those telling joke.

Not funny. I do not hate the Royal Family, I do not believe in Royalty. Big Difference.

No hate involved.

only about 6% of people cared. so why it was on every station is something I can't explain.

Personally, I'm glad we don't have royalty. Can you imagine how much more our government would spend if we did?

Most royal families are self financing these days. Including in England. And England is unusual in that there is a pay off to the royalty, called the civil list. The civil list in England is a rental on certain property rights of the royal family however, rather than just a cash payment.

LURK MOAR.

Hate is never a joke, except to those telling joke.

Not funny. I do not hate the Royal Family, I do not believe in Royalty. Big Difference.

No hate involved.

again, you dont get the "haters gonna hate" thing. It isnt hate hate, its "hate". Like hating pistachio ice cream.

Edit: Kitties!

tn85832023.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back