Who rapes in prison?

hehheh I love comics and cartoons....here is one of my favorite disney cartoons from way back when.......of course it is considered racist now and banned.......but it was just good fun for all back in those times...even negroes laughed at this stuff.

and it would confirm the fact of the outragous amount of rape going on in the military....
I Didn't Say It Wouldn't
I Said You Could Use Credible News Sources

And This Thread Is About Prison Rape

You Jump To The Conclusion You're Being Attacked
I Suppose Because You Expect To Be Attacked

TheGreenHornet said:
...of course it is considered racist now and banned.......but it was just good fun for all back in those times...even negroes laughed at this stuff.
As Is Song Of The South With Brer Rabbit

And Don't Forget 'Lil Black Sambo'
Sambo Is Indian, As There Are No Tigers In Africa
And Sambo Was Our Hero For Saving And Feeding His Village

We Need To Get Back On Topic, Here...

BULLDOG said:
They don't deserve to have their basic humanity revoked.
Prison Rape Is At It's Most Prevalent With Black Inmates
Then They Take The Concept That 'It's Not Queer, It's Just Sex'
Back Into Their Communities. It's Called 'The Down-Low'
It's The Source Of The Baggy Britches Style
We All Know That By Now

And It's Disgusting How This Type Of Rape
Is Occurring With Black Youths In Alleys In Urban Areas
A Very Disturbing Trend Of Violent Crime By The Very Young

The Culprit At The Bottom Of All This
Is 'The Woman's Right To Choose' And
'She Can Do What She Wants'
With Cavalier Disregard For The Chain Reaction Consequences

Nuclear 'Patriarcal' Families
Don't Generally Have Inmates For Off-Spring

and it would confirm the fact of the outragous amount of rape going on in the military....
I Didn't Say It Wouldn't
I Said You Could Use Credible News Sources

And This Thread Is About Prison Rape

You Jump To The Conclusion You're Being Attacked
I Suppose Because You Expect To Be Attacked

credible news source? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa talking about oxymorons are ya. heh heh

Last edited:
"In a 2001 report published by the liberal Human Rights Watch, a researcher named Joanne Mariner disclosed facts the mainstream media have long ignored or denied: There are more men raped in the United States—about 90,000 every year—than women—a mere 40,000. Most of the male rapes take place in prison, and good many of them are interracial, with blacks and Hispanics searching out andraping white men". [No Escape: Male Rape in U.S. Prisons]

Who Rapes In Prison? | Articles

Sounds plausible.

I keep waiting for one of these victims to sue on the grounds of cruel and unusual punishment.

I don't see how they could lose.

And it would be a huge crisis, as we have to scramble to enforce civilization in our prisons, asap.

Rape is about power and control.
And it’s about the great feeling of releasing sperm & semen into a tight fleshy recepticle.
Not in any case in which I investigated or report I reviewed.
It does not need to be in a report. Common sense.
Without sexual stimulation (& Vi-agra for older men), the rape would not happen.

I wouldn't know, I defer to your experience.

"In a 2001 report published by the liberal Human Rights Watch, a researcher named Joanne Mariner disclosed facts the mainstream media have long ignored or denied: There are more men raped in the United States—about 90,000 every year—than women—a mere 40,000. Most of the male rapes take place in prison, and good many of them are interracial, with blacks and Hispanics searching out andraping white men". [No Escape: Male Rape in U.S. Prisons]

Who Rapes In Prison? | Articles
In 2003 legislators passed PREA, or the Prison Rape Elimination Act to combat rape. It has greatly cut down rapes behind bars. The law calls for very strict actions that have GOT TO be taken by staff if an offender tells you he thinks he is going to be sexually assaulted. If the employee fails to act they could face prison time. Rape still does occur and many times convicts lie about it ( they lie all the time, bad as liberals do) but you still have to act!

Prison Rape Elimination Act | PREA

I always called the Prison Retard Elimination Act.

If this info gets out in the gay community they will be lined up to be arrested.

I agree that probably USMB is the only place where the matter of prison and military rape can even be discussed.

The media (even FOX NEWS) will NOT touch this hot potato, especially because of the ethnicity angle (which is a subject that the media want to especially keep hidden).

Last edited:

No it's not. If anything, it's about a lack of self-control and the inability to resist your animal urges. It's fucking incredible to me that some of the most macho guys in the country turn into butt-raping homos when they're denied access to women for a couple years and just goes to show you what kind of animals we're dealing with.

No it's not. If anything, it's about a lack of self-control and the inability to resist your animal urges. It's fucking incredible to me that some of the most macho guys in the country turn into butt-raping homos when they're denied access to women for a couple years and just goes to show you what kind of animals we're dealing with.

I disagree. Rape is angry, and about power and control.

Why risk a long prison sentence when prostitutes are readily available?

Why risk a prison sentence? Because they're not thinking rationally. It's not "im angry and want to control you therefore I shall commence rape" it's "I'm horny and can't control myself"

Why risk a prison sentence? Because they're not thinking rationally. It's not "im angry and want to control you therefore I shall commence rape" it's "I'm horny and can't control myself"

Wrong. There are likely some instances when your opinion is the case, usually in young adults or teens. I've interviewed prisoners who were sexually assaulted while in custody, and the attacks are violent, usually in concert with other inmates (gang rape), and done to humiliate and exploit the victim.

Forum List

Back