Who Pays for Tariffs? You do.

No tariffs on the Trump family products, just a coincidence.

Dumbass.. Trump industries including construction and realty all get their
Goods and supplies from the same place the rest of the country does. There's a pretty good bet his companies already have paid out millions just in tariffs on construction supplies alone.

Jo
There’s a pretty good bet?

This is why the house wants to see his taxes. How much has he made of his ties to Russia for example?

I’ll take your bet. Release his taxes.

Trump should never have been allowed to build a hotel in Washington

Trump's personal taxes will have no information about what his industries purchase.

You won't find a purchase order for 500 tons of steel I beams to build a structure with.....that would be in a totally separate form that is already available to the IRS and other government agencies like the commerce department for instance.

When Trump put a tariff on steel he raised his own costs along with everyone else's.

Want to see the President's tax returns....ok
Change the laws.....All elected officials must show them for each year they are in office.
Oops ...... Now they're not in such a hurry.

Jo

Last edited:

Goods and supplies from the same place the rest of the country does. There's a pretty good bet his companies already have paid out millions just in tariffs on construction supplies alone.

Jo

This is why the house wants to see his taxes. How much has he made of his ties to Russia for example?

Say what, you don't know how it works do you, no wonder why the left thinks Trump filed for bankruptcy 5 times..personal and business is separate.

And what is with this hotel stuff?

Unless the product you want to buy is not imported from a tariffed country. ;)

I bet China lowers tariffs on imported pork soon, if they haven't already.

There's always the "middleman" countries that can make a few bucks by getting around the tariffs.

Unless there are components within the product that are sourced from tariff imposed countries.
Whatever the case, the tariffs are not causing consumer price inflation as was predicted; instead, inflation is well below even the Fed's target of 2%.

Except for food and energy which off-set any gains in your pay.

upload_2019-5-25_10-18-55.png

Consumer Price Index Summary

BLS says you're lying.

Jo

Say what, you don't know how it works do you, no wonder why the left thinks Trump filed for bankruptcy 5 times..personal and business is separate.

I am astounded at the depth of ignorance that forms their platform of hate.

These guys are about as knowledgeable of the business world as AOC is of the 12 year
Limit on our lives as a planetary community.

Eeeegads!

Jo

Last edited:

There's always the "middleman" countries that can make a few bucks by getting around the tariffs.

Unless there are components within the product that are sourced from tariff imposed countries.
Whatever the case, the tariffs are not causing consumer price inflation as was predicted; instead, inflation is well below even the Fed's target of 2%.

View attachment 262378

BLS says you're lying.

You know it's amazing that even with the tariffs pork bellies have dropped to an all Time low and chicken parts have come down almost 40% in the past 6 months. know why that is? Because China bought controlling interest in both industries in The last 5 years.
So they're not going to put tariffs on themselves. They are making billions on it. As a matter of fact since China bought controlling interests in Smithfield farms, the world's largest producer of pork products, it's been excellent for the American consumer.

Energy is also a duplex issue. Now that we are a net exporter and the energy market is a global one...higher energy prices are good for our economy. We are still protected from massive price gouging that the Europeans face. $3.50 gallon of gas is a bargin dude.

It would be a $1.50 less if we removed all of the bullshit green energy taxes on the consumer's back.

Jo

Last edited:

View attachment 262378

BLS says you're lying.

You know it's amazing that even with the tariffs pork bellies have dropped to an all Time low and chicken parts have come down almost 40% in the past 6 months. know why that is? Because China bought controlling interest in both industries in The last 5 years.
So they're not going to put tariffs on themselves. They are making billions on it. As a matter of fact since China bought controlling interests in Smithfield farms, the world's largest producer of pork products, it's been excellent for the American consumer.

Energy is also a duplex issue. Now that we are a net exporter and the energy market is a global one...higher energy prices are good for our economy. We are still protected from massive price gouging that the Europeans face. $3.50 gallon of gas is a bargin dude.

It would be a $1.50 less if we removed all of the bullshit green energy taxes on the consumer's back.

Jo

Boutique blends are bullshit.

View attachment 262378

BLS says you're lying.

Jo
Yes, while the "experts" predicted Trump's tariffs would be inflationary, the data indicates the opposite.

Jo

Trump's personal taxes will have no information about what his industries purchase.

You won't find a purchase order for 500 tons of steel I beams to build a structure with.....that would be in a totally separate form that is already available to the IRS and other government agencies like the commerce department for instance.

When Trump put a tariff on steel he raised his own costs along with everyone else's.

Change the laws.....All elected officials must show them for each year they are in office.

Jo
The house has the right legally to see his taxes.

Interesting how much you trust a millionaire politician who’s shady as fuck.

Thanks for admitting trump raised prices. Eating up what little tax break you got.

Me I make $35 a week more because of trumps tax breaks. That’ll get eaten up

Jo

I am astounded at the depth of ignorance that forms their platform of hate.

These guys are about as knowledgeable of the business world as AOC is of the 12 year
Limit on our lives as a planetary community.

Eeeegads!

Jo
Maybe instead we should go on and on about how trump said his father was born in Germany. Pokahontis?

Well, mostly you. It depends on price elasticity.

As you can see, prices are rising for goods that have been affected by Trump's higher taxes on trade, and falling for those that have not.

B3-EA599_Dshot_NS_20190517035505.png

The Daily Shot: The Cost of Inadequate Infrastructure
Who Pays the Trump Tariffs? We Do, These Americans Say
Supply and Demand still triumphs all formulas just have to factor in the new costs. You still can't sell stuff for more than people are willing to pay.

Unless you manufacture gasoline.
nah, the more you charge the more people will figure out how to do without that item or substitute something else for it, or get along with less of it.

Greed is Good!!!!

As you can see, prices are rising for goods that have been affected by Trump's higher taxes on trade, and falling for those that have not.

B3-EA599_Dshot_NS_20190517035505.png

Supply and Demand still triumphs all formulas just have to factor in the new costs. You still can't sell stuff for more than people are willing to pay.

Depends on how good the shoplifters are at getting that product you sold to a store with a five-finger discount ;)
If visual entertainment producers were smarter, charged cheaper rates, made it more convenient to view their content, people wouldn't use Torrents.

People like you they're entitled.

Last edited:

Not really. Only 8% of the cost of gasoline is made up of the refiners cost. Taxes are over 2.6 times that.

Gas-Pump-3.jpg

Gas Prices Explained
Chevron in Vegas is charging $3.50 per gallon for regular unleaded. Subtract taxes and jobber costs of $0.57 cents. Is it any wonder they had $14.8B in earnings in 2018?

Jo

Jo

Thanks for admitting trump raised prices. Eating up what little tax break you got.

You don't know how taxes work and you can't read either?

Jo

Jo

You are right. That’s why I asked my accountant and he told me I pay about $1800 less in taxes because of trumps tax breaks to the rich. My break will go away. Probably less each year too. Should expire in 2020.

I won’t vote for trump. I’ll give back the $1800

Jo

Jo

You are right. That’s why I asked my accountant and he told me I pay about $1800 less in taxes because of trumps tax breaks to the rich. My break will go away. Probably less each year too. Should expire in 2020.

I won’t vote for trump. I’ll give back the $1800

I take it your stoned again

Not really. Only 8% of the cost of gasoline is made up of the refiners cost. Taxes are over 2.6 times that.

Gas-Pump-3.jpg

Gas Prices Explained
Chevron in Vegas is charging $3.50 per gallon for regular unleaded. Subtract taxes and jobber costs of $0.57 cents. Is it any wonder they had $14.8B in earnings in 2018?
8% to refine it does not strike me as unreasonable.

21% in taxes though, that does strike me as high.

Forum List

Back