Who, other than a man, ever put voice to the will of God?

A fiery hell is a man made invention it is not in the bible. Those that are righteous and those that have not had the opportunity to learn of God will be resurrected those that are righteous to a perfect body to live for all time on a restored Earth in God's Kingdom. Those that never learned of God will be taught and if they are righteous will also be there.

Everyone else will just be dead.

God spoke directly to Moses and I believe several others in the Old Testament.

That is a hell of a thing to do for a God who loves us.

Do you not find it strange that you believe in a real Moses when the Jews, to me the authoritative interpretation of their own book, do not believe him to be real but only an archetype?

Who should I believe, Jews or Christians?

Regards
DL

Then the so called Jew who don't believe in moses is not a true Jew.

Respectfully.

[
My reply was aimed at digging deeper into the subject(s). You referred to "bible" God, and compared Him to Satan; even liking Him to Satan. Yet how do you know who Satan is if not by the Word of God showing us who he is?

Or perhaps I should ask - may I please ask what a Gnostic Christian naturalist believes?

Back and forth.

Satan is a myth just like your God is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc]'Hell' as an invention of the church - YouTube[/ame]

----------------------------------------

The Godhead I know in a nutshell.
I was a skeptic till the age of 39.
I then had an apotheosis and later branded myself a Gnostic Christian naturalist.
Gnostic Christian because I exemplify this quote from William Blake.

“Both read the Bible day and night, But thou read'st black where I read white.”

This refers to how Gnostics tend to reverse, for moral reasons, what Christians see in the Bible. We tend to recognize the evil ways of O T God where literal Christians will see God’s killing as good. Christians are sheeple where Gnostic Christians are goats.
This perhaps why we see the use of a Jesus scapegoat as immoral, while theists like to make Jesus their beast of burden. An immoral position.

During my apotheosis, something that only lasted 5 or 6 seconds, the only things of note to happen was that my paradigm of reality was confirmed and I was chastised to think more demographically. What I found was what I call a cosmic consciousness. Not a new term but one that is a close but not exact fit.

I recognize that I have no proof. That is always the way with apotheosis.
This is also why I prefer to stick to issues of morality because no one has yet been able to prove that God is real and I have no more proof than they for the cosmic consciousness.

The cosmic consciousness is not a miracle working God. He does not interfere with us save when one of us finds it. Not a common thing from what I can see. It is a part of nature and our next evolutionary step.

I tend to have more in common with atheists who ignore what they see as my delusion because our morals are basically identical. Theist tend not to like me much as I have no respect for literalists and fundamentals and think that most Christians have tribal mentalities and poor morals.

I am rather between a rock and a hard place but this I cannot help.

I am happy to be questioned on what I believe but whether or not God exists is basically irrelevant to this world for all that he does not do, and I prefer to thrash out moral issues that can actually find an end point. The search for God is never ending when you are of the Gnostic persuasion. My apotheosis basically says that I am to discard whatever God I found, God as a set of rules that is, not idol worship, it but instead, raise my bar and seek further.

My apotheosis also showed me that God has no need for love, adoration or obedience. He has no needs. Man has dominion here on earth and is to be and is the supreme being.

Regards
DL

Is there anything you'd like to discuss? Not preach at people with, discuss........ :eusa_whistle:

Pfffttttt Ringel, quid pro quo on the OP, lol. He's "preaching" his beliefs, while I'll happily share, preach, whatever you want to call it - the Gospel of Jesus Christ (of the Bible).

The gospel that says you will not divorce even if your husband beats you twice a week.

Let no man put asunder.

Yep. You have really given his pathetic gospels thought.

Regards
DL

There's all kinds of different religions around the world, not just Christianity or Judaism. Some say the Bible, Koran, Torah and all others are the word of God written by man under His guidance. Some say those books and all others are man's interpretation of what God thinks or would say in their opinion.

Bottom line - go with your gut, listen to your conscience. It's ultimately your decision, don't listen to anybody else.

Rather Gnostic and brighter than most Christian thought.

Jesus did say that the law was written on our hearts.

As we are the temple of God, Jesus again, God or access to him is within all of us and all that has been written should be taken with a grain of thought and doubt.

If not, you end up like believers here who believe in talking animals and worship a genocidal God who had his own son murdered when there was no need to.

That is insane.

Regards
DL

God didn't have his son murdered. God and his son carried out a plan to redeem His other children, from Satan. Jesus was co-author of the plan. When Christ said, "it is finished", he wasn't referring to his life here on Earth. He was referring to the plan of redemption.

And, there aren't alot of rules to follow. < (you must be thinking of our government.)
There are 11 rules we are asked to obey. His yolk is light.

And, the "judgment" God hands out to His children, has nothing to do with sin. There is no sin in Heaven, so if you are in Heaven, you are sin free. The judgment concerns the good works you have done on Earth. If they<good works, were done for Christ's sake, they survive and your reward will be doled out accordingly, If they were done for self gratification, then self gratification WAS your reward.

What is more self-gratifying than making yourself the hero of the world?

You corrupt your God by thinking that he can be bribed by sacrifice.
Nothing like bargaining with God.
You would profit from the murder of an innocent man. Immoral by any standards.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoHP-f-_F9U]Nothing but the blood? - YouTube[/ame]

You should not ignore your bible or your pathetic moral stance.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYaQpRZJl18&feature=related]Christopher Hitchens - Christianity is Immoral (1 of 2) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-91mSkxaXs]The meaningless death of Jesus - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

Oh sry, one more thing. To answer the question of "other than man, who will put a voice to the will of God?" The rocks will cry out..............

Foolish enough to thing animals speak human, now you have talking rocks. Sigh.

Insanity.

Regards
DL

Last edited:
[
My reply was aimed at digging deeper into the subject(s). You referred to "bible" God, and compared Him to Satan; even liking Him to Satan. Yet how do you know who Satan is if not by the Word of God showing us who he is?

Or perhaps I should ask - may I please ask what a Gnostic Christian naturalist believes?

Back and forth.

Satan is a myth just like your God is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc]'Hell' as an invention of the church - YouTube[/ame]

----------------------------------------

The Godhead I know in a nutshell.
I was a skeptic till the age of 39.
I then had an apotheosis and later branded myself a Gnostic Christian naturalist.
Gnostic Christian because I exemplify this quote from William Blake.

“Both read the Bible day and night, But thou read'st black where I read white.”

This refers to how Gnostics tend to reverse, for moral reasons, what Christians see in the Bible. We tend to recognize the evil ways of O T God where literal Christians will see God’s killing as good. Christians are sheeple where Gnostic Christians are goats.
This perhaps why we see the use of a Jesus scapegoat as immoral, while theists like to make Jesus their beast of burden. An immoral position.

During my apotheosis, something that only lasted 5 or 6 seconds, the only things of note to happen was that my paradigm of reality was confirmed and I was chastised to think more demographically. What I found was what I call a cosmic consciousness. Not a new term but one that is a close but not exact fit.

I recognize that I have no proof. That is always the way with apotheosis.
This is also why I prefer to stick to issues of morality because no one has yet been able to prove that God is real and I have no more proof than they for the cosmic consciousness.

The cosmic consciousness is not a miracle working God. He does not interfere with us save when one of us finds it. Not a common thing from what I can see. It is a part of nature and our next evolutionary step.

I tend to have more in common with atheists who ignore what they see as my delusion because our morals are basically identical. Theist tend not to like me much as I have no respect for literalists and fundamentals and think that most Christians have tribal mentalities and poor morals.

I am rather between a rock and a hard place but this I cannot help.

I am happy to be questioned on what I believe but whether or not God exists is basically irrelevant to this world for all that he does not do, and I prefer to thrash out moral issues that can actually find an end point. The search for God is never ending when you are of the Gnostic persuasion. My apotheosis basically says that I am to discard whatever God I found, God as a set of rules that is, not idol worship, it but instead, raise my bar and seek further.

My apotheosis also showed me that God has no need for love, adoration or obedience. He has no needs. Man has dominion here on earth and is to be and is the supreme being.

Regards
DL

Your apotheosis is the reason God tells us not to lean on our own understanding...........

[
Your apotheosis is the reason God tells us not to lean on our own understanding...........

Then he should not have given us understanding or minds to use.

Regards
DL

Why are you trying to discount God's existence? Are you bucking for His position?

Because I love you and my God, not yours, demands it.

Proverbs 3:12
For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are Religionists.
They all hurt their parent religions and everyone else who has a belief. They make us all into laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead but not the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Belief in fantasy is evil.

They also do much harm to their own.

African witches and Jesus
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9gXriVI&feature=related]In The name Of Jesus: Child Witches (1 of 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Jesus Camp 1of 9
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBv8tv62yGM]Jesus Camp 1of 9.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Promoting death to Gays.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMw2Zg_BVzw&feature=related]Rachel Maddow interviews David Bahati - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to your fellow man.

Regards
DL

Last edited by a moderator:

We are told that we will be judged at the end of our lives. Judged by a God who will torture us forever in hell if we happen to not believe properly and follow his rules. This judgement will come even as we never get full disclosure by a God who hides from us. We are as some say, to choose heaven or hell, God or Satan, without having full knowledge of the conditions.

We are to believe that bible God is our real God yet that God is arguably a genocidal son murdering God. He is more akin to Satan than what any moral God would be.

All that we have in the way of information has been written by men.

Who other than a man ever put voice to the will of God?

For peace and stability, within religions, and possibly the world, a new man must be found to represent God within the various religions. Let us thank God that man has forsaken the Christian God as a lawmaker and ignore his barbaric laws.

That being the case as all believers have ignored or scrapped the Abrahamic bible God’s laws, since they do not live by them, should believers not elect a new God as scriptures indicate is supposed to happen at end times?

God was a human invention to begin with.

Should we not seek a new modern God who does not have the evil baggage that the current God has?

Our laws are certainly better than any God’s so it seems to me that we should elect a new God based on current law and not the draconian immoral laws of the old Gods. God has always been represented by a man. We should return to that system while recognizing that God has always been a myth.

Regards
DL

Take your god and shove him - YouTube

TurpisHaereticus's Channel - YouTube

Satan and God: who is the good guy? - YouTube

Is Satan a Catholic? - YouTube

Now use the same argument for the theories you hold dear.

We are told that we will be judged at the end of our lives. Judged by a God who will torture us forever in hell if we happen to not believe properly and follow his rules. This judgement will come even as we never get full disclosure by a God who hides from us. We are as some say, to choose heaven or hell, God or Satan, without having full knowledge of the conditions.

We are to believe that bible God is our real God yet that God is arguably a genocidal son murdering God. He is more akin to Satan than what any moral God would be.

All that we have in the way of information has been written by men.

Who other than a man ever put voice to the will of God?

For peace and stability, within religions, and possibly the world, a new man must be found to represent God within the various religions. Let us thank God that man has forsaken the Christian God as a lawmaker and ignore his barbaric laws.

That being the case as all believers have ignored or scrapped the Abrahamic bible God’s laws, since they do not live by them, should believers not elect a new God as scriptures indicate is supposed to happen at end times?

God was a human invention to begin with.

Should we not seek a new modern God who does not have the evil baggage that the current God has?

Our laws are certainly better than any God’s so it seems to me that we should elect a new God based on current law and not the draconian immoral laws of the old Gods. God has always been represented by a man. We should return to that system while recognizing that God has always been a myth.

Regards
DL

Take your god and shove him - YouTube

TurpisHaereticus's Channel - YouTube

Satan and God: who is the good guy? - YouTube

Is Satan a Catholic? - YouTube

Now use the same argument for the theories you hold dear.

I do.

From the political and scientific side, when errors are found, they are fixed.
On the religious side, they are not as dogma and tradition are enforced.
Creation versus Evolution is a good example.

This is why secular law has improved to the point where only a fool would want to live under the draconian laws of religions.

Note how other Abrahamic faiths fight the notion of another of its sister religions, Islam, on the issue of implementing Sharia law.
Sharia law is arguably less draconian than the bible law.

Regards
DL

God and Angels come to mind.

1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Like unfounded imaginings, angels and demons, flying pigs, and talking snakes and donkeys.

Need I say more child?

Regards
DL

God and Angels come to mind.

1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Like unfounded imaginings, angels and demons, flying pigs, and talking snakes and donkeys.

Need I say more child?

Regards
DL

If you don't like the answer, then dont ask the question.

Forum List

Back