Who or what do you consider the biggest threat to our country?

The biggest threat in your opinion

• ISIS

• Iran

• Russia

• Our debt

• Our own politicians

• Muslim extremists

• The far right

• The far left

• Illegal immigration

• Entitlments

• Civil unrest

• Organized religion

• Other (please explain below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Our debt.
Well maybe if we did not give 5 trillion a years to isreal and other nations things here might be better. And thank the repukes for the debt as Obama and congress, even with the repukes refusing to help, have done an admirable job.
$5trillion?
:lmao:
Link?

"Repukes"?
Try to use your grown-up words
I was corrected in a post already. As for repukes it is all I can use on this board. My grown-up words are not allowed.
Bullshit
You can use any fucking word you want around here......mostly

AIPAC,NAACP,ACLU,SPLC,I can go on and on. All unamerican,all anti white,all pushing for more liberal policies that harm the founders of this nation who made it great. Take that trash out for good including the power behind all of them then we can start fixing the country. Oh and add the Supreme Court to it as well.

HAS ANYBODY NOTICED THE FAR LEFT IS "WINNING" THE POLL OF BIGGEST THREAT TO OUR COUNTRY???

lol

Actually it is revealing, but not for the reason you think.

What we can infer from 11 votes for "the far left" versus four votes for "the far right" is that the vast majority of partisan hacks, the divisionist demagogues who play every issue on this board like a football game in which to run up the score, live on the right. Looks like about a 3 to 1 ratio.

Kinda already knew that, but there's the numbers, submitted voluntarily. :thup:

That's an easy one as far as I'm concerned.

It's the clowns we keep electing to represent us.

I used to think Ebola was the bigest threat, but now it is Jade Helm 15

HAS ANYBODY NOTICED THE FAR LEFT IS "WINNING" THE POLL OF BIGGEST THREAT TO OUR COUNTRY???

lol

Actually it is revealing, but not for the reason you think.

What we can infer from 11 votes for "the far left" versus four votes for "the far right" is that the vast majority of partisan hacks, the divisionist demagogues who play every issue on this board like a football game in which to run up the score, live on the right. Looks like about a 3 to 1 ratio.

Kinda already knew that, but there's the numbers, submitted voluntarily. :thup:
or those on the left just dont understand the question because too many possible answers were provided.

Ebola infected ISIS fighters crossing the southern border.

So ISIS, Illegal Immigration AND other.

Come on, the hands down winner of the biggest threat is....

xoBirPK.jpg

I selected Other.

The biggest problem in America today is our Culture. Progressivism has relentless undermined the healthy values that made America a land of Freedom and Opportunity. The traditional values of individual responsibility, hard work, frugality, family, being a good neighbor, and fidelity have been replaced by debauchery and self-absorbtion/indulgence.

Philosophy is at the root. The Englightenment has been replaced by Nihilism.

This leaves has caused many of the other items on the list, and leave us vulnerable to attacks by the top 3 choices.

Forum List

Back