Who or what do you consider the biggest threat to our country?

The biggest threat in your opinion

• ISIS

• Iran

• Russia

• Our debt

• Our own politicians

• Muslim extremists

• The far right

• The far left

• Illegal immigration

• Entitlments

• Civil unrest

• Organized religion

• Other (please explain below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
you're biggest fear is an American woman with a rifle leftard?
you're a bigger pussy than i thought
I wouldn't fear her if she had the gun pointed at my head, but the mentality she represents, the same profound ignorance and hatred of liberalism, is no different than that of ISIS. Evil peas in an evil pod. She, like you, is an American in name only.
View attachment 45715

yawn

17 black Americans are killed EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR

every year

none of those tragic deaths gets treated to sanctimonious rants from your emotional loser self
May I buy you a cup of coffee?

images05X64MVY.jpg

a full FIFTY PERCENT of what people fear are our greatest threats is THE LEFT, and our DEBT, which is something the Left ignores

idiots and hypocrites

It's the Muslim extremists because they are training the young men to hate and to kill just like Nazis. Unlike previous threats like Nazism, like the Khmer Rouge, where this kind of indoctrination to murder happens it is not isolated to one country.

New terrorist groups, increasingly brutal, are showing up all over the Muslim world. And their ultimate goal is to send operatives to the west and kill as many of us as they can.

And their anxious to die so doing.

There is little out there as dangerous as this kind of fanaticism.

a full FIFTY PERCENT of what people fear are our greatest threats is THE LEFT, and our DEBT, which is something the Left ignores

idiots and hypocrites

The right doesn't do anything about the debt either.

They want to cut spending, but only domestic spending ... military spending they want to increase without bound. Some of the privitization schemes will see even more waste than we have now in the long run as people lose their retirement and go into more personal debt. And then they want to sharply cut taxes.

When Bush was President he turned surplus into debt, and electing more Republicans will only lead to more debt.

They'll cut NPR but then cut taxes, double military spending, and lose hundreds of billions on mindless privitization schemes.

Face it ... the debt is never going to go away. It will only grow. Balanced budgets will last a few years at most and then another crisis (whether real or imagined) will blow it all away.

Debt is permanent, and if it is our gravest threat, then we're done for.

idiots and hypocrites

They want to cut spending, but only domestic spending ... military spending they want to increase without bound. Some of the privitization schemes will see even more waste than we have now in the long run as people lose their retirement and go into more personal debt. And then they want to sharply cut taxes.

When Bush was President he turned surplus into debt, and electing more Republicans will only lead to more debt.

They'll cut NPR but then cut taxes, double military spending, and lose hundreds of billions on mindless privitization schemes.

good one leftard

but military spending creates better jobs than increasing the size of the welfare state like the Left has done

An apathetic, ignorant electorate is the greatest threat to the U.S.

Looks like I'm the only one that selected Civil Unrest.
I chose that because I define it as all the separation politics we see.
We can hardly call ourselves "United" states anymore.....and I lay this at both party's feet.

it's the pols

they don't care about the country so long as they are in ofc when it goes up in flames

look at Greece, not one pol was dragged from his ofc and taken to prison, sure, some lost their seats, but they know they can get it back or get an easy job somewhere.

idiots and hypocrites

good one leftard

but military spending creates better jobs than increasing the size of the welfare state like the Left has done

Perhaps. But it does increase the debt.

I voted other. Reason being big money controlling politicians and elections. We should have public financed elections. Most all of our politicians now have to spend vast amounts of time searching for financing for their upcoming elections. They do this at the same time that they say they are working for we the people.

I voted other. Reason being big money controlling politicians and elections. We should have public financed elections. Most all of our politicians now have to spend vast amounts of time searching for financing for their upcoming elections. They do this at the same time that they say they are working for we the people.
This has gone on since Washington, though.
The prices have just risen.
Not that I disagree, because Obama was the first to ditch public funds because he knew he could make so much more money.
One must wonder who, with "pure intentions" would spend millions/billions for a $400,00/year job?

Forum List

Back