Mike Huckabee: Obama Marching Israelis 'To The Door Of The Oven'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
"This president’s foreign policy is the most feckless in American history."

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) on Saturday invoked the specter of the Holocaust to criticize President Barack Obama for his decision to negotiate with Iran over its nuclear program.

“This president’s foreign policy is the most feckless in American history. It is so naive that he would trust the Iranians. By doing so, he will take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven," Huckabee said in an interview with Breitbart News.

The presidential contender, a social conservative who is seen favorably by Republican voters, has promised to rescind the deal with Iran on his first day in office.

"This is the most idiotic thing, this Iran deal. It should be rejected by both Democrats and Republicans in Congress and by the American people. I read the whole deal. We gave away the whole store. It’s got to be stopped," he said in the interview.

Mike Huckabee: Obama Marching Israelis 'To The Door Of The Oven'

Well, that should excite the right-wing base. Huckabee sure knows how to turn a phrase.

Somewhat true, but the Israelis won't go quietly. Israelis are very strong tough People. Many may hate em, but they have to admit they are bad asses. Push em too far, and there will be annihilation.

Somewhat true, but the Israelis won't go quietly. Israelis are very strong tough People. Many may hate em, but they have to admit they are bad asses. Push em too far, and there will be annihilation.

Yes, that is true. Israel is the most dangerous nation on the planet. It has an "undeclared" nuclear arsenal and will not allow IAEA inspectors.

Israel’s massive nuclear arsenal is one of the world’s worst-kept secrets. Former Prime Minister Olmert blurted it out in an interview with German television.

Israel's Samson Option: the Real Nuclear Threat

Last edited:

Yes, that is true. Israel is the most dangerous nation on the planet. It has an "undeclared" nuclear arsenal and will not allow IAEA inspectors.

The U.S. and others will not allow foreign inspections of their Nuclear Facilities either. That's why i said the Iran Deal is very flawed and doomed to failure. Why should some nations be forced into inspections, while others aren't?

But regardless, it would be very unwise to push the Israelis too much. They will survive. They've made that very clear.

The U.S. and others will not allow foreign inspections of their Nuclear Facilities either. That's why i said the Iran Deal is very flawed and doomed to failure. Why should some nations be forced into inspections, while others aren't?

But regardless, it would be very unwise to push the Israelis too much. They will survive. They've made that very clear.

Are you saying the U.S. will not allow IAEA inspectors to inspect American nuclear facilities? If so, can you please provide some "credible" proof?

Without an external threat to scare people the only thing endangered in Israel is their hawkish and irresponsible neo-fascist government.

Precisely. They will take the entire Middle East down with them. They have official MAD contingencies just as we do.

and? pretty much the truth. that must burst a lot of peoples bubbles who saw him as some noble PEACE prize winner. which has been a joke all along. Since he dropped bombs on seven different countries ALREADY. he's leading us there too. we just won't see it until the puke is gone out of lives. like Clinton nine months later we had 9/11

Garbage, Lak. Had the Jews never been targeted before en masse, maybe they wouldn't be so skittish...

Israel has nukes and you'd never know it. They actually could wipe a nation, say Iran, off the map. They haven't. The are NOT the most dangerous nation on earth and you have proved that. They could, and yet don't. Iran can't wait, and will.
Your anti-Semitism is showing, Tonto.

Garbage, Lak. Had the Jews never been targeted before en masse, maybe they wouldn't be so skittish...

Israel has nukes and you'd never know it. They actually could wipe a nation, say Iran, off the map. They haven't. The are NOT the most dangerous nation on earth and you have proved that. They could, and yet don't. Iran can't wait, and will.
Your anti-Semitism is showing, Tonto.

Israel has had nukes for 40 years and hasn't used one. So much for the most dangerous nation in the world

and? pretty much the truth. that must burst a lot of peoples bubbles who saw him as some noble PEACE prize winner. which has been a joke all along. Since he dropped bombs on seven different countries ALREADY. he's leading us there too. we just won't see it until the puke is gone out of lives. like Clinton nine months later we had 9/11

I'd like to know who posted a smilie face on this post and why we can't see who did it? this happens a lot and I don't think this is fair.

Last edited:

I'd like to know who posted a smilie face on this post and why we can't see who did it? this happens a lot.
click on the list.but since you have me on ignore, sit in ignorance...

I'd like to know who posted a smilie face on this post and why we can't see who did it? this happens a lot.

You no know how use today computer? Smilie see can good everyone. Confused you bee?

:rofl:

:rof:

No help for the word-salad girl this time!

Now, back to Huckabee going all Godwin, because pathos is very important when you are mired at 6%...

Now, back to Huckabee going all Godwin, because pathos is very important when you are mired at 6%...
he wasn't even a very goof flim flam preacher man...

he wasn't even a very goof flim flam preacher man...

Plays a mean bass guitar....

Forum List

Back