Who let 4 men die?

What questions would you want to have answered about Benghazi?

• Who saw the live video of the attack and who did not?

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Who received phone calls asking for help and did nothing?

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Who received updates from the CIA for 7-hrs and did nothing?

• Who refused to let Delta Force rescue the ambassador?

• Who fired general Ham for wanting to rescue the Ambassador?

• Who fired admiral Gouette for wanting to rescue the ambassador?

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Why didn't Petraeus send forces to rescue the ambassador?

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Who told the CIA to "stand-down" and NOT help the ambassador?

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATHS OF THOSE 4 MEN?

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
Nobody did any of the above. The video did trigger the attack, as it did at 20+ other embassies. Help arrived after 24 minutes. Change the channel, dupes...

Operatives Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed 7-hours after being told to ""stand-down" and ignored those disgraceful orders. Do your own research, the fact that they were told to stand-down is not in dispute.

CIA operatives’ call for help denied during Benghazi attack, sources said - NYPOST.com

Suddenly, it is admirable for military personnel to disobey orders.

All we want to know is who issued the orders, to stand down and let the US ambassador die. If the orders are formally issued, then they should be defensible, or were they political talking points issued by political hacks?

How many times a day do people you know call you a dick?

Nobody let anyone die. Asshole.

All we want to know is who issued the orders, to stand down and let the US ambassador die. If the orders are formally issued, then they should be defensible, or were they political talking points issued by political hacks?

the four dead ones don't get a say, isn't that convenient? :eusa_eh:

Nobody did any of the above. The video did trigger the attack, as it did at 20+ other embassies. Help arrived after 24 minutes. Change the channel, dupes...

Bullshit and you know it. It was an AQ hit. Cripes it's a sad day when I have to believe the President of Libya over the President of America.

Bullshit and you know it. It was an AQ hit. Cripes it's a sad day when I have to believe the President of Libya over the President of America.

you mean of course president of a divided america don't you. he's president of one half of america. they won remember, cause he told them to vote R E V E N G E.

QHKEg.jpg

This is why John McCain & Lindsey Graham are assholes and bullies.

the four dead ones don't get a say, isn't that convenient? :eusa_eh:

Truth.

i am a veteran and i want to know that although any shed blood is tragic who is responsible for the lies that cost the U.S. over 3000 dead and 10,000 injured for life !!!!!! remember they were all volunteers.

I call it at least manslaughter. Bam Bam went sleepy bye byes so he could look good and refreshed for his Vegas fundraiser.

I want to bazooka barf over this. He let them die. Plain and simple. And he went to sleep knowing that there was no protection for his Ambassador in the snake nest of AQ in Benghazi.

What a disgusting piece of shit. And then you send out your minions to lie. Lie daily about some stupid video?

How Chicago of him. What a piece of perfect fecal matter.

Last edited:
This whole thing is classic nutter bullshit.

Make something up.........comment on it incessantly.......ask baseless probing questions and demand serious answers.....churn yourself up into a lather...... get FOX and Rush to hear you and cash in......muddy the water so much that the truth doesn't really matter anymore......watch assholes like McCain and Graham try to score political points......blah.....blah.....blah....

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vn_PSJsl0LQ]Jerry, just remember. It's not a lie... if you believe it... - YouTube[/ame]

i am a veteran and i want to know that although any shed blood is tragic who is responsible for the lies that cost the U.S. over 3000 dead and 10,000 injured for life !!!!!! remember they were all volunteers.

Fuck off . That was war. Oh and by the way, you can't take both on to blame faulty intelligence on one and not the other.

And I don't believe you are a veteran. I think you are a liar.

Nah, I am positive you are a liar.

Forum List

Back