Who knew Jesus was really a palestinian Muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoelT1

Sep 30, 2017
Never mind the historical fact that Jesus was a devout Jew called King of Israel and King of the Jews in the Bible, and lived 600+ years BEFORE Islam, this “scholar” claims Jesus was really a palestinian Muslim Who knew?

:bsflag:

God waited 600+ years after Jesus to make a sleepy Arab caravan robber with a harem his last prophet LOL

There was 500 years between the last Old Testament prophet and the birth of Jesus. ..... :cool:

All the prophets were Jews and lived in Israel. The people knew an Arab caveman pretending to be a prophet was utterly ridiculous!

Attachments

• 61C465DB-1A91-4046-BE29-C384DFCB35D0.png
    61C465DB-1A91-4046-BE29-C384DFCB35D0.png
    211.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 6795AB6D-21CC-4E89-A5D7-BDEF56C259E5.png
    6795AB6D-21CC-4E89-A5D7-BDEF56C259E5.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 32
Abraham, who wasn't a jew, was the first monotheist. ... :cool:

Funny: Bogus Koran confuses Abraham’s family, thinks Jacob was his son, rather than grandson And Koran doesn’t know Ishmael Oops!

Attachments

• 6B54FAB5-DEF9-423C-89DC-F04EF847B4CD.png
    6B54FAB5-DEF9-423C-89DC-F04EF847B4CD.png
    171.8 KB · Views: 34
Because Islam came to obliterate Judaism and Christianity,
and build itself on their ruins. They call them
Your knowledge of history is not good.

Did Islam come to live side by side with other religions?

I'm sure You can explain why Maimonides was forced to convert to Islam and keep Judaism in secret,while writing letters to Jewish communities -about waves of mass forced conversions.

I'm sure You can explain why Maimonides was forced to convert to Islam and keep Judaism in secret,while writing letters to Jewish communities -about waves of mass conversion by Muslims.
I could, but right after you tell me if you believe that religious teachings equate to historical fact.

Because Islam came to obliterate Judaism and Christianity,
and build itself on their ruins. They call them
Your knowledge of history is not good.

Did Islam come to live side by side with other religions?

I'm sure You can explain why Maimonides was forced to convert to Islam and keep Judaism in secret,while writing letters to Jewish communities -about waves of mass conversion by Muslims.

Muslims justifiably have an inferiority complex because Islam was 3rd and dead last, forced to just adopt Jewish and Christian beliefs, history, religious figures and even the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back